What's new

Kill the person above you.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kill the person above you.

Seeing that Cross in a Grave was trying to regain his balance, I lurched/lunged an attack at him, aiming for his shoulder holding his now dented cross.

OP
cross_grave

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Dia's cross also sustained some damage, but that didn't stop him. Grave ducked to avoid the blow, then delivered a powerful upward strike to Dia's crotch.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing Cross in a grave's foul play, I dodged barely and felt his cross slam into my upper thigh. *That's going to leave a bruise.* I thought as I swung my cross into his lower leg region hitting him there, but not hard enough to do alot of damage.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

That was completely unexpected. Hey want to rape the 8 year old phoenix girl and keep her as a pet?

Sure why not.

Phoenix "MmPH!"

In goes the butt plug

In goes the 10 inch cock that's 4 inches wide.

The british officers leave with a trussed up phoenix that didn't die and was stuck in girl form. I lay dead from a monkey bite.
Oh, now you're dead: I'm going to start pulling abilities from previous lives I've lived. Pheonix says, limping back from wherever it had vanished to.

Slowly at first, and then ever faster, some sort of liquid metal flows out from the back of Pheonix's hand, consuming the whole arm and transmuting it to the same substance. After a second a Pheonix points its arm straight at Diaga and a one inch diameter hole opens up in the open palm.

Try this one on for fucking size! Elemental Cannon: Storm Fury! Pheonix announces before a small shining yellow orb launches from the arm. About five feet from Pheonix, the orb bursts open, flowering into a massive wave of electricity hurtling towards Diaga.

OP
cross_grave

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Suddenly, a large ogre appeared out of thin air and blocked the blast, then began to rape Phoenix. "Please do not interrupt the duel."

Grave was forced to step back, but he quickly resumed the assault, swinging the cross and aiming for Dia's head.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DIA'S SPECIAL MOVE!

Cross shatter!

*Slams glowing golden cross at Cross in a Grave*

OP
cross_grave

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave jumped to the left to avoid Dia's attack, then delivered a quick blow to the right leg. He didn't have much time to correct his swing, so it was a bit unbalanced - but strong.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*smiles*

I take the full impact and watch as a long thin slice appear all along Cross in a Graves arm up to his shoulder. I stumbled a bit as I rebalanced my self and smiled.

"Heh, thought you dodged cross shatter didn't you?"

*Crap I have two bruises now.*

(Slice is upon arm that was closest to me before you dodged.)

OP
cross_grave

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave smiled, then raised his left hand, holding the cross in it. It began to shine, then became smaller and lighter. "Maybe I didn't dodge it completely... But at least I wasn't stupid enough to take a hit to the leg. It's a heavy, metal cross! One more shot, and your bones turn to powder. Not to mention that your mobility is already impaired." Something seemed to separate from Grave's weapon as he charged - a glowing sphere which soon turned into a set of 4 small crosses flying around Grave. They flew towards Dia's head and upper body. Grave followed them, striking at Dia's right leg again.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Smiles Grimly*

"Heh, neat trick. How about this?"

As Cross in a Grave charges and his crosses follow I seperate my cross into two and throw one directly at Cross in a Grave, causing the 4 smaller cross's to come back and defend their master. I then deflect his cross aimed at my leg with my other cross. I jumped back and pull on the chain thats connected to my thrown cross.

"Heh, this is getting interesting no?"

OP
cross_grave

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

(Don't control my actions nor my weapons! You ever played a RP?)

The four crosses didn't block the attack, focused on hitting the target. Instead, Grave raised his own weapon to deflect Dia's strike and resumed the charge. He performed a slam attack aimed at Dia's head when he was close enough.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Okay.)

I dodge the crosses through one had an edge and grazed my cheek, as Cross in a Grave charged and attempted to slam a cross into my head I trip as I stumble back ward. Cross in a Grave's cross flashes where my head once was, I thrusted a cross upward from where I landed...

OP
cross_grave

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

This time, the flying crosses did act like a defense system, slamming into Dia's weapon and deflecting the blow which could prove tobe fatal. Grave's opponent was now on the ground, and soon he'd be turned into minced meat by repeated blows - unless Dia managed to protect himself.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing that I was about to lose, I decided to do something drastic.

"Sacriface attack!"

I stabbed my cross into my throat and an explosion that is too big to escape from engulfed the area.

OP
cross_grave

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

CROSS SHIELD!

Grave formed an energy shield using all of his weapons. Altough the attack was powerful, and it certainly damaged Grave, destroyed his weapons and sent him flying, he managed to survive thanks to the fact that he didn't use most of his power earlier, which made the shield strong enough to absorb most of the force. Since Dia didn't survive the battle, Grave was the winner - however, he needed to spend quite a lot of time recovering.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hah, thought you won Cross in a Grave?"

I stood up from the center of the explosion. My throat was healed but bloody, and I was as pale as bleached bone.

"Heh let's finish this."

I slowly was one of my damaged Crosses and begin to limp over to where Cross in a Grave sat.

OP
cross_grave

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"You want to fight... In that state?" Grave shrugged. "I don't have a weapon now. If you wish to continue... I shall use one of my own weapons. And I doubt that'd be fair." Grave sighed and shook his head. "Also, I prefer to fight enemies that don't regenerate after taking a critical wound."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Who said anything about regeneration? I just used a moved that stops blood from flowing to the outside of the my body. I am still dying, either way, I am going to die, I rather die fighting then just laying there. Here use my other cross."

Tosses Cross in Grave other cross.

OP
cross_grave

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave picked the cross up and stood up, preparing to fight. "Whatever. Let's just end this..." He wasn't in a good shape, but Dia was in a much worse state. Grave concentrated his remaining mana and channeled that energy into his weapon. Just a small spark... But it should be enough. He made a few steps in Dia's direction. "Well then... Come!"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I lunge only to collapse. I try to get back up, but I have lost too much blood.

"You may have won Cross in a Grave. But only today. I will attack you another time."