What's new

Patreon SIM Active [KingOfBrothels] King of Brothels

Rayman2

Reputation score
I've been getting stuck in first person view mode, only way to reset it is to restart the game.

OP
KoBxxx

KoBxxx

Reputation score
I've been getting stuck in first person view mode, only way to reset it is to restart the game.
Oh, weird! That never happens when we test it. Thanks for letting us know!

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
I know there's a character customizer for the dancers but is there ever going to be a way to customize the character you play as? I look nothing like the dude in the game haha, it'd be more immersive if that was an option.

OP
KoBxxx

KoBxxx

Reputation score
I know there's a character customizer for the dancers but is there ever going to be a way to customize the character you play as? I look nothing like the dude in the game haha, it'd be more immersive if that was an option.
Definitely something we have in mind! But not really a priority at the moment.

Rayman2

Reputation score
Is the game going to have voice acting? The trailer I saw for the game had some great VA. Just wanted to know if it's something to look forward to or not.

OP
KoBxxx

KoBxxx

Reputation score
Is the game going to have voice acting? The trailer I saw for the game had some great VA. Just wanted to know if it's something to look forward to or not.
We definitely want to! But as we're still very very early in development it would very much depend on our community backing, if it's being requested, budget, etc.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Just wanna say I love that you can slap the dancer's ass, I never see games with that function during doggy 😋

Rayman2

Reputation score
You guys should add some blowjob/oral position, I really miss that when playing this game.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Are there going to be any fetishes in this game? Or is it going to be just focused on the casting couch/management aspect?

OP
KoBxxx

KoBxxx

Reputation score
Are there going to be any fetishes in this game? Or is it going to be just focused on the casting couch/management aspect?
Probably going to implement some fetishes depending on the public demand, but definitely a lot of focus on the aspects you mentioned.

Rayman2

Reputation score
Fetishes would be good! I know it's very early in development but some bondage (something simple you'd have in an office like a tie maybe?) would be awesome 🥵

OP
KoBxxx

KoBxxx

Reputation score
Fetishes would be good! I know it's very early in development but some bondage (something simple you'd have in an office like a tie maybe?) would be awesome 🥵
That's not a bad idea actually, spices things up in a simple way and it keeps to the themes.

Rayman2

Reputation score
That's not a bad idea actually, spices things up in a simple way and it keeps to the themes.
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought, it would fit super well and be super hot

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Are you guys ever gonna add like maybe a fantasy element to the character customizer? There's already the possibility to change skin colour, but what about other physical features like ears or maybe even a tail?

OP
KoBxxx

KoBxxx

Reputation score
Are you guys ever gonna add like maybe a fantasy element to the character customizer? There's already the possibility to change skin colour, but what about other physical features like ears or maybe even a tail?
Hm, we haven't really thought about that to be honest but it could be something nice to add as a special feature. Probably wouldnt be available for all of the characters because the game isn't really about that sort of thing, but it could be like a reward for something plot related maybe.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Hm, we haven't really thought about that to be honest but it could be something nice to add as a special feature. Probably wouldnt be available for all of the characters because the game isn't really about that sort of thing, but it could be like a reward for something plot related maybe.
Oh, yeah I guess that makes sense. It's a club/office environment. Wouldn't make a lot of sense to just have like hot elves working the pole lol. But it would be super cool :p

OP
KoBxxx

KoBxxx

Reputation score
Oh, yeah I guess that makes sense. It's a club/office environment. Wouldn't make a lot of sense to just have like hot elves working the pole lol. But it would be super cool :p
I mean, a stripper elf sounds pretty cool to us!