What's new

Patreon SIM Active [KingOfBrothels] King of Brothels

Rayman2

Reputation score
Do you have any plans regarding the girl's stats? I think if the girl's abilities and stuff were well thought out it woukd set this game apart from others that are similar to it.

OP
KoBxxx

KoBxxx

Reputation score
Do you have any plans regarding the girl's stats? I think if the girl's abilities and stuff were well thought out it woukd set this game apart from others that are similar to it.
Yeah, we do have some plans, something like skills, positions, maybe dances. It's not all set in stone but we do have some ideas :).

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Do you have any plans to introduce first person POV for the main character? I think it'd be an interestingl improvement.

OP
KoBxxx

KoBxxx

Reputation score
Do you have any plans to introduce first person POV for the main character? I think it'd be an interestingl improvement.
We actually already have that! You just need to press C on your keyboard to change your point of view.

Rayman2

Reputation score
Is this game going to have a female main character as well? Or only male?

OP
KoBxxx

KoBxxx

Reputation score
Is this game going to have a female main character as well? Or only male?
For now we're only working with a male MC in mind, but maybe in the future we'll think about a female MC.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
I know it's supposed to be a club, but I saw a game room of sorts, so I was wondering if there's going to be some kind of gambling mini games or system in the future builds.

OP
KoBxxx

KoBxxx

Reputation score
I know it's supposed to be a club, but I saw a game room of sorts, so I was wondering if there's going to be some kind of gambling mini games or system in the future builds.
Yeah, we want to implement some kind of gambling system. We think it's an interesting idea for a management game in which money matters a lot.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Yeah, we want to implement some kind of gambling system. We think it's an interesting idea for a management game in which money matters a lot.
I think it'd be really interesting, I like when games have some minigames as another way to make money.