What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ KINOKO-ex] 30 days of the Fledgling Explorer / かけだし開拓者の30日間 ~貴族令嬢は剣とともに生きたい~ (RE205494) (RJ205494)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finally we get to play as the ringlets girl alone without a male character accompanying her. This can only end well.

The game is out but it has loli tag, links can be found elsewhere. [AS]

The game has time, apparently 30 days. Demo is up to 7 days, I didn't notice anything special happening during that time. Days are separated into 4 parts, morning, day, evening, night. Time of day defines what shops are open and what npcs you can find where. So far I managed to find only 2 H-scenes during night, one at slum area bar/inn and one at the central square.

Speaking of inns, there are two inns and buying a room costs 100gp in the regular one and 10gp in the slum one. You can skip time at the bed or you can craft stuff like potions.

The girl has pretty low stats but you have 1500gp in the beginning so you can buy some better stuff, the slimes in the first area can be tough without proper equipment. You also get stats from H-events, such as losing to enemies, but losing to enemies is a waste of time as you'll wake up the next day at the doctor bunny. I would recommend losing once for a scene and then doing H-scenes during the night.

Somewhere at start you should get an accessory that will eventually give you skills/spells. Basicly you have to have it equipped and kill a certain amount of monsters to get each spell.

Last edited by a moderator:

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ205494] かけだし開拓者の30日間 ~貴族令嬢は剣とともに生きたい~

wait so they combined the loli and adult version of the girl??

an oppai loli?? [i prefer the pure loli tho :D]

30 days.. hopefully those days can be modified via CE

redx

Reputation score

Nigga come on. how hard is it to just add the Dlsite link instead of posting the image fulla loli content?

this looks kinda interesting hopefully it doesn't suck.

OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

Nigga come on. how hard is it to just add the Dlsite link instead of posting the image fulla loli content?

this looks kinda interesting hopefully it doesn't suck.
?

Dlsite link was there from the start. Image contains no loli. I think the loli tag is due to the loli bunny doctor. Not sure if oppai loli counts for loli tag though.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Potential loli? You can set her age from 10 to 18 lol

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The first boss is ridiculously strong, you either need to grind a lot and waste your days or have a lot of sex at night to boost your stats.

oscaraaaxie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I checked the description and with my limited knowledge on Japanese apparently the girl on the front is not the same girl from the older series. I think this game takes place 200 years afters the main series and the girl and the bunny girl are decedents of the previous main characters.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Potential loli? You can set her age from 10 to 18 lol
not "potential" loli

The description already said it all
ロリ巨乳お嬢様の暴走冒険譚!
- Big tit loli on adventure / This is why there loli tag

As for the game, always hate time limit type :( mean need to make most out of it in a day

Bryanis

Reputation score

Yeah, and moving and fighting in the battle area mean the time pass. from morning, day, evening and then night.
At night it stay blocked at night time until you lose (each movement or fight turn drain mana, if mana hit 0 you lose) or get back to town.
Getting back to town take time so its one time only on the battle area.

Between the need to farm for lv, to get money for the gear then get some ore / loot for the end game gear. I dont really see how to do it on 1 run without either cheat engine or whoring yourself like mad (each sex event boost some stats).

Dunno if it's a bug or if it's wanted, but doing the tent h event in the slum at night don't make time move forward to morning so you can spam it....

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get new scenes? Besides the monsters beating you, I mean.

I found 2 in town, do I have to progress through the battle area or is there some sort of corruption stat?

Bryanis

Reputation score

How do you get new scenes? Besides the monsters beating you, I mean.

I found 2 in town, do I have to progress through the battle area or is there some sort of corruption stat?
Guess there some sort of corruption system - she refuse to sell herself to the guys near the pub until she had sex once (lose to enemies).
You can't stuck yourself to the wooden fence until you had enough sex experience.

Once you got enough H experience, you can go and offer foreplay to the random NPC in the slum.

Outside of the enemies so far, I've found :
- whoring to the men outside the pub at night
- party in the slum inn / pub
- gang when sleeping in the slum inn (dunno the requirement, it happened very late in the game for me).
- gang when sleeping outside (didn't happened every time doing it)
- stuck in the slum fence
- slum tent
- foreplay for the slum inhabitant (2 possibilities).

There the bad end scene when you don't fight the final boss at the town gate.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

wait so they combined the loli and adult version of the girl??

an oppai loli?? [i prefer the pure loli tho :D]

30 days.. hopefully those days can be modified via CE
You sure its the same girl?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

Guess there some sort of corruption system -
- gang when sleeping in the slum inn (dunno the requirement, it happened very late in the game for me).
that one you should feel aroused status ( to quick get it just do sex in the tent.)
its the status when you have a heart in your name
note having other scenes might cure the status. so that scene only works when you go sleep after getting the status

btw how you activate the outdoor rape wish i presume its in the trunk where ther its also a spot to bath. -?

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guess there some sort of corruption system - she refuse to sell herself to the guys near the pub until she had sex once (lose to enemies).
You can't stuck yourself to the wooden fence until you had enough sex experience.

Once you got enough H experience, you can go and offer foreplay to the random NPC in the slum.

Outside of the enemies so far, I've found :
- whoring to the men outside the pub at night
- party in the slum inn / pub
- gang when sleeping outside (didn't happened every time doing it)
- stuck in the slum fence
- slum tent
- foreplay for the slum inhabitant (2 possibilities).

There the bad end scene when you don't fight the final boss at the town gate.
There's also:
- A second variant of the sleeping-in-slum-inn, where a guy screwing her gives her a drug/aphrodisiac. Not sure how to activate that. I just slept in that inn a lot, so many some sort of experience thing?
- Bad end from losing to final boss on 30th night (when it comes to town).
- 4 ROL variants, with I think the 3rd dungeon level having two.
- A good end if you win when the final boss comes to town on the 30th night, and a true end if you defeat it in the dungeon earlier than that (in which it has two stages).

The only bad end I got from escaping from fighting the final boss was when her corruption level was at its highest, so I don't know if there are other variants. But I do know from the extracted CGs that I'm missing:
- A scene where she is screwed when asleep.
- A scene where she is chained up in a dark dungeon.
Although I'm not sure if they simply aren't implemented or something.

I remember there were only 3 "costumes" (the award/title thingy that is last on your equipment): 1) Armor 2) No-armor (found in normal inn's cabinet when it sparkles) 3) Bikini armor (I think this was in the 2nd level of the dungeon?). The No-armor is required for some events like the fence one. Strangely I haven't encountered the naked one seen from the title. There's one more armor that you have to merge at the blacksmith on the upper section of the main town, but I can't seem to find the necessary materials (but then again, I blitzed the third dungeon after grinding the tent event).

that one you should feel aroused status ( to quick get it just do sex in the tent.)
its the status when you have a heart in your name
note having other scenes might cure the status. so that scene only works when you go sleep after getting the status

btw how you activate the outdoor rape wish i presume its in the trunk where ther its also a spot to bath. -?
You have to not have enough money to even sleep in the slum inn (in other words, less than 10G). Just spam buying random shit until you get there. You must not whore yourself outside the normal pub (which would net you 50G).

Last edited:
OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

You get the chained/preg bad end when you sleep in the slum inn many times. At around 500-1000 lewdness you get a new scene where she is given drugs and this raises your lewdness by 100 per night. At around day 28 I had 1500+ lewdness and went to sleep in the slum inn and got a warning when I was about to sleep, saying yes gave the bad ending.

How do you get any scenes at the bar? I couldn't find anything to do in there. I checked the CG too and I couldn't find any bunny girl costume either.

Also I'm somehow not getting the outdoor scene even though I sleep with less than 10gp.

Last edited:

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've completed the game but never unlocked the slum tent. Anybody got any ideas as to why?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the answer.

For anybody else, you need the "No Armor" (Dresser in the nice inn room) and then do the 'stuck in fence' scene. The next day, the tent opens.

Last edited:

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You get the chained/preg bad end when you sleep in the slum inn many times. At around 500-1000 lewdness you get a new scene where she is given drugs and this raises your lewdness by 100 per night. At around day 28 I had 1500+ lewdness and went to sleep in the slum inn and got a warning when I was about to sleep, saying yes gave the bad ending.

How do you get any scenes at the bar? I couldn't find anything to do in there. I checked the CG too and I couldn't find any bunny girl costume either.

Also I'm somehow not getting the outdoor scene even though I sleep with less than 10gp.
Concerning the bar, I only remember:
- A guy standing outside the normal bar that you can prostitute for 50G (choosing 2nd choice, may require non-virgin).
- A scene in the slum bar (well, inn) where you talk to one of the guys at the counter and accept a drink.

For the outdoor scene:
1. Spend money until you are BELOW 10G.
2. At night, go to the slum inn and talk to the inn owner. He will not allow you to rent a room for free and go something like "Oujo-sama...it's only 10G, you know..."
3. Go back to the log/bedding at the front of the slums (near the river where you can wash yourself). Sleep there.
4. Sleep a few times. I think it's at least 7 times (since I got the scene on day 7). You may or may not need to also raise lewdness (although I think it wasn't necessary, just a simple counter of how many times you sleep there).

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just a minor heads-up that might be possibly relevant to some, KINOKO-ex has updated the game to 1.07 as of now. The updates are thankfully provided in executable patch files in the developer's website (kinokoex.com/xside). As of now, one needs to download the 1.01 to 1.06 patch file and then the 1.06 to 1.07 patch file.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So there was a release with the main character not being a loli anymore so that's cool. Anyone got a full save though? The number of scenes I've missed is mind-boggling