What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [KINOKO-ex] かけだし開拓者の30日間・アペンドディスク「大公令嬢レジネッタちゃんはお姉さまのような騎士になりたい!! ~かけだし開拓者の30日間ぷにっと!すたいる~」(RJ315825)

Takito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLSite link -

Loli, thus, no pictures.

From what I've understood through google, it's a rework/DLC (?) for their older game, " ", here's the link to its ULMF thread - https://ulmf.org/threads/kinoko-ex-...30-ha-totomoni-kitai-re205494-rj205494.10901/

In the game you had to go through multiple dungeon levels and beat your foes in order to reach the ending, while at the same time if you lost you'd encounter a GoR scene, skip a day, and then roll on as if nothin' happened after waking up in the town's healer's place.
There's a certain time system, which involves not only 30 days after which you'll reach an ending, but also different times of the day - morning, afternoon, evening and so on.
GoRs and normal events gave you stat-points, so you could make your character stronger by :
1st -Farm monsters outside the town for exp, materials and gold
2nd - participate in ecchi stuff around the town, grind stats, and then go on with your business.
There are multiple places to sleep in the town, along with multiple events that could be accessed during different time of the day.
Mainly thought, events are in the slum area where you could get drunk and harassed by the pub lads, get harassed by the inn's owner there, and so on

The game's on RPG maker VX, so controls shouldn't be unique if you ain't new to RPG-maker games.
The new title's supposedly changes the dialogues to match the heroine's appearance, some CGs, ending, and adds new content
Now then, I have a problem.

Did anyone manage to install it onto a version of the game below 1.2.2, or nope?

I tried installing it on different game versions - loli/normal ones, tried using the pathway to the folder with the game data folder, tried using the pathway to the gamedata folder itself, but alas, it gives me a error every time.
And google translate doesn't really help that much, the messages in the installer (I assume it's installer) kinda boil down to -
[Error] The old version of the file does not exist. An error occurred while applying the diff file. I'm reverting a file I'm working on ... I restored the file I was working on.

My window's in jap mode, and I don't have any troubles with anything else, thus, I don't think the problem's in that. Moreover I can run the old game itself, so yah.
I wonder if it's uninstallable if the version is below the one they released as an update few weeks ago or nah

Last edited by a moderator:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You seem to have the wrong dlsite link in the OP. The dlsite page does specifically say to prepare version 1.22, so it does look like you'd need that.

OP
T

Takito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nah, the link isn't wrong.
I described the original game since google translator told me that it's sort of like a DLC for it, but I couldn't install it to check for myself. The thread was meant to be for the linked version, however.
It kinda got translated to me as a "recommendation" to use v1.22 or above, so I thought that I could install it and play, perphaps with some errors poppin' up here and there thought.
O well, that's quite sad. Thanks for clarifying that out, lad
You seem to have the wrong dlsite link in the OP. The dlsite page does specifically say to prepare version 1.22, so it does look like you'd need that.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Nah, the link isn't wrong.
I described the original game since google translator told me that it's sort of like a DLC for it, but I couldn't install it to check for myself. The thread was meant to be for the linked version, however.
Ah, sorry, I meant your dlsite link to the one it's an add on for is wrong - this game is the dlc for either or , not . Sorry for the confusion!