What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [キラリス舎][Kiralice] ビキニアーマー エクスプローラーズ / Bikini Armor Explorers (RJ269025)

scoutingfrog

Reputation score
I finally finished this, but on rage level to keep my sanity in check. I had to crack out lvl 99 and infinite money and items to at least no worry with boss fights and skip running out.
RNG encounter rate is stupid high and combining with the maze puzzle system, this is a nightmare.
H-events is fucking hard to trigger, you try to check it out how trigger it while you are facing more and more RNG monster encounter.

major warn before playing:
go hack it to girls for lvl 99 or you will only suffer IF you dont have much time to play. 9 HOURS GAMEPLAY to clear WITH HACKING LVL 99 and gold.
clearing game = full gallery open(do no but i defeat the green dragon sleeping on the log field on neightbor from your hometown and say something about gallery before).
access gallery you must talk with the water hole thats you man find on some regions. But only trigger after you defeat a boss or sub events after.

Utility:
Barrel jump learn: you must go alone with MC red hair girl and talk to boy thats jumping on barrel to learn, BUT SAVE before it, cuz if you jump on that barrel you will glitch stuck endless and must reload the game. YOU can ONLY use barrel jump with the MC alone.
Fisherman bait: On the same location you learn with the boy jump barrel, you must talk to the fisherman alone with MC to help him.

My avaliation of gameplay:
RNG auto encounter ruined mostly the enjoyment of the game, you pass 90% gameplay running out from RNG monsters than walking.
The chinese girl mini game is interesting but VERY BAD EXECUTED, this sucks, annoying, stressful, to win you have to stack multiple same items to double score, BUT IS RNG shuffles.
Cassino.... RNG GOES BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and go waste golds to earn points to progress main history, no need to stress with the cassino prizes skip it.
H-events bad executed, hard as hell to trigger.

H-Events:
I avaliate it as balanced, good varieties, girls design is lecherous, the ass design is very charming.
NO MATING PRESS.
the prostitution minigame is SO-SO is like the chinese mini game, some poses, but is same motion for each poses. Succubus ending if you reach 100 cum works on total. Or after clearing game.
ONLY GOOD lewd scenes from LOSING/DEFEATING BOSS with a lot of hearts icons on the battle.

Honestly im disappointed, game was pretty interesting but bad executed. This is an hentai game, no need to make bizzarres and hard level project and NO RNG ENCOUNTER. Just needed more simplicity.
Hard to fap, requires gallery unlock usage.

Opinion
I'm aware author worked on animation, cg art is charming, history development, challenges, minigames, character learn progress. This is the most important core sources. But this is an h-game, making the game ''VERY HARD'' and ''VERY RNG'' results in damage in his whole work.
4/10 score
my man. do i know you on arknights? very off topic but im curious. i got this long unactive player with same name as you