What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

I don't know what step you skipped but is CMI even installed ? Does the BepInEx console show up with a bunch of log messages ? I guess it's not. None of the plugins show up in the gear menu.
Show me a screenshot of the game folder. If you know that you installed everything correctly then run the game as administrator or fix your admin privileges over that drive.
oh, i can't install CMI, it showed me this message, where can i get the update?
1646145004234.png

oh, i can't install CMI, it showed me this message, where can i get the update?
View attachment 43194
Did you bother to read the op or the master guide? Nothing will work unless you do things exactly as instructed. The smallest details can make the difference.
This game is a clusterfuck. Don't assume that you can just extract, double click and play.
I made huge efforts to provide every piece of information and resources needed to get this mess running up to its full potential for the past 2 years. At least make an effort to read the instructions properly.

maybe you should read the MeidoPhotoStudio documentation from CMI

R4 is old. Use R4.3.
What stops you from making a dog master ? Just select the dog body from male edit menu. Just to be on the safe side back up your save first. These mods are kinda sketchy. The included revised mod should be safe but you never know.
Oh, alright then, thanks

Weird problem here, after updating to 2.13 and CMI.
The lips of NPC maids doesn't move on dialogues, they only change facial expressions, (NPCs like ema, ayumu, hitomi, who can't use on schedule).
An outdated plugin maybe?

Last edited:
Weird problem here, after updating to 2.13 and CMI.
The lips of NPC maids doesn't move on dialogues, they only change facial expressions, (NPCs like ema, ayumu, hitomi, who can't use on schedule).
An outdated plugin maybe?
This is something you should report and confirm on the discord group
are there any ways to edit the other male model in group animations?
There is but it's too complicated. Each male character has a system menu file that you'd have to edit. First of all you'd have to know which menu to edit. Each male menu calls an mhead and mbody model that you can change. If you have unique mhead and mbody replacements you can change them in there then use the menu as a mod.
Unless you understand exactly what you are doing I don't recommend messing with system files.
There is another way but it's too stupid to even mention. It involves replacing all the male characters with the same model.

Looking to make a COM3D2 2.5 version alongside. I know certain plugins won't work, but do most of your mod pack work in terms of the contents of the mod folder? or is there certain plugins that means you have to play mostly vanilla?

Additionally, can't see it in the DLC list, is CRE Editor and the new 2.5 X0 "expansion" available?

Thanks

Looking to make a COM3D2 2.5 version alongside. I know certain plugins won't work, but do most of your mod pack work in terms of the contents of the mod folder? or is there certain plugins that means you have to play mostly vanilla?

Additionally, can't see it in the DLC list, is CRE Editor and the new 2.5 X0 "expansion" available?

Thanks
Mods will only work with the "old" body.
As far as I know the last update 3.13 and the male edit broke everything again.
For all I know there's a whole you have to do in order to "upgrade" to COM3D2.5
I won't deal with COM3D2.5 and related content. At this point that is a separate game. Both and that have been shared on the internet. This should be a build that needs updating to 3.13.
I don't have a test build for it anymore and I don't care to try it. Good luck. I suggest asking for support on Custom Maid discord.

Mods will only work with the "old" body.
As far as I know the last update 3.13 and the male edit broke everything again.
For all I know there's a whole you have to do in order to "upgrade" to COM3D2.5
I won't deal with COM3D2.5 and related content. At this point that is a separate game. Both and that have been shared on the internet. This should be a build that needs updating to 3.13.
I don't have a test build for it anymore and I don't care to try it. Good luck. I suggest asking for support on Custom Maid discord.
Hello, this really isn't related to that topic but I don't know how to pm, so I will ask here. Where do I send you the dlc link so that I could contribute to the dlc list? if you have discord maybe?

Hello, this really isn't related to that topic but I don't know how to pm, so I will ask here. Where do I send you the dlc link so that I could contribute to the dlc list? if you have discord maybe?
You can post here under a spoiler tab or use the insert link button so it gets masked.
For example:
DL:
Currently we're not missing anything. There's no point in posting older dlc. There still are active torrents and old pastebins with those if you look hard enough.

Last edited:
You can post here under a spoiler tab or use the insert link button so it gets masked.
Currently we're not missing anything. There's no point in posting older dlc. There's still active torrents and old pastebins with those if you look hard enough.
For example:
DL:
I see. Well, I should have specified that it was a dlc for CM3D2 instead of COM3D2, but it doesn't seem like there is enough interest considering it's an older game and the dlc checker is saying a lot of dlc are missing, and i couldn't find a lot of them in the link.. i can share those missing dlcs once i buy them.

I see. Well, I should have specified that it was a dlc for CM3D2 instead of COM3D2, but it doesn't seem like there is enough interest considering it's an older game and the dlc checker is saying a lot of dlc are missing, and i couldn't find a lot of them in the link.. i can share those missing dlcs once i buy them.
There are still a few people interested in updating CM3D2 but to be honest I don't even know what is missing from it. I only use it as an append disk. I assumed that all missing CM3D2 dlc versions can be found inside COM3D2 dlc packs considering that CM has reached end of support.
My bad if I'm wrong.

There are still a few people interested in updating CM3D2 but to be honest I don't even know what is missing from it. I only use it as an append disk. I assumed that all missing CM3D2 dlc versions can be found inside COM3D2 dlc packs considering that CM has reached end of support.
My bad if I'm wrong.
Yeah I assumed that as well, but at least 10 dlcs were missing from the list. Unfortunately, there is one dlc from the list that is a limited time thing, and there is no way I can dig around to find it. It’s costume set vol 21. Also, are you sure CM reached end of support? Just yesterday, they released costume set vol. 33.. regardless, this is as complete as we can get unless you can find that limited dlc somehow :/

first time looking into torrenting things like this, would this be safe to torrent without a VPN? not sure how active Kiss is in sending complaints if thats the proper term for it, or if theres reccomendations for a specific vpn someones used i'd appreciate it? sorry if this isn't proper for the thread, just curious about it ^

i've downloaded the summer 2020 edition with R4.3 modpack, but there's an error called "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" when i load some presets that's already in the mod set, it has the error called "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Are there any ways to fix that?
my console log:
[Error : Unity Log] アイテムメニューファイルが見つかりません。dress030_z2_wear_i_.menu
[Warning: Unity Log] メニューファイル mod_charlotte.mod が開けませんでした。
[Error : Unity Log] NAssert! ファイルが開けませんでした。Dress031_skrt.model
Object reference not set to an instance of an object

i've downloaded the summer 2020 edition with R4.3 modpack, but there's an error called "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" when i load some presets that's already in the mod set, it has the error called "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Are there any ways to fix that?
my console log:
[Error : Unity Log] アイテムメニューファイルが見つかりません。dress030_z2_wear_i_.menu
[Warning: Unity Log] メニューファイル mod_charlotte.mod が開けませんでした。
[Error : Unity Log] NAssert! ファイルが開けませんでした。Dress031_skrt.model
Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Dress030, Dress031 are CM3D2 assets. You have to link COM to CM in order to get access to them in COM and fix the dependecies.

ok so, i accidentally changed system's language from english to jap, i tried replacing i18ex files but it didn't worked, is there any way to fix it or the only way is reinstalling the game?

ok so, i accidentally changed system's language from english to jap, i tried replacing i18ex files but it didn't worked, is there any way to fix it or the only way is reinstalling the game?
change it back to english from the gear menu ? use google translate with camera to ocr the menu

i somehow can't start the game after updating the CMI, is there a way to fix this? or this is just a file missing?
my console: 1646735584737.png

Back