What's new

RPG [KITAmaru] Despair Labyrinth RPGMaker

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Did a search and couldn't find this to be posted as hard as it was to believe.

It's an RPG Maker game in the style of GOR dungeon crawler
Has 8 characters and has a lot of scenes for a WIP

The premise is that a kingdom has had its princess kidnapped by a prominent guild of bandits known for their involvement in the sex trade. With her life, among other things, at stake, the crown puts up a 100 million gold reward to the first adventurer who successfully brings her back safely.
This game has multiple characters (with the potential for more), and you basically start off able to select a female adventurer of several choices, each with their own ambitions and desires. Your quest is to fight your way through the Despair Labyrinth and find the Princess, and then bring her out safely. Basically, it's Game Over Rape with a lot of forced sex and eventual bondage, group, etc.
Current characters on the roster:
Emilia (Warrior)
Rhiannon (Berserker)
Irine (Priest)
Cesca (Thief)
Thyme (Sage)
Lanie (Magician)
Sairyn (Martial Artist)
Asella (Paladin)

Keep in mind this is a relatively early form of the game; having pretty much little to no experience with RPGVX, I've only put a little bit of time into it thus far but will continue to work on it.
DOWNLOAD-LINK:
Multiupload (various options):

Sendspace mirror:

Original thread:

Last edited by a moderator:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Despair Labyrinth

It does have a development thread here. Though what exactly defines a game as "under construction" rather then here I'm not sure. I mean, half the popular games in this forum are still under active development.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

The under development forum is for games whose active development includes this forum as a primary means of feedback. more or less. Thats the best distinction I can see.

DragonRB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Might be worth noting that the discussion thread over at the tends to be much more active, for those of you who want to follow the development.