What's new

[Complete - Full] Knightess Layla -The Humiliating Life of a Seed Bed- [RE209132]

Shodai Mao

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi everyone. I'm new here!
This is my first translation so I hope you'll enjoy it.
I don't know if there is a thread about this game somewhere but here is the dlsite link

title.png
==>

My first translation is available for everyone. You can find the mega link for the english patch on my patreon page.

==>

Last edited:

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks, also don't forget to put backup file on zippy or anywhere else, since in the past few days there's quite mega file being takedown

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thi is very good, more and more translator coming along. This one looks interesting too. Will give this a try asap. Can't wait for your next game too. I'll see if I can support you via Patreon too.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh nice pick, i liked the art of this one when it was released, thanks for joining the translators club, im very grateful of you guys <3

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So... can you actually escape from it? I'm running in circles so far.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Heya!
Thanks for trying your hands at h-translations; much appreciated!

A little feedback: the game.ini in your patch asks for RGSS300.dll as the library file, whereas the game has ~301.dll in its System folder. I needed to change it to 301 manually in the .ini file (or get the 300.dll from elsewhere and put that into the Sytems folder), so the game could run.
Anyhoo, gave the opening a try, and I noticed the guard command is not translated in the context of the battletext, but that's nothing major. However, I also got this error when I tried using the Armor Break skill ->
---------------------------
Knightess Layla -The Humiliating Life Of a Seed Bed-
Script 'Window_BattleLog' line 421: ArgumentError occurred.

malformed format string - %w
OK
Hope this helps!
And thanks again for the TL, maybe more is to come! :)

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Basically, if you want to finish the game, you have to follow the instructions in red (more or less "talk to the character with a red arrow, go to the white circle"). However, 8 of the H-scenes are by losing or talking to the different orcs in the different area (not related to the instructions)

The prison is kind of huge for the content, it's strange.

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When the demon attacks he crashes the game, currently its unplayable as you cant go through the opening. Ive confirmed it does not happen with the japanese version, so its something in the translation, can you fix this please?

Last edited:
OP
Shodai Mao

Shodai Mao

Lurker
Reputation score
Heya!
Thanks for trying your hands at h-translations; much appreciated!

A little feedback: the game.ini in your patch asks for RGSS300.dll as the library file, whereas the game has ~301.dll in its System folder. I needed to change it to 301 manually in the .ini file (or get the 300.dll from elsewhere and put that into the Sytems folder), so the game could run.
Anyhoo, gave the opening a try, and I noticed the guard command is not translated in the context of the battletext, but that's nothing major. However, I also got this error when I tried using the Armor Break skill ->
Knightess Layla -The Humiliating Life Of a Seed Bed-
Script 'Window_BattleLog' line 421: ArgumentError occurred.

malformed format string - %w
OK
Hope this helps!
And thanks again for the TL, maybe more is to come! :)
Thank you for the feedback!
So, for the first one, I changed the name of the RGSS file so you don't have to change it manually.
I fixed the guard using message ( To be a honest, I didn't think guard was a skill so I totally forgot about its using message).
For the third problem, I accidentelly typed s% instead of %s in the script, so my bad.
Anyway, all 3 problems are fixed and I updated the link.
As usual, if you find any mistakes or untranslated content, feel free to report them back to me.

Last edited:
OP
Shodai Mao

Shodai Mao

Lurker
Reputation score
When the demon attacks he crashes the game, currently its unplayable as you cant go through the opening. Ive confirmed it does not happen with the japanese version, so its something in the translation, can you fix this please?
I went through the demon battle and when he attacks, nothing happens, everything is normal.
Maybe you can give me the crash message so I can help you.

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I went through the demon battle and when he attacks, nothing happens, everything is normal.
pretty sure it's the problem with rgss300

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems the update you made works. It was on the skill armor curse he was using, the error was same as if i would use the armor break skill.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you for the feedback!
So, for the first one, I changed the name of the RGSS file so you don't have to change it manually.
I fixed the guard using message ( To be a honest, I didn't think guard was a skill so I totally forgot about its using message).
For the third problem, I accidentelly typed s% instead of %s, so my bad.
Anyway, all 3 problems are fixed and I updated the link.
As usual, if you find any mistakes or untranslated content, feel free to report them back to me.
Hiii Just buyed the game but i have the same problem can you like maybe pm the link to me? I don't want to pay again just for the same problem Just send the data files

OP
Shodai Mao

Shodai Mao

Lurker
Reputation score
Hiii Just buyed the game but i have the same problem can you like maybe pm the link to me? I don't want to pay again just for the same problem Just send the data files
I already updated the link.
Just go on my patreon page and click on the mega link to download the patch.
It's free and available for everyone.

thesilverderp

Reputation score
The patreon site seems to no longer be in use, so the translation isn't available.