What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

Go into moon tower and fight a succubus with the Mercenary in tow. She's a yellow eyed enemy on almost every floor yet never does anything naughty when you are alone. With a Merc, she'll charm it making it an enemy (for that fight only, you get them back) and they can molest/rape you like normal enemies- Armor guy can take virginity. I never tried if she can make the chic mercenary from mt town hostile, but she doesn't have an unique rape cutout in the gallery.
from the hscene gallery, it seems both the first town and the third town mercs can take virginity, and there doesn't seem to be any for the second town merc, so i guess she's straight

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A question for those who know about scripting with RPG Maker:
Am I right in assuming that it's only the purple text within the scripts that I have to worry about translating?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, most of the time.

You should really only be concerned with the Vocab module.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I translated that one first but there still's still a ton of Japanese popping up in the menus and battle messages (he uses about a dozen custom scripts). I've also still yet to find the script where he's stored the NPC names.

Ainjia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've ctrl+Fed through the thread looking for something mentioning this, but is there any way to get AGTH to work with this game? I'm running /v /c and I don't see it picking up anything from the game.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've ctrl+Fed through the thread looking for something mentioning this, but is there any way to get AGTH to work with this game? I'm running /v /c and I don't see it picking up anything from the game.
that's odd, i only have /c and it works. make sure you actually choose something first, like either start new game or load, because initially, there won't be any text to choose from, it only shows up after you've chosen an option in game

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A question for those who know about scripting with RPG Maker:
Am I right in assuming that it's only the purple text within the scripts that I have to worry about translating?
yes only purple text will be displayed in game, and green text is like a comment. everything else you dont to translate.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Actually, it varies.

Some VX games use script extensions that are triggered by putting a comment within an event. In this game you'll find stuff like this:
@>Comment: 起動条件<item-id:20>

This comment tells an extension script to run that page of events if you stand in front of it and use item #20 (Ra's Mirror).
I haven't seen any in this game, but there may be extensions that use comments to display text in a special way, so you have to be on the look out for them.

Some extensions use the 'Note' sections of the database in the same way, so you have to pay attention in there too.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I translated that one first but there still's still a ton of Japanese popping up in the menus and battle messages (he uses about a dozen custom scripts). I've also still yet to find the script where he's stored the NPC names.
Oh ya, some script authors decide to ignore conventions and just do whatever the heck they want. Or they just hardcode things because it's not like anyone's going to want to change the strings or anything :)

Well, I also do that sometimes, if I'm lazy.
Usually I would just say

Code:
module Vocab
    # add my new terms
end
So that people know that it's a vocab...and it's safe to change...but oh well.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does know of all the h-scenes that allow you to lose your virginity? I'm trying to figure out which one interests me the most to start with.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

The most common is the guy at the beach.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, that and the rich guy/dude with glasses are the only two I know about.

Also, I've heard its possible to get one of the male mercenaries to rape you, anyone know exactly how to accomplish this?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Take the male mercenary (either works) to the moon tower and fight the succubus, should be the molester (yellow eyes) on the first floor. Just defend while she attempts to charm your partner. Once it succeeds, he'll join her and will act like a rape mob. Killing him has no penalty, he'll re-join you after winning the battle.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah, I see, thanks. I thought it'd be something more along the lines of losing a fight with one in your party or something.

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does know of all the h-scenes that allow you to lose your virginity? I'm trying to figure out which one interests me the most to start with.
Using the numbering from the "hint" jpgs...

• Beach guy #4
  • Harry #27
  • Baru-san #54/#55
  • Green haired rapist guy #57
  • Miner guy #60

Pretty sure only 54/55 is where you HAVE to be a virgin to get it, the others just have optional dialogue for virgins.

You can also lose it in battle but those aren't really scenes.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sometimes i kinda wonder if making this walkthrough or hlist guide was worth it, cause people keep asking the same questions anyway that are already mostly answered in these guides. :(

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

sometimes i kinda wonder if making this walkthrough or hlist guide was worth it, cause people keep asking the same questions anyway that are already mostly answered in these guides. :(
I use it, that's why you have not seen me asking any question here.

Take that however you will.

Faize

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I assure you, your guide was not made in vain (using it myself).

But sometimes, not directed to anyone, you got to bear the fact that some people don't pay enough attention to posts that might have answered the question they we're looking for.

So cheer up bud :)

jehuty222

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know a way to edit money and hp? Tried using cheatengine but it didn't work :/

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah, that and the rich guy/dude with glasses are the only two I know about.

Also, I've heard its possible to get one of the male mercenaries to rape you, anyone know exactly how to accomplish this?
Go to the third town and go all the way up.

You can also get raped by monsters.

Anyone know a way to edit money and hp? Tried using cheatengine but it didn't work :/
EDIT: No more help from me.

Sorry friend but when you released it I had already unlocked all the CG art and did everything possible in the game. As a suggestion, when you make a walkthrough try to make it detailed as Etigoya's with pictures etc. or well, I hate self publicity but, like mine here:

Mine could/should have more pictures but never heard anyone complain.

Last edited: