What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

Wow you stayed up until 3am just so you could release it on Sunday, that's dedication! Luckily its a bank holiday today, unfortunately I have an indian wedding to attend so I won't be able to play a great deal today but I thank you for the time, blood, sweat and (I'm sure at times) tears you put into translating this.

iaben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just dropping in to say thank you monkeyman, you are the man!
sorry to hear it became such a chore, you deserve a break

take it easy :)

raigen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Long time lurker here, really just had to stop by and say thanks for your hard work man, its much appreciated. :)

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

just to make sure before i start deleting stuff like extra zip files. any version above 1.2 is all you need right?

Rincevent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is a bug in the dialog to repair your weapon (not broken), he asks for 300 gold, but only take 150 and the list of prices say "endurance recovery 150g and full weapon repair 300g

pseudodiego

Reputation score

Someone can please upload de game? the link in the first post is not working. thanks

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i neeed help on how to patch the game. Is the extractor the only tool i need?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If someone wants, I have it all perfected, I could always pack the game itself up, and upload it. No links will be posted on the forum though.

Yossarian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you monkeyman, for yet another translated game. :D

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there is a bug in the dialog to repair your weapon (not broken), he asks for 300 gold, but only take 150 and the list of prices say "endurance recovery 150g and full weapon repair 300g
Blegh, that's what I get for copy pasting things.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i neeed help on how to patch the game. Is the extractor the only tool i need?
Yes, you take the extracted files and put them in the game's directory and then remove the file that you extracted those files from(either rgssad2 or rgssad3). Then you paste monkeymans data in.

~Incognito~

Reputation score

I did not find any rgssad2 or rgssad3 file so I just copied the data file and replaced the original data file with it. Many thanks for the translation!

aasa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also There¡s a bug in the forest of spirits area 2 in the event where ruu asks rifi to show her breasts

where there is something like \stop\p[3]\m[20]\m[15]\m[7]

change it for \stop\p[6]\m[20]\m[15]\m[7]

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also There¡s a bug in the forest of spirits area 2 in the event where ruu asks rifi to show her breasts

where there is something like \stop\p[3]\m[20]\m[15]\m[7]

change it for \stop\p[6]\m[20]\m[15]\m[7]
Blegh, that might explain why some of his text bubbles weren't showing up. That was one of the VERY early things I translated.

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just tried to fight the final boss in virgin route. Didnt use the G ball, but used the prayer bead to power up. It seems that charge isnt working, I dont know if that is intended(prayer bead gave me an impressive boost to damage anyways) or is some bug, since i didnt play in japanese. Also, used up all the sword endurance without taking half the boss hp, so i guess ill grind the gold for the G ball.
Edit: The save has the Gravity Ball, but besides that is the same as I described. Using Charge Power doesnt affect the damage dealt to the boss.
Edit2: Tried to fight without using the prayer bead, Charge Power does work there, so its not the boss, just the change when using the prayer bead to fight him.
Edit3: seems im too stupid to think ahead, uploaded a savefile choosing to fight without using the prayer bead

Attachments

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just tried to fight the final boss in virgin route. Didnt use the G ball, but used the prayer bead to power up. It seems that charge isnt working, I dont know if that is intended(prayer bead gave me an impressive boost to damage anyways) or is some bug, since i didnt play in japanese. Also, used up all the sword endurance without taking half the boss hp, so i guess ill grind the gold for the G ball.
it SHOULD be working, all that stuff is battle controlled and I didn't change any of that. I'll have a good look at it tomorrow. Any chance you can attach a save file from before the fight?

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I had ver. 1.23 eng 0.1
I tried patching the english version but seem nothing change...
Is this patch is fully translated?

Rincevent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had ver. 1.23 eng 0.1
I tried patching the english version but seem nothing change...
Is this patch is fully translated?
it is translated, except the start menu 5new game, load and quit) and the recollection room where some scenes are translated but not all

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

it is translated, except the start menu 5new game, load and quit) and the recollection room where some scenes are translated but not all
I guess that's ok, seem mostly monkeyman767 translated all.
Guess I'm lucky that my menu is all translated except on some scene.