What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Xerah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

I'm doing a non-virgin run. Is there any benefit to keeping your H in check? Or is it okay to accumulate H without bothering to lower it?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm doing a non-virgin run. Is there any benefit to keeping your H in check? Or is it okay to accumulate H without bothering to lower it?
I'm not 100% sure on this so don't quote me on it, but I THINK it's a LITTLE easier to avoid H-attacks when your stat is low, but that might just be me imagining things.

KiteAmakusa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible if anyone can point me or pm the latest version of Virgin Island, pls and than you

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, so you need 2 things to play the translated game.

The first thing is to get the game. Just google "download virgin island 1.23 4shared" without the quotation marks. Type it exactly like that in google and you will get the game on the first google link.

Afterwards, you need to download the link to monkey's translation:

Download this, extract the virgin island 1.23 into a folder and then extract monkey's translation inside the folder, say yes when the system asks you if you want to replace files. That is it. Presto.
Is it possible if anyone can point me or pm the latest version of Virgin Island, pls and than you
@KiteAmakusa: See NaoSoul's post above.

RDKateran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The walkthrough says for the brothel scenes you'll want to keep your H level under 150, but it doesn't really explain why. After 150, though, you'll never be able to lower it.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The walkthrough says for the brothel scenes you'll want to keep your H level under 150, but it doesn't really explain why. After 150, though, you'll never be able to lower it.
That might be why.
Once you cross 150, you won't be able to lower it and will not be able to see different versions of h-scenes (specifically, in-combat h-attacks change)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Re-uploaded the patch :

This is not a new patch! I just accidentally deleted the old one from my Mega folder.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In my Virgin route, whenever I paralyzed him I took the time to use the Iron Maiden to try and fill my SP bar again, and mostly conserved the sword strength by spamming Starlight, which did as much damage as a Maiden Crash. Also if I needed to heal I'd just use Dark Sword; one of those on the boss was fully healing Rifi.
How do you get the Dark Sword skill? EDIT: Never mind.:eek: Stumbled on it. Arena Champion! :D

And how do you use Iron Maiden to fill SP bar? EDIT AGAIN! :eek: So I literally use it - open item menu and select it during battle! :cool:

Thanks for the advice on last fight, Got it now.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And how do you use Iron Maiden to fill SP bar? EDIT AGAIN! :eek: So I literally use it - open item menu and select it during battle! :cool:

Wait, WHAT?! I had NO idea you could do that! Huh, you learn something new every day.

RDKateran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, if you use it as an item during battle, the Iron Maiden will heal 10% of your total SP, so ten or so usages will completely fill your SP gauge. However, like the two attacks, this only works if Rifi is a virgin--once you lose Rifi's virginity, you lose her ability to recover SP via the sword.

devin007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just downloaded the game and when I try to play it I keep getting an audio error message Audio/SE/otm am I missing something? please help.:(

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just downloaded the game and when I try to play it I keep getting an audio error message Audio/SE/otm am I missing something? please help.:(
mine says audio/se/cursor and im in jap local. devin try changing local then download see if that helps you. its not working for me though

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mine says audio/se/cursor and im in jap local. devin try changing local then download see if that helps you. its not working for me though
You need to install RPG Maker VX RTP files. These Run Time Packages come in 3 versions: XP, VX + VX Ace. All are available .

RTP is a system for reducing the total size of a game file made with RPG Maker. RTPs contain the graphics, music, and .dll files used when creating a game. Once a game is made with RTP data, you do not need to include material data like music or graphic files. This significantly reduces the file size of the game.
This particular game uses VX RTP (I checked the ini file).

Whoops! :eek: It may need to be the Japanese version which is available . You will need to translate page.

Last edited:

devin007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you. This will probably help with a few other games that I have had problems with.:D

devin007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

still not working still saying I am missing a sound file. I even changed my local on my computer and it still does it. goes to main menu but when I choose to start this audio prompt kicks in and boots me out. if anyone has just an audio folder I think that will fix it. I think mine is missing a file in that is all.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

still not working still saying I am missing a sound file. I even changed my local on my computer and it still does it. goes to main menu but when I choose to start this audio prompt kicks in and boots me out. if anyone has just an audio folder I think that will fix it. I think mine is missing a file in that is all.
If installing the VX RTP files did not work then likely you extracted the game and/or translation patch download while not in Japanese local. This resulted in the audio files you are "missing" being misnamed with garbage characters. If you still have the original download, just re-extract while in Japanese local. If not, re-download and try again. dlsite FAQ .

BTW: Using the "Japanese locale" program(s) does not commonly work well if at all. You need to install the Japanese language pack and set your region to Japan. Instructions for the last 4 Windows systems are .

EDIT: Did you find and download the English patched version or did you find/buy the Japanese version and patch it with Monkeyman's patch? If you used the separate patch, did you extract the old rgssa file and then delete it or move it?

Last edited: