Reputation score
Re: Aku-Mu [English Subtitles]

Did anyone notice that the girls are from the Persona game series? :D

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game wasn't bad but wasn't great:
- Too much grinding for no real real reward. What's the point of having 3 stats when they aren't used at all, neither in the girl change, nor in cg scenes?
- Even in one of the endings, there is way too much grind.
- Half the torture events are the same event, with different clothes.
- Little interface bugs (if you change text speed it reverts to default, the skip text function is slow and makes choices buggy).
- The piss/scat part isn't my thing at all, and with the slow skipping it's even worse...

I'm always happy to play trainer games, even better when in English, but this one needs more content and polishing.

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I bought the Spanish Donkey, but I can't use it

Anyone know why this is? (Yes, she had enough POW)

EDIT: Apparently, her OBE wasn't high enough

Last edited:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Okay, so I downloaded this from a Torrent, not from your upload, so maybe there is a difference.

But how does it start up, for me when I click the game's .exe file it opens some browser like thing... and doesnt realy show much more then some short text there.....

Am I doing something wrong, cause there was a description in the read me file, but that didnt help me at all...

Sorry for asking a fairly random question and being prolly the only one that cant get this game to work.. but any help would be greatly appreciated.. :cool:

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where is the save loaction?
I cant find it in my local..or appdata

chaoscat

Reputation score

The rock paper scissors game is annoying. The first three rounds seem to be set but the next rounds seem to be random.

Edit-Ah I get it now. I need that medicine.

Last edited:

Rhino_111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My current approach is to complete the game and buy all the items then select Yes to keep them all in New Game +.
(Keep a slot saved on New Game + 2nd day just in case you mess up).

Then I do the following:
1. Spanish Donkey Torture method
2. Rest.
3. Enema torture.
4. Garterbelt torture.
5. Rest.

Repeat.

Make sure you have at least 200,000 and don't forget to striptease on Sunday to get the medicine and strip the girl on stage.

Tested, you can get 100 all stats easily as well as the girl on stage if played properly.
I just tried this but only get to 90% on all the categories expect popularity. What am I missing? I got all the girls except Elizabeth.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know where is the save loaction?
I cant find it in my local..or appdata
I went ahead and took a look around, and after some testing, it seems that the files that affect the gallery are here (black bar is where your username goes, of course):

As for my thoughts, I beat this game a week ago and man, was it a pain to start. For some reason, it always took forever to boot up; I'm talking "double click the icon, go make a sandwich, eat said sandwich, come back and pray that it launched" slow. As far as know, I've unlocked everything, and it was disappointing to see that all of the other characters only had one scene (not to mention that Elizabeth's was... disturbing).

If someone wants to try to copy my files into the folder I listed above and see if that unlocks everything for them, let me know if it works. It does for me, but I don't know how this game functions, and it may not on other computers.

Attachments

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

that totally worked. thanks. Finally got back to this game, and I was really getting frustrated.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that totally worked. thanks. Finally got back to this game, and I was really getting frustrated.
It took a little longer than I expected to get confirmation that it worked (has it really been four and half months already?), but I'm glad it helped. It always cheers me up when I know I helped someone.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Might need some help here. I downloaded the game but whenever I try to extract the game, it tell me "wrong password?" even though I entered the password when it prompted me to do so. Any help or suggestions? Currently using 7-zip.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Might need some help here. I downloaded the game but whenever I try to extract the game, it tell me "wrong password?" even though I entered the password when it prompted me to do so. Any help or suggestions? Currently using 7-zip.
I just downloaded it again and used 7-Zip, myself, to test the password and didn't have any trouble with it. I know it sounds silly, but make sure that there isn't any accidental spacing before or after anything; I often copy and paste passwords and if I'm not careful, it'll often copy a space at the end of the password (due to line breaks and such). And after taking a closer look, I see that for some reason, there's a noticeable space at the end of the password in the first post that should be ignored.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Make sure to capitalize the first letter...

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's not the problem since it's still saying that error after I put in the password. )

***I guess I'll stick to torrents because the file might be the problem or the download host. Thanks for the help though!

Attachments

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How strange, especially since it just worked for me. I don't know what else could be the problem... what version of 7-Zip are you using? It looks like I'm using 15.12, which is evidently not the current release. The only other difference I can think of between your setup and mine is that I have my computer set to Japanese locale (the menus and title bars in my copy of 7-Zip are in Japanese, for example).

If for some reason there's not a working torrent of the translated version, let me know and I can upload it to something simpler like Mega without a password for you.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm currently using 7-Zip 16.02 64-bit and I have my whole computer set to Japanese locale and IME but weirdly, everything is still in English but I guess that shouldn't be a problem. My guess is the file is the problem since when I checked recycle bin, It only said 896kb. Also, I found a torrent on nyaa and it's working so I'm good. :) But yeah, Thanks for the help!