What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] 木陰の泉 Demon Angel SAKURA -The Forbidden Mirror- 魔天使サクラの冒険-サクラと禁断の鏡- RJ136066 RE136066

OP
goodolrub

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 魔天使サクラの冒険-サクラと禁断の鏡- RJ136066

no wonder MOST threads with loli or shota material have a small lifespan,i need to increase the text size of the "no links or pm posts" line in my first post.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

no wonder MOST threads with loli or shota material have a small lifespan,i need to increase the text size of the "no links or pm posts" line in my first post.
Can you believe I deleted 24 posts already in this thread?

OP
goodolrub

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you believe I deleted 24 posts already in this thread?
perhaps No one told mods that their job are easy,i wonder how is the lifestyle of a admin with no mods.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Game came out on English DLSite today, titled as "Demon Angel Sakura -The forbidden mirror-"

Of interesting note, it appears they actually translated the entire game into English for that release. The screenshots at least all show english dialogue.

Interestingly, the English DLsite does NOT tag it with shota or loli. It instead only has:
Buttocks Breasts Angel/Demon Nonhuman/Monster Girl Fantasy Vore

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

I've just bought and downloaded the updated version. I am currently uploading it and will host a link. Send your PM requests to me. If I see someone request a PM in this thread, I will actively ignore their PM request. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

You're welcome Toxic <3

Side note: This is my first real contribution, Rep would be nice <:3

Last edited:

noob1361

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When i played the game the MC couldnt stop flying, is this a bug?
i tried changing the controls but it always seemed like sth was stuck pushing the jump or up and left button, also i couldnt do anything about the joystick controls
check that, how do you fcking cancel the joystick controls,i even set them on easy, but im in lack of words in showing how frustrating it is trying to actually beat them

Last edited:

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

When i played the game the MC couldnt stop flying, is this a bug?
i tried changing the controls but it always seemed like sth was stuck pushing the jump or up and left button, also i couldnt do anything about the joystick controls
check that, how do you fcking cancel the joystick controls,i even set them on easy, but im in lack of words in showing how frustrating it is trying to actually beat them
I'd Reccommend a Keyboard. The joystick is a bit wonky for me too.

Did you open the android version by accident? Happened to me at first.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Goddamn, how is dark sakura supposed to be possible? It's bullet hell but your maneuverability in the air is awful. The shots are as big as you and have knockback, so if you get hit, you get carried into more. They're too fast to go over. You rarely can jump over her without getting hit and if you get stuck in a corner, you run into her like three times just to get out.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Goddamn, how is dark sakura supposed to be possible? It's bullet hell but your maneuverability in the air is awful. The shots are as big as you and have knockback, so if you get hit, you get carried into more. They're too fast to go over. You rarely can jump over her without getting hit and if you get stuck in a corner, you run into her like three times just to get out.
Gotta wait for her to power up her shots at her feet, then slowly run back. Then just run under her and attack from afar. Your shots have infinite distance.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

learn where to lead and position yourself against her

also keep in mind a full charged blast can carry itself way farther than individual shots, use that to hit her off screen

oh and if it helps any, the stairs is a good way to avoid shots if she's on the floor, and the floor is a good spot if she's on the stairs

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've found the shots to be nearly impossible to dodge unless you have the full screen to go. If you're on the stairs, it doesn't avoid the shots, it just cuts off the running distance. I managed to win with the extra health, but damn was that ending really disjointed.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've found the shots to be nearly impossible to dodge unless you have the full screen to go. If you're on the stairs, it doesn't avoid the shots, it just cuts off the running distance. I managed to win with the extra health, but damn was that ending really disjointed.
Pretty much, he got kicked out of heaven because of his reluctance to let Dark Sakura go so they are now roaming the demon world and the yandere fairy got worried about him and so she left as well.

Definitely room for a sequel, most likely staring the yandere fairy. That would be pretty cool to be honest. Not often you play a game where the MC is a yandere.

Man in all though I was disappointed at the waste of good H opportunity. A reward from the bunny girls, an apology from the Lamia, some self-cest but oh well...it really won't fit with the theme of the game.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Man in all though I was disappointed at the waste of good H opportunity. A reward from the bunny girls, an apology from the Lamia, some self-cest but oh well...it really won't fit with the theme of the game.
Agreed on the bunny gals. That was some sad misuse of 'Assets'.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

good game

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Pretty much, he got kicked out of heaven because of his reluctance to let Dark Sakura go so they are now roaming the demon world and the yandere fairy got worried about him and so she left as well.

Definitely room for a sequel, most likely staring the yandere fairy. That would be pretty cool to be honest. Not often you play a game where the MC is a yandere.

Right, but it's all summed up in the past tense in a sentence or two. How soft

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right, but it's all summed up in the past tense in a sentence or two. How soft
lmao that is true. Maybe the dev lose track of what was going on and quickly came up with an ending going "umm.....yeah, let's go with that."

itachi1275

Reputation score

So I just beat the game, unlocked the extras menu, and appearantly another character. How do I proceed from here? I saw that there's a boss fight in the heaven stage, but how do I get it?

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I just beat the game, unlocked the extras menu, and appearantly another character. How do I proceed from here? I saw that there's a boss fight in the heaven stage, but how do I get it?
Not a boss fight. Start a new game and when the fairy wants to say something to you, you accept

B_Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Want to first Thank Shadowman for being the awesome and getting the English version which makes the game so much more enjoyable when you can understand whats going on.

Enjoyed the game very much was a little disappointed when I realized there was only 6 'bosses' especially when the game folder listed 51 levels for a few minutes I thought this was going to be the best monster girl vore game out to date if there were 51 levels worth of monster girl scenes guess got my hopes up a little to much for that one. T.T

Hope they make a squeal soon wanna see what happens next :D
Skylla is probably my fav.

-------
adding this in here since I dont know if double posting is ok or not
Since this thread is mainly of people who like this game I was wondering if anyone could recommend any similar themed games. mainly of those with the main character having to fight/avoid monster girls or girl types in general(no games with mainly monsters like spiders or ogres plz)

some games I've played:
ミリア戦記 D-Gate(with the lamia, spidergirl, and harpy)
Violated Hero
Monster girl quest
Fairy fighting
RyonaSaga
Desire Dungeon
Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

would like something a bit more actiony then Visual Novel style but would still like to know of it.
If there is a thread of stuff like im looking for plz let me know kinda hard to search for something specific when what I want is kinda obscure

Last edited: