What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ こねこのしっぽ ] ネコクエ! RJ174052

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Wasn't able to find a thread about this game. I've been playing a bit of it but I haven't been able to finish it.

I think the premise of the story is the main character is looking for a panacea to heal their sick cat. Its a CG and RPG maker game with some combat.

There are 10 CGs with some variations and it looks like the circle's first game.

Tags: Lori
Nekomimi
Shishimimi
small tits / tits
Shaved
tail

While the main character is catlike it could also be loli. Won't be any link sharing unless it is absolutely not loli.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Nekokue!

I mean, a link to what the game itself is, is fine, so we can at least read about it. :p

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know why, but the first time i saw the heroine i instantly thought: Doraemon?! :p

Ha ha, makes me wonder why i seldom found a hentai-game parody of the legendary franchise.

The last parody i remember is this bordeline ecchi loli fanservice manga (unbelievably not hentai) where the plot is basically "Doraemon" who is a loli catgirl android are sent to teen "Nobita"'s timeframe to help him prevent "Shizuka"'s death.

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Official web site link

OP
jadex

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not really sure what to do after I rescue the sailor with rope.

Also not really sure what the point of combat is. Am I supposed to fight that scorpion type monster?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

From what I gather in this game. Every monster that isn't a bat, bee, rat or spider is a "special" monster. They are guarding a quest item. You better level up a bit before fighting those.

I'm still trying to find out what to do with the NPC blocking the path on the east side on the mobs area...

eatsbabies

Reputation score

I'm still trying to find out what to do with the NPC blocking the path on the east side on the mobs area...
The first NPC wants a reward you get from playing 3 pianos and then talking to the piano teacher (I forget what the reward itself was called.)

The second NPC gives you a key to a storage room above the guild and asks you to bring her some sake.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Full save, forgot if it was before or after I lost to the last boss for a scene, he's not beaten yet though.

Attachments

OP
jadex

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Full save, forgot if it was before or after I lost to the last boss for a scene, he's not beaten yet though.
I think the CG unlocks must be from something else, this file didn't unlock any CG i haven't seen.

The last boss is pretty rough. I spent the whole fight looking for a way to heal. I thought i'd have more time since his first attack hit for around 100 health and the next two were at least 800 dmg.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The CGs are in the two red open books in the small room below her bedroom in the house.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Pretty great game. Was a bit too short but overall was very different from what i was used to.

Games very linear so shouldn't be too difficult to beat.