What's new

ACT [Konjacut] Bullet Wet Dream (RJ146252)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Description of Gameplay:
A somewhat shovelware of a FPS where you shoot enemies and try to get through the level with the weapons they give you. Girls can be found either being possessed by the enemy, stuck in a jar or just standing around and when freed\approached they will run towards your character and then initiate sex with your character. You have full control while they are having sex with you and inexchange for the visual clutter you gain a damage and recovery buff while the girl is having sex with you. Gallery room unlocked near the end generates girls randomly as you enter the rooms.

Controls:
Standard FPS controls. (going off memory here)
Left click to shoot. Right click to aim
Number keys to select weapons
Space to jump.

Description of story:
I can't read Japanese. Best guess is that you are some horny guy trying to save the dreamworld from unity asset enemies. You free the girls, you get sex.

Please check if game in text file works. Pass is third line in text.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does the game in the link work? I don't think there is any drm so I think it should work.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
It works. And it's pretty much as you said: shovelware. I'm not sure even people who like first-person hentai would be able to enjoy this.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Eh for what its worth I liked it.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Everything about that trailer makes this game look comically bad. Also damn, isn't that price about twenty USD? I don't think I could bring myself to pay half that.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
What the fuck. I seriously thinking this game had a good concept with first-person 3D H-scenes, but uh.

..then I saw the trailer. I don't know what I expected when I saw the basic 3DCG models.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well in any case, I put a link up for game so unless you've got a really slow internet or a metered connection you can try it out and see if it really is as bad as the trailer. The gallery area should be unlocked right from the start so no effort is needed. Just select it in the level select.