What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazy4luv2

Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

I downloaded this game recently after a long time of searching, I think I have a version 1.55 but I'm not sure. Either way, it was the best day of the whole week, I played it for 2 hours straight.
I've been playing the demo a lot and decided to just find the game for free instead of putting effort into buying it :eek:
Anyways, I've got an uncensored Japanese version of it, and there is only one minor glitch.
Anyone here have an English version of this game I could download?

First post btw :D
I second this, anyone have an English version of it for people to download? I want to buy it, but I want to see if I should buy the English version or not.:confused:

THeUNit256

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here I found it:
English 1.55 version:

Japanese Version:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

looking at the sample pics it looks like they used google translate XD

Reputation score

Ok it works ^_^. well the jap version xD. So how it works is....Jap equals visible :D. and the english = no visible Q_Q. Aww well

dbdevil

Reputation score

So… A new update with a new pic of a new enemy.

Any idea what's it all about?

thetruemaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its another cosplay ball enemy. As for most of the post, it looks like it is mostly answering questions about design decisions for the game, and responding to requests that people want to see in the game. There was also something in there about tax issues too.

As far as I can tell, the biggest request has been for the cosplay ball to make the PC a herm, I don't know if he said he was going to do that though.

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just found the update people mentioned above.
Looks very interesting :D
I can't wait for updates.

Anyone here that can translate what he said?

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If anybody wants the version of Shinobi Girl 1.55 with English text, uncensored just send me a PM (Private Message).

Note: Special Thanks Goes too KP, Xarius for their help in this forum otherwise I would not have been able to uncensor it without the work they had done.
:D

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks. Pmed.

I bought the game off Japanese DL site, but forgot my login and pw. Now I can't dl it again legitimately. 8(

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

here aresome things from koooonsoft's lastest update

" I am also one of the cosplay ball so many requests.
> Camo pattern 1 (as we have a rifle).
> Kimono pattern 2 (wearing a black belt).
Well, I feel very much take care of that choice is likely to select people in ...
Sorry I have just become a priority too far from major very much.
Incidentally, two are currently employed I made the bunny."
"The interim report.
The next update is scheduled to add a Imashi Costume Ball 2 nude mode, we are working on it.
Nude mode and already has the ball cosplay together add nearly finished, or just believe what the heck another minute cosplay.
Put the elements of the hermaphrodite and had requested but anyway I'm not ... You are quite Matomarazu.

During this month but will probably be updated.
Compared to foreign Angel, is also adding a normal enemy I feel is relatively easy."

"> The current situation of increasing the variation of the enemy instead of what the new enemy useless?
> Combined with a combination of attacking a specific enemy (like the oak × snake, for example), such as how what?
Occurred in the goblins ... and it would give, I would almost certainly become a combination attack.
It is likely also neck heavy ..."
"> Not be able to return to the mouth of the Little machine 淫後 is what bugs?
Sorry, a bug.
Will be corrected when the next update."
looks like it's gonna be a good one!:D
also,Thnx KP and Xarius!

shinobi_girl_player

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do you know maybe when the next shinobi girl or angel girl version comes out ?

would be nice if anyone could post/say (whatever) it here or pm it to me ^^

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So trying Shinobi Girl Gauntlet again, and blew away my old high score!

Watch out MBS. I'm coming for ya. ...probably not but that little hole on the ground there is the only reason I couldn't reach 20k!

And to answer Mr. Player's question.... the next version will come out when Koooonsoft posts it! We don't know when it comes out. That's like 75% of the reason we have this thread. =P ^_^

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Personally I would rather see a micro update that fixes the bugs that can hamper the gaming experiance rather then the new content.

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So trying Shinobi Girl Gauntlet again, and blew away my old high score!

Watch out MBS. I'm coming for ya. ...probably not but that little hole on the ground there is the only reason I couldn't reach 20k!

And to answer Mr. Player's question.... the next version will come out when Koooonsoft posts it! We don't know when it comes out. That's like 75% of the reason we have this thread. =P ^_^
That's a pretty good score.
I haven't tried gauntlet without cheats yet XD
It's much more fun without. I made it to 40k.

Status
Not open for further replies.