What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Witch Girl (RJ122605)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

Does my eyes deceive me or did he just released an update for Witch Girl ? .-.

The 2.30 version added an "Orgasm Loop". Also, the Endboss and True-Endboss Gallery animations got a "Play" button which gives you the might to control when they'll spawn or if you want to voyeur on the captured Witch Girl. The True-Endboss got also an "After capture"-Scene where you can see a petrified Witch Girl on the "Rape-Pillar".

2.31 and 2.32 are mostly bug fixes.

Since that aren't major changes in my point of view, I didn't pay them much attention.

Oh, and btw, my third mod is called Ms. Star★Princess. And it seems that my modifications messed up with the hex-colors pretty much. This is truly my biggest project so far. Completing it will thus take quite the amount of time.

Last edited:

Thopson1m

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload Witch Girl v2.32 uncensored? I know that version is just for bug fixes, but i still want, please.

Thanks.

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone upload Witch Girl v2.32 uncensored? I know that version is just for bug fixes,

Thanks.
The "bug fixes" done in the latest version are so minute and specific that there's
no point in doing an entire uncensor of it. Just wait for the next content update.
If there's a sudden outcry for it, I'll do it. Otherwise, the next update will be
along shortly. Thanks for asking nicely, at least.

If anyone's DYING to know what specifically changed, there was a bug where the
orgasm loop would get stuck if you clicked in and out of specific directories, and
if you did an equally complicated directory skip, a certain sprite might become
out of place in true game mode. That's it.

Last edited:

Thopson1m

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@JaegerNimrod

Ok, thanks, bro!

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Freunde's Doll House

All mods are 2.30

Much thanks to:
JaegerNimrod (Uncensoring)
Mundane Girl (Tool providing)

The following mods were created by Freunde with the support of the aforementioned two users. Take the attachment photos as references or the spoilers for in-depth description.

Ms. Little Chocolate

Notes: It's done! There won't be any improvements/corrections - even if there are still some errors.
Skin: chocolate
Eyes: green
Hair: purple
Apparel: Her apparel is mostly in a vanilla color with a spice of red and an ounce of gold. Her slippers are in a dark chocolate color.
Extras: None

Ms. Golden Eye

Notes: It's done! There won't be any improvements/corrections - even if there are still some errors.
Skin: pale
Eyes: golden
Hair: black
Apparel: Mostly black with a wine red accompaniment and a stitch of gold.
Extras: None

Ms. Star★Princess

Skin: tanned
Eyes: sectoral heterochromia (red/blue)
Hair: pink
Apparel: Her fabulous and rather scant clothes are enchanted with the power of love and friendship, hence they're resonating in a purplish and pinkish aura in our eyes. Additionally, her white equipment supports her with restraint and chastity. (Oh, what would happen if she loses it in this cruelsome world out there?!)
Extras: Because I'm a lolicon the succubus monster got enchanted as well. And because the incubus in the Game-Over screen #5 has the same hex-color as the succubus he got enchanted as well, but only in the Game-Over screen.

Edit1: Attachment photos got replaced because they were fugly.
Edit2: Grammar correction and moved some words.
Edit3: Added/changed some notes.
Edit4: Moved more notes.
Edit5: Added a patch for Ms. Golden Eye. (Because it was an annoying one)
Edit6: Released the password for Ms. Star★Princess.
Edit7: Edited download links and changed some notes.
Edit8: Added 2 attachment photos for eye-references.
Edit9: More corrections 'n stuff.
Edit10: Getting tired of noting all that changes, meh

Attachments

Last edited:

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I love the Ms. Golden Eye mod.

Thanks for the interesting mods Freunde:)

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Ms. Star★Princess seems to be very interesting!! i think i will love more her than the Mr Goldeneye ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks for the awesome work! :D

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The Ms. Star★Princess seems to be very interesting!! i think i will love more her than the Mr Goldeneye ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks for the awesome work! :D
Thanks for your feedback. Ms. Star★Princess has to undergo some inspection if there are errors or else left. People can volunteer to check up on her, I'll PM the password. If needed I'll patch her up and if nothing comes up anymore I'll publish the password. :p

tsuchinoko92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love how vampiric Ms. Golden eye looks. It takes me back to the Tsukihime days, where gold eyes beat red eyes in threat level. So having both makes for quite the treat! I also like how Latina Ms.Star Princess looks.

Thopson1m

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Freunde

Will you update these your mods to 2.30 version? If not, why?

They are nice mods and with that new version with some new stuff, will be better! =D

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Freunde

Will you update these your mods to 2.30 version? If not, why? [...]
First of all, thanks for your interest in my mods! I appreciate it. :)

And secondly, I won't update to 2.30, especially not Ms. Golden Eye and Ms. Star★Princess. Maybe, and only maybe, when I'm bored, I could update Ms. Little Chocolate to 2.30 but the other two are consuming quite the amount of time.

"Why is Ms. Little Chocolate possible but the others not?"
Because her eyes are not heterochromic/sectoral heterochromic. And her broom is a boring broom.

"What does Witch Girl's eyes and her broom have to do with my decision?"
I use Mundane Girl's Flashbulb to edit/replace hex-colors. Both of her eyes have the same hex-color (naturally). Thus, I can't just replace the hex-color of only one of her eyes since both have the same color.
That means I've to edit every eye-shape (about 60 shapes) one by one. BUT, Flashbulb doesn't recognize gradient levels. Witch Girl's eyes have a gradient hex-color. And above all, Witch Girl's eye shapes are nearly always shapes with both of her eyes in it, there is no "left"-shape and "right"-shape. If I use Flashbulb, I'll ultimately always edit both of her eyes. Thus I needed another tool.
But the other tool doesn't use hex-colors but RGB-system. That means, if I want to change a color, I'll always have to type in three different numbers, clicking thrice, typing thrice, clicking thrice, typing thrice - you know what I mean.

So, if I start to upgrade Ms. Golden Eye, Ms. Star★Princess isn't automatically close in my grasp. Well, I'm able to use Flashbulb for her eyes now since after I changed all of Witch Girl's left eyes I can translate the RGB-Colors back into hex-colors. BUT, Ms. Star★Princess' broom got edited as well. Above all, the broom's metal neck that has a gray-metalish color messes up with additional 50 different shapes.
And there it goes again! Because those 50 different shapes have the same color as the broom's metal neck, I can't use Flashbulb. I've to go back to the thrice by thrice piecework.

That's also the reason why I won't fix 3P-Rape scenes in Ms. Star★Princess because the .swf-file that contains 3P-Rape scenes is accompanied with another 1900 shapes. I literally have to "Search & Destroy". I'm diligent and asian, but not a slave.

@Freunde

[...]

[...] and with that new version with some new stuff, will be better! =D
The output is stunningly smaller than the input. Only an Orgasm-Loop was added in 2.30. I don't want to edit the perceived over 9000 shapes only for an Orgasm-Loop.
And to be honest, the Finish-Loop is enough for me.

But rejoice, if Koooonsoft creates a new game, I'll definitely try to mod that one as well. But of course, only in the late phase of the game (again like v2.20) since I'll probably do some heterochromic eyes again.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I would be vaguely amused if someone could mod the broom to be a vacuum cleaner

Not that I'd actually play with it, I just like the idea of it

sep

Reputation score

Thx for your work Freunde, I really like your Star Princess xD

If you ever do a new version, maybe you could use some transparency? ^^

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thx for your work Freunde, I really like your Star Princess xD

If you ever do a new version, maybe you could use some transparency? ^^
Guess what, I wanted to implement transparency when I was working on Ms. Golden Eye. But the reason why I abandoned that idea was that the shapes of her clothes aren't like "clothes"-shapes. For example and to be precisely: Her legs wearing stockings are one shape. Her bare legs are one shape.
It's not that the stockings themselves are one shape and her bare legs are one shape. So, she's not actually "wearing" the shapes which results to the following conclusion.

If I use transparency on the stockings, the stockings become transparent, but underneath those stockings is nothing - air. Since who draws an area that isn't visible?
Thus, Witch Girl will look very awkward, depending on the transparency and color.
So, trust me, if transparency would work as we all would think, I would've already implemented it because feet fetish is on the list of my likings. (Still sad that Koooonsoft added not footjob but nipplefuck)

Reactions: sep

Whitee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Blonde Witch 2.30

Screenshots:

Download link:

You can also use the standalone flash player debugger inside to run the main .swf for better perfomance.

Last edited:

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Blonde Witch 2.30

Download link:

You can also use the standalone flash player debugger inside to run the main .swf for better perfomance.
Can I give you a feedback? :D

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just an offer. ;P
Still, a good work, didn't know that there actually are "apparel"-shapes, not on her default outfit though.

Whitee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just an offer. ;P
Still, a good work, didn't know that there actually are "apparel"-shapes, not on her default outfit though.
Ha ha, I was joking. I thought you were being sarcastic and the advice was to put the screenshots in a spoiler so it won't deform the page. :D Of course you can post feedback. ;) There are clothes that can be made transparent but there are of course some strange things. For example, you can change the alpha and some other things in the cosplay parts (dress and standing upright girl ones) and it won't reflect in the game, not even as some kind of visual bug. Pretty strange. They are as far as I know the only ones with this strange issue. I don't know why that is though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.