What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

x1011001

Lurker
Reputation score
At this point, the author could add as many enemies as he likes without it being too much, because he is just recycling the same idea from one package to another. What he really needs to do is add more depth into the gameplay and how the H is triggered. For example: instead of the tentacle wall, he could allow the enemies to turn and chase the heroine. Instead of lust/hp, H could be progressive and eventually lead to game over.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It truly was a mystery since it doesn't say it on his blog but only on his dlsite game page. That's why I asked. No need to be all sarcastic about it.
It was literally the first place you could have checked, and you asked for "Where has koooon said this?" like you never checked at all.

vagenrullar

Reputation score
It was literally the first place you could have checked, and you asked for "Where has koooon said this?" like you never checked at all.
I didn't check there because I didn't know he had a dlsite page until yesterday. I asked because misinformation is so easily spread. Geez take a chill pill dawg.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I didn't check there because I didn't know he had a dlsite page until yesterday. I asked because misinformation is so easily spread. Geez take a chill pill dawg.
But it's in the OP. Isn't that why we have the new OP format? The DLsite page says it's been there since May 5th.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
It's Update time, kids!
Link to his blogpost:
Statusupdate:
It's just another update on the progress. No new content was added.
He finished the last three enemies. Now the boss is only one left.
He continued to work on gameover- and lewd scenes. Since Hair, nipples, arms and hands were missing last time, he added those.
Also he started to dress her up in the lewd scenes. He works layer by layer, so it's easier for him to do it this way.
And this is pretty much it!
TLDR:
-3 new enemies(yes, those in the pic), boss still missing
-Added hair, nipples, arms, hands and clothes to the scenes from last month

Last edited:

ElVallo

Reputation score
Re: [Incomplete] [触手股縄渡りゲーム] Tentacle Crotch-rope Movement Game (KooooNSoft)

Sup dudes

No updates, but the Witch Girl link expired, so here's a new one.

Filename: LEGSINTHEAIRLOOKINGLIKETHEYFEELNICE.rar

PW: VOLCANOPUSSYMELTYOURPETERLIKEICE

KS has been quiet lately, which happens a lot, so who knows what will happen next or when it will happen. Patience as always.

-JN
Since this zippy url expired, can you reupload it?

Thanks.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
SO, is Koooonsoft going to need to start making games with HTML after flash goes end of life?

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
SO, is Koooonsoft going to need to start making games with HTML after flash goes end of life?
Kooonsoft are the "Call of duty" of H-game, use the same base to made a lot of games ( with very minor difference) and made new games each year SOOOO.. yeah but they try made game in Unity too

comakill23

Reputation score
Kooonsoft are the "Call of duty" of H-game, use the same base to made a lot of games ( with very minor difference) and made new games each year SOOOO.. yeah but they try made game in Unity too
Really though, as much as I might love to see them add better transition animation animations and a better escape system. It's just good as it is and you really can't argue with a simple game with good sprite sex and enemy variety.

OP
JaegerNimrod

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
KS's Unity games aren't very good, in my opinion, so I hope KS goes to HTML or something similar.

KS games are always the same format with somewhat adjusted mechanics, but the fight mechanics do change appreciably, and the art, animations, SFX/VFX, etc. are always high quality. The games always do extremely well (relative to everything else on DLSite), but to each their own.

Also, here is the .