What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

OP
JaegerNimrod

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That "crotch-rope" game is never getting touched again, if history is any indicator. I am honestly shocked to see that so much progress has been made on KFG.

Regardless, I have done the regular uncensoring job on the new update.

PW: LamborghiniLegLock

hbmssk

Reputation score
That "crotch-rope" game is never getting touched again, if history is any indicator. I am honestly shocked to see that so much progress has been made on KFG.

<3 Thanks as always for working your magic

TCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heads up that your link doesn't appear to be working anymore (403 forbidden).

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That for the link.
Does this game really only have 3 enemies so far, or am I missing something?

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
Heads up that your link doesn't appear to be working anymore (403 forbidden).
Are you in the UK? I had the same issue, and it's apparently because some ISPs have banned zippyshare because they're stupid cunts due to piracy. I used a VPN to get around it.

OP
JaegerNimrod

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No update of KFG, but here's a new link for the KS pack of all the non-KFG games if anyone wants it. I had to split it into two volumes because zippyshare was being a pain.

PW: ULMF04222019

Mecchi

Reputation score
No update of KFG, but here's a new link for the KS pack of all the non-KFG games if anyone wants it. I had to split it into two volumes because zippyshare was being a pain.

I don't know if I am missing something, but all of the SWFs do not work, I suppose it might have something to do with the zip 002 file that I don't remember how to extract.

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score

You're a brick Jaeger. A few cheats you missed:

Witch Girl - noel is the true unlock everything cheat
Beastfeeding Handjob - handjob to unlock freemode
Sleeping Kasumi - oppai to unlock freemode

I don't know if I am missing something, but all of the SWFs do not work, I suppose it might have something to do with the zip 002 file that I don't remember how to extract.
If you have 7-zip, then select both files and extract them together. Probably how you do it with other zip programs as well.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There's also a handy little program out there called HJ Split. It combines files with the .001, .002, etc into one file (and visa-verse: lets to split big files into small ones). Google it.

TCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you in the UK? I had the same issue, and it's apparently because some ISPs have banned zippyshare because they're stupid cunts due to piracy. I used a VPN to get around it.
Ah yeah, that's it. Well I'm hardly surprised.

comakill23

Reputation score
Yung thugs out here we have an update

google translate of it

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Yung thugs out here we have an update

google translate of it
Thanks for posting it!

So for those of you lazy-asses who don't want to click the link, I'll summarize it:
UPDATE 1.0.0:
Additions:

-Added X-ray to see the beauty of Kung-fu girl's womb getting fertilized
-Added spawning, the chicken's finally laying its eggs!
-Added a speech bubble
-Added some difficulty tweaks for those epic gamers among us
Bug fixes:
Just a single one in the options, don't ask me. He didn't go into detail what it was...
Dev's Future plans/Comment:
He mentioned the implementation about futa. Apparently there is some difficulty to it as he needs to censor it. Something about turning the mosaics on and off with a single button or something.
It's somewhere between funny and sad, that his efforts to implement the mosaics will go to waste anyway thanks to Jaeger doing god's work.
So he removed the futa button as he felt there was confusion among the players as it only affects few enemies. "The work required to implement it like before is apparently not realistic."
This problem will be solved in the future with a seperate scene or something. (Don't take me or Google's translation accountable for this one, I dunno what he's talking about.)

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Blah blah blah 200+MB!?! blah blah how is this version 1.0.0 if it's only half done blah blah blah

PW: ULMF04292019
Nice, thanks a lot as always! :)
Though I had to use a VPN to access it. Got the good ol' "403 Forbidden". European, but not a brit. :x

Now to another problem. I can't import the save from 0.95 to 1.0.0. It loads the options (sound volume, pubes, etc.) but it doesn't load the colour schemes I made. Simply shows the default colours in all slots. Anyone else?
Let's hope he fixes this in the next few days if there are more people affected.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nice, thanks a lot as always! :)
Though I had to use a VPN to access it. Got the good ol' "403 Forbidden". European, but not a brit. :x

Now to another problem. I can't import the save from 0.95 to 1.0.0. It loads the options (sound volume, pubes, etc.) but it doesn't load the colour schemes I made. Simply shows the default colours in all slots. Anyone else?
Let's hope he fixes this in the next few days if there are more people affected.
You're not the only one with affected color saves, and it seems to be a retroactive bug with flash that's doing it; all the saved colors I had were wiped for previous versions as well.
Thankfully I screenshotted most of them prior to the update so I could make more color swaps in the future if I wanted.

hbmssk

Reputation score
Blah blah blah 200+MB!?! blah blah how is this version 1.0.0 if it's only half done blah blah blah

PW: ULMF04292019
Thanks for working your magic as always!

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
SHORT UPDATE ver. 1.0.1:
Bug-fixes:

-Fixed the issue with the colour schemes not working
-Spawning sometimes didn't work properly
People lost their customization and it was a serious malfunction. He spoke out a sincere apology. I'm happy he fixed the issue in such a short time. :)
Those of you who lost their colours, you should copy the save to a seperate place as a backup.
Go to:
C:\Users\*insert your pc username*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
There is a folder that has some rubbish name like "AX32TFD35". Inside is a folder called "#local" or "#localwithnet". And inside this folde you can find "kung-fugirl_data.sol". That's your save, copy it somewhere safe.