What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

comakill23

Reputation score
KS's Unity games aren't very good, in my opinion, so I hope KS goes to HTML or something similar.

KS games are always the same format with somewhat adjusted mechanics, but the fight mechanics do change appreciably, and the art, animations, SFX/VFX, etc. are always high quality. The games always do extremely well (relative to everything else on DLSite), but to each their own.

Also, here is the .
The 'pixel' art they went to for those games really did suck if you compare it to the flash games, not that pixel art is insufferable but it just screams inferiority(usually at least) after playing something like shinobi girl.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The flash games deserves all the recognition that it had. and I'm seeing this new kung-fu girl games as a improvement of the later Girl games.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
New blog update

no demo ((
Thanks for posting it!
Another Statusupdate:
He progressed on dressing her up. He's about halfway done. Starting with thigh highs, then the shoes and then the rest of the dress.
Though he wanted to finish it all this month, he didn't like it. When you're in a hurry you tend to make mistakes, or in this case things
didn't look as good.
He's determined to finish it this month.

comakill23

Reputation score
I'm still not sure if hes doing fantasy setting again though I'm getting that vibe off it so far.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Status Update..... Again.

He's finished 26 of those, though he's still not really confident in his ability to draw the dress.
The posted picture without censoring can be found on but it requires an account. Not gonna do that.
And that's it for Kung-fu girl.
The second section was about Warrior Girl. Due to health problems they had to find new programmers.
The new build will certainly be delayed.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Statusupdate:

He finished 22 of the 26 scenes. He didn't finish the last 4 in time.
Those will be finished next month. After those are finished, he'll draw the cum on chest, face, etc.
And he wants to make them available for the "changing color"-thing. Last but not least the enemy who does the raping needs to move, too.
Also since time was tight, there is no subscriber/follower reward this month.
That's it already! See you next month. :)
Also check out this rare photo of me every end of the month. :D

FullNovaAlchemist

Reputation score
Statusupdate:

View attachment 26873

He finished 22 of the 26 scenes. He didn't finish the last 4 in time.
Those will be finished next month. After those are finished, he'll draw the cum on chest, face, etc.
And he wants to make them available for the "changing color"-thing. Last but not least the enemy who does the raping needs to move, too.
Also since time was tight, there is no subscriber/follower reward this month.
That's it already! See you next month. :)
Also check out this rare photo of me every end of the month. :D
View attachment 26874
perfection

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Time for another blog update. No new trial.

1c194de4.jpg
The scenes are completely finished. She got dressed and the dress can get torn apart. Pubic hair, cum and love juices work, too.
He's currently working on animations and behavior patterns for enemies, finished seven already. The behavior patterns include the three enemies we already know from the demo.
There are 16 enemies, so there's still a lot to do. If he finishes this part early, he can start working on the rest and polish the game a little.
The plan for this month is to finish the animations and the behavior of enemies.

If you want to see the picture uncensored, you have to create a fantia account.
You can find the picture here:

And this is it! See you next month!

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Mod edit: Quote deleted to spite spammer.
Wtf is this, and what the hell does it have to do with this game?
Not that i can't read english, but still.
Upon further inspection, seems like a bot tbf - has posted the same message in numerous threads today. Even necroing 8+YO threads for it as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
The last Statusupdate of the year:
It's that time of the month again! (And I'm about two days late :eek:) This time it also includes news about Warrior Girl, too!

a3a4f35f.gif
*Elite-Jiangshi's♀ dive attack (Does this mean we'll get a male or a futa Jiangshi, too?:unsure:)
He created the movements for enemies from No. 4 to No. 16. Some of them are unbalanced and need adjustment. In order to do that he has to finish the scenes. (From this I'd assume it's an issue with the hitboxes or something.)
His goal for the upcoming month is to finish drawing and proceed to animating stuff.

Now over to the Warrior Girl part:
-The title screen is almost finished
-About 70% of functions concerning the action part of the game are done
-80% of the gallery functions are complete
-The Snake A scene is the only one with working torn clothes
According to him the game is in the state where it becomes necessary to create the details as most of the basic structure of the game is done.
But he assures, that the game is back on track, yay! The plan is to finish the first part of the game, get the torn scenes of the first three enemies done and replace the demo version.
Citing the last part of his update:
"That is all for this report.
Let's all have a good year.
I will do my best next year."
And that's it for this year, folks! Have a nice new year! And as always, see you next month! :D

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Progress update, new scene chart with enemies included:
30cf2597.jpg
Drawings are mostly complete, with the exception of some parts that have to be done after they're animated.
Next month's work they'll be working on hit animations (of the enemies, presumably).

Warrior Girl's also chugging along nicely, but that's a story for another thread.

Damn that bee's got some wings if it's just straight up lifting her off the ground.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Progress update, new scene chart with enemies included:
View attachment 29175
Drawings are mostly complete, with the exception of some parts that have to be done after they're animated.
Next month's work they'll be working on hit animations (of the enemies, presumably).

Warrior Girl's also chugging along nicely, but that's a story for another thread.

Damn that bee's got some wings if it's just straight up lifting her off the ground.
Thanks for posting it. Please don't replace me! :eek::cry: