What's new

RPG Shota [く~るシスター/coolsister]エリナと機魔の都 (RJ01104336)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1672027364063.png

Current Version: 0.5

Ill get more concrete stuff for these sections whenever they post a dlsite page for the game but for now. Or give more story hints (or if you guys supply me with anything Ill change the post accordingly).
Story: From what I can tell we are in a more Industrial era this time around. We take on the roll of Erina, some sort of Mechanic/Machinist/General Errand runner. At some point demons invade the world and it falls upon her to fight back. There may be some cult like people at large.

Game play: Standard RPG fare, I dont think I got far enough in the last trial to know much about the battle mechanics. They track H stats, so expect the general fare. Images on the Ci-En have also shown pregnancy, but I don't know enough to confirm if it was just an image for the blog or actually going to be in the game. There are different outfits in the game.
In battles turn order is displayed to you and you have the typical options. There is a "Heat" bar in addition to HP and Stamina.
Certain enemies apply certain status such as being covered in slime. They may also destroy your clothes. When knocked down during battle you have the option to resist and failing to do so results in battle h.

Controls:
Z: Confirm
X: Cancel/Menu
Shift: Sprint/Walk/Hide Text
A: Auto-Text
Arrow Keys: Move
Tab: Text Log.
Ctrl: Skip Text

Last edited by a moderator:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Done all the requests. Anything after that or any enemies that do combat H other than the slime?

Fightstar

Reputation score
Played through the demo and I have to say I'm impressed with what thas been delievered. The h scenes were done really well. H-combat is good although there could be more.

I've followed this author for a while. Their last game was very short but it appears that the new game would contain a lot more content.

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Done all the requests. Anything after that or any enemies that do combat H other than the slime?
Nope thats the end of the current demo as far as I know. Minor harassment scenes from walking around under certain status. Like wet clothes or broken clothes.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Speaking of wet/broken clothes, how do you get dry? Also I noticed that her work gear that at one point I wasnt able to put back her jacket on. Even at 100 durability. Went to the change outfit option where you can select to have her tights on/jacket etc and the option to even select the jacket seems to be greyed out or unselectable

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Speaking of wet/broken clothes, how do you get dry? Also I noticed that her work gear that at one point I wasnt able to put back her jacket on. Even at 100 durability. Went to the change outfit option where you can select to have her tights on/jacket etc and the option to even select the jacket seems to be greyed out or unselectable
From what I saw, a shower changed your appearance to dry, but the status remained. It might be a lil buggy rn. And yea I couldnt ever get the jacket outfit back on. Prob just early demo issues.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you can add jacket when you go the the equipment this clothing and when you have the work clothes on you seee option that say legging/jacket with a check box

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I know but at a certain point, the option for jacket gets greyed out and becomes unavailable

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Damn, from all the new games i can't seem to find a better contender than Vera's game

However i'll probably check this demo out.

Any tags for the game that we can expect?

Nepko-

Reputation score
Tried out the new Trial.

Story goes much farther than the previous 0.5v trial, so there is lots more content. Continuations of most H-event chains are locked behind the Lewdness Level restriction (only up to 30 to the presumably 100 cap)

Mostly Coercion. In the product version without lewdness level cap, she should be able to prostitute/seduce as the trial does show you the options to do so. The player can choose if she will naively walks into h-situations in the early game (Some of them have lewdness level requirements)

I believe there is one event chain with Shota, so OP may need a tag for that. Well, coolsister games usually has at least one anyway.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
What is the request worth 250G? Also, is there a way to make it into nighttime again for the bar scenes? I have defeated the slime, fixed the first elevator, unlocked the mining area (can't progress beyond the first screen). So quite stuck at the moment with that 250G quest left. The city's second area has most establishments closed so can't enter to do those either.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anything related to new combat grape stuff in the new demo?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
What is the request worth 250G? Also, is there a way to make it into nighttime again for the bar scenes? I have defeated the slime, fixed the first elevator, unlocked the mining area (can't progress beyond the first screen). So quite stuck at the moment with that 250G quest left. The city's second area has most establishments closed so can't enter to do those either.
For the Mining Area 2 (outside of town) you have to kill all monsters to move to the next section (do this for 2 sections)

Also go craft/repair your Pilebunker weapon after you finished with mining area 2.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is fighting the giant slime the 2nd time the end of the demo?

Nepko-

Reputation score
Is fighting the giant slime the 2nd time the end of the demo?
It is not. I believe, after that whole quest, MC is determined to investigate the cause of the slime. Head to the left area and enter the bar here:
Game_QEMp488g66.png
She is trying to get a pass to enter a higher-income district (or something) and was told she could get one here. This quest will introduce the underground slum area place

Just like the last trial version, the game will tell you when you've reach the limit of the trial, so don't worry. If it hasn't, then you can keep going. Still a lot more from that point.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This demo is so massive I've had to get myself to stop playing in fear of spoiling a huge chunk of the full game - coolsister does not mess around with their trials...

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I got stuck at the "make a weapon part" because I couldn't figure out what to do so thanks for clearing that up. Is there a way to check what the "main quest" thing to do is? All I've found is the Quest list but it doesn't exactly mention the "main" things to do.