AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eng DLsite

Jap DLsite

_______
My Info
_______

The story from what I can tell from google translate is that a group of delinquents raid your dojo to cause trouble and in order to avoid getting into a major conflict with them, you must defeat their Sukeban (female equivalent of the term Bancho which usually is a leader of a group of delinquents) leader by torturing her using sexual techniques, you'll also be able to use the members of your dojo to help you punish her varying from punching her to gangbangs. Eventually you'll receive an ending depending how you go about punishing her and you'll get 1 point to spend on making your techniques more effective.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If the resolution you have set on your computer is 1024x768 (unless you're using fullscreen) or lower, you may not be able to see some of the game's functions.

_______
File Size
_______

Compressed: Split into 2 rar parts (530MB + 516MB)
Decompressed: 1.03GB

_________
Downloads
_________

Part 1

Part 2

Last edited by a moderator:

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Aneochi (姐堕)

A well done touching game, but I'm unsure about the goal and how to reach it. I got her to orgasm a bunch of times, and it didn't seem to change the end from when I just tortured her until her stamina ran out.

NoOneWasHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am not sure if why does the game takes so much space. You can't do that much things in game, even album proves it. By the way, what do the upgrades do and why actions take out extreme ammount of stamina sometimes?

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Nope, its about 25 small animated scenes, nothing extreme.

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mega is trolling me.. part 1 is not avaible at the moment.. Guess ill retry tomorrow

HarrierStrike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

btw, there's an item that lead to scat... beware!

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

a nice touch game, by the looks of if the 6 bars are as follow

-girl's hp
-girl's boredom
-girl's submission
-girl's hornyness
-girl's climax level
-girl's followers

so, the goal for a "perfect round" is to make her lose followers via humilliation, while raising her lust and submission without lowering her hp.

haven't tried the whip and nonsexual routes, but i assume those have endings as well, since it seems there are close to 7 endings
easiest way is to go for the enema, since after a couple uses (click spam) she will lose followers at a critical rate (pretty sure they don't like scat XD). after the followers number is 0 you can do whatever you want.

also, when her hp bar drops, differents ending play acording to te number of followers as well, from burning your dojo, to repel them away or making the girl your slave.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

a nice touch game, by the looks of if the 6 bars are as follow

-girl's hp
-girl's boredom
-girl's submission
-girl's hornyness
-girl's climax level
-girl's followers

so, the goal for a "perfect round" is to make her lose followers via humilliation, while raising her lust and submission without lowering her hp.

haven't tried the whip and nonsexual routes, but i assume those have endings as well, since it seems there are close to 7 endings
easiest way is to go for the enema, since after a couple uses (click spam) she will lose followers at a critical rate (pretty sure they don't like scat XD). after the followers number is 0 you can do whatever you want.

also, when her hp bar drops, differents ending play acording to te number of followers as well, from burning your dojo, to repel them away or making the girl your slave.
The stats actually are more of something like this (for the first 3 anyway, the rest you're correct):
Stamina/HP (runs out and she collapse)
Will (runs out and she basically says "fuck this I'm going")
Intimacy (how much she likes you o_O' stockholme syndrome much?)

I find the will 0 ending to be pretty amusing in a way (didn't understand everything, but got the gist of it)
Basically she tells the group to go back and that she's stepping down to travel and train herself because she understands she can't beat you.

There's an extra (all black screen) if you cum inside her. Where after some time passed you get a letter from her, basically saying "Looks like it happened (she got pregnant), take responsibility k"
MC: Srsly?

I lol'd so hard.

Btw, the followers options does roughly these:
Brown-hair - Beat the girl up dropping a lot of HP
Blue hair - TENTACLE RAPE, increase orgasm bar
Green hair - The detective talk, reduces her will
Twin-tail - lesbian time, similar to tentacle
Men - gangrape, kinda forgot what's the effect of it

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am not sure if why does the game takes so much space. You can't do that much things in game, even album proves it. By the way, what do the upgrades do and why actions take out extreme ammount of stamina sometimes?
Maybe is the resolution?

Gizakoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mega is trolling me.. part 1 is not avaible at the moment.. Guess ill retry tomorrow
Just wanted to note this is a problem for me too - I can download Parts 2 and 3 fine, but Part 1 starts the download and throws an error shortly thereafter in Firefox and Chrome.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just wanted to note this is a problem for me too - I can download Parts 2 and 3 fine, but Part 1 starts the download and throws an error shortly thereafter in Firefox and Chrome.
You can try this, I've been using it since mega usually stops at 99% when I download files in firefox.

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone reupload either part 1 or the full thing?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like I'm having issues with the first download myself, guess I'll reupload it this time but in 2 parts.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was actually having trouble with the first part as well, couldn't figure it out since 2 and 3 d/led fine and then I decided to install the Mega app for chrome that they always keep advertising figuring maybe that would fix it, sure enough it fixed it, part 1 immediately starting downloading once I had installed the app. I guess it makes sense since the app is supposed to make d/l times better, but I still don't really understand why only part 1 had issues when 2 and 3 was completely fine.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I DL 2 Part Yesterday ( Part 1 and 2)

And now , today part 1 2 3 is nowhere to be found:confused:

Could anyone give link of part 3??