Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Circle:カントロジア

Release Date: 2012/12/01

Genre: Breasts Violence Internal Cumshot Rape Big Breasts Chubby/Plump

Information:

Full version:

Very small but quite exciting flash game. It was released two years ago but was not even mentioned in the Forum.

Enjoy! :)
Yuna Kashiwai's harrowing sexual ordeal:
abducted in a car and forced to perform on camera
in a seedy, grimy homeless man's tent.

Flash animation - 3 postures, fingering, breast groping, breast kissing, nipple tease, etc.
All with scenario-enriching text.

Last edited by a moderator:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Stranger In A Car

Its not working...
Similar to some of fuel-brain's works I uploaded, some jap games just don't work with Adobe Flash Player. You're going to have to run the game in your browser or find a flash player that can run it.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't seem to load it in anything. Stand alone player, chrome, IE

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If someone manages to find a program that works with this game please post the name of that program here.I tryed with swf player and mog and its not working.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

set firefox to open the .swf file and double click on the sfw-game-file, it work for me

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

set firefox to open the .swf file and double click on the sfw-game-file, it work for me
Tryed that with internet explorer and now with mozzila.On internet explorer it stops working,on chrome its just a black screen and game not loading and it the same with mozzila firefox.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Tryed that with internet explorer and now with mozzila.On internet explorer it stops working,on chrome its just a black screen and game not loading and it the same with mozzila firefox.
Under japanese system locale, the Adobe Flash Projector worked just fine, as did Chrome.

at Adobe's website.

If you don't have the system locale set to japanese, removing the japanese characters from the file name might fix whatever's being the issue, too. I don't see Flash as something that would require japanese system locale, anyhow.

It also worked under Media Player Classic Home Cinema, using the Internet Explorer's Flash Plugin.

This is all under Windows 8.1, though. But Flash is kind of known for "works everywhere", so I'm not getting all the trouble you all are having with it.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Under japanese system locale, the Adobe Flash Projector worked just fine, as did Chrome.

Download the Flash Player projector[/URL] at Adobe's website.

If you don't have the system locale set to japanese, removing the japanese characters from the file name might fix whatever's being the issue, too. I don't see Flash as something that would require japanese system locale, anyhow.

It also worked under Media Player Classic Home Cinema, using the Internet Explorer's Flash Plugin.

This is all under Windows 8.1, though. But Flash is kind of known for "works everywhere", so I'm not getting all the trouble you all are having with it.
Well I tryed with the flash player projector and it closes right after i chose to open the game and my system local is set to Japanese,I am running windows 7 ultimate SP1.I tryed to download the game again,extract it and it still didn't work so I guess i'll just have to give up on it.Thank you for trying to help anyway. :)

Vol.13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What i did to make the game work:

Simple, you rename it to any english name. And run it, problem solved

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I have tried everything suggested in this thread. No dice.

I think the file may be corrupted. Even in Japanese locale, the folder name and the file name for the flash file shows up as "・殿強姦" when it should be "車内強姦" according to the readme.

Edit: It's not the file. I can't get the trial from dlsite to run either. Some thing weird is going on.

Last edited:

tihatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, wow. My very first post! *claps excitedly*

Just want to let you know that you aren't alone, Noman. I have tried everything in order for this flash to work, but to no avail.

licuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can play it with the "Baka-Loader" here's the link, it's a really good swf player portable (maybe it has an installer but i'm not sure) it even lets you switch between frames.

You must use the "open with" command or drag and drop the file in the .exe

"mega.co.nz/#!GNk2QRzJ!SY9YNcOLl4MiYd-By64Z6mes6MVjdOzAMZm4iNDCE-k"

Here's a virustotal search for the distrustful ones <3

"virustotal.com/en/file/765318349a814a292bfb9823165204d6562cdf6f51596f7c132507bb0f2e515a/analysis/"

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You can play it with the "Baka-Loader" here's the link, it's a really good swf player portable (maybe it has an installer but i'm not sure) it even lets you switch between frames.

"virustotal.com/en/file/765318349a814a292bfb9823165204d6562cdf6f51596f7c132507bb0f2e515a/analysis/"
YES! This actually works. Thank you brother. *brofist*

OP
Puttana

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I am very glad that my thread rose a vivid discussion and some users effectually help others.

One thing lets me down. There is about 6,000 visits of my thread but only TWO-THREE persons left feedback on it (thereof one negative). I was going to share more interesting and forgotten games but this kind of indifference prevents me from doing it.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I gave up on trying after i received another error from baka loader saying: component flash32_11_7_700_169.ocx. or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid. Its like i am trying to play a game and when i fix a problem another one is rising...I think it might be because of my windows or something cause i see that other people made it work.I thought about reinstalling it but i don't think its worth reinstalling windows for a game.Thank you for youre help anyway. :)