What's new

VN/TEXT [クラウド ] X change Alternative 2 −キミノヒトミニウツルキミ− VJ003895

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry if you have issues playing this, post any issues and I'll see if it's an issue on my end (first time uploading). What I can say is that the ccd file is what you need (part one) to be used in something like DAMEON tools.

Details:

The sequel to X-Change, that game about the guy who gets turned female by a special chemical. It's been one year since then and he goes female yet again due to an accident with a machine an underclass genius made, resulting in another comedy of errors and tons of rape. Oh, and that guy you took virginity from last game is now a psycho.

Plays like the last game, based on choices you make. It's far bigger than the last game and even has two lesbian endings, plus a few minigames at certain points. If you're having any trouble, I found quite helpful.

It's in full English, Japanese voice acting can be turned on and off by character.

A few pics:

Last edited by a moderator:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: X-Change 2

Thanks. Been looking for this for a while.

I remember reading somewhere that one of the X-change games got nerfed/cut down when translated. Is this the one?

Last edited:
OP
Eye

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks. Been looking for this for a while.

I remember reading somewhere that one of the X-change games gone nerfed/cut down when translated. Is this the one?
I don't believe so.

I know the third one was, but only a few CGs revolving around lolicon. I'll try uploading that one later (it's pretty good) but it's massive and will take awhile to get uploaded completely.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't believe so.

I know the third one was, but only a few CGs revolving around lolicon. I'll try uploading that one later (it's pretty good) but it's massive and will take awhile to get uploaded completely.
That's the one. I remember seeing a patch for it on Hongfire. Apparently the loli scene isn't even a H-scene.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I am having problem with Part 5. I can't seem to ever download it. At first I thought it was just Megaupload's daily download cap, but even if I retry it on the next day, the download speed would always steadily decreases until it actually stops.

OP
Eye

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am having problem with Part 5. I can't seem to ever download it. At first I thought it was just Megaupload's daily download cap, but even if I retry it on the next day, the download speed would always steadily decreases until it actually stops.
That's strange. :/

I'll try re-uploading it in a bit. I'll post again when I do.

OP
Eye

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Re-uploaded.

Hope that solves your issue.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks. It worked. But it seems like that it was actually a problem on my end. I live in a dorm with shared IP, and someone must have been hogging up the bandwidth.

A little confused about the files. There are 5 rar files, but they all decompress to different folders, and inside each folder is an individual img file. I installed the first part, and the game folder is just over 500 MB, which is the same as one of those 5 rar files. So where are there 5 files in total?

OP
Eye

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks. It worked. But it seems like that it was actually a problem on my end. I live in a dorm with shared IP, and someone must have been hogging up the bandwidth.

A little confused about the files. There are 5 rar files, but they all decompress to different folders, and inside each folder is an individual img file. I installed the first part, and the game folder is just over 500 MB, which is the same as one of those 5 rar files. So where are there 5 files in total?
This is how I downloaded the game in the first place, so I'm not completely sure. You should be able to play it with all five rar files extracted into their own folders and then those folders put in one folder. Just play the ccd (or cdd, I forget) in the first folder with Dameon Tools and it should work just fine.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

oh the game is working completely fine, but I am just wondering why there are 5 500 MB files when the game is only 500 MB big.

OP
Eye

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

oh the game is working completely fine, but I am just wondering why there are 5 500 MB files when the game is only 500 MB big.
I'm guessing magnets.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Part 3 seems to be not working. I'm not sure if its megauploads issue or not.
Guess I'll wait around for awhile to see if it fixes itself.

OP
Eye

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Part 3 seems to be not working. I'm not sure if its megauploads issue or not.
Guess I'll wait around for awhile to see if it fixes itself.
Yeah, I'm guessing Megaupload is being silly. Everything looks fine on my end.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Argh.... Megaupload is still being difficult with part 3. I keep getting,

"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

I'm sure I havent reached a limit, since I can redownload the other parts if I wanted to. Its just part 3 that does not work.:confused:

I don't suppose it would be possible to upload part 3 somewhere else or re-up file 3? If not, thats fine. I'll just keep playing the waiting game with Megaupload and hope it gets over itself...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Argh.... Megaupload is still being difficult with part 3. I keep getting,

"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

I'm sure I havent reached a limit, since I can redownload the other parts if I wanted to. Its just part 3 that does not work.:confused:

I don't suppose it would be possible to upload part 3 somewhere else or re-up file 3? If not, thats fine. I'll just keep playing the waiting game with Megaupload and hope it gets over itself...
Okay, I just confirmed it. It's not part 1 to part 5, but actually Mirror 1, mirror 2, mirror 3... and mirror 5. Every single download file is a completely installation image. You don't need all 5 parts to install the game. Just one will suffice. So I actually downloaded 5 copies of the exact same file. Just try it and you will see.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well sure enough, I used just part 1 and what do you know, it works. All of the parts are the same thing...
Thats kinda odd but nevertheless, thanks for the help noman.