What's new

[クリメニア] salvation (RJ150632)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [クリメニア] salvation

what do you mean by added random scene. i check the recollection room and there's still the same amount of scene in there. btw i remember the goddess said that there are other goddesses in the word and they can empower the heroine of they can meet them.
there are no other godesses, random scenes are the ones not in the recollection room bc they use the standard image of getting fucked from behind. play until the last town. sylvia can be fucked by about everyone there. thats random scenes. they were not in the game as far as i know in the early versions.

Tengubengu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i remember the goddess said that there are other goddesses in the word and they can empower the heroine of they can meet them.
You're thinking of this line:
Somewhere in the world there are other deities like me. If you collect more offerings, try to find them.

I can see how that particular line is confusing, but I'm pretty sure she's referring to the item room fairies that give you stat up items in exchange for tribute. I think that line just exists to inform the player that even though they've maxed out their class level, they can still use the tribute they get from h-scenes for something, especially since it seems to contradict the games own lore (during the first encounter the goddess mentions that she and the main god are the only deities left). That's how I interpreted it for the translation anyway.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you supposed to be able to use the key you find in the ruins during Vela's quest? The doors in the stage area located downstairs of the underground bar never actually opens despite the game declaring that you used the key to open it.

Also, in the translation, I'm pretty sure the "Breath" in "Breath Weapon/Armor" skills is supposed to be translated as "Bless" instead.

MOHlt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you supposed to be able to use the key you find in the ruins during Vela's quest? The doors in the stage area located downstairs of the underground bar never actually opens despite the game declaring that you used the key to open it.

Also, in the translation, I'm pretty sure the "Breath" in "Breath Weapon/Armor" skills is supposed to be translated as "Bless" instead.
Yet to clear game... but I see 2 locked doors there. Maybe you need to find 2 keys?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yet to clear game... but I see 2 locked doors there. Maybe you need to find 2 keys?
Nevermind, I found the answer to my own problem.

It doesn't seem like it's relevant at all, digging through the game in RPGmaker, the stairs don't go anywhere. When I went back and tried using the key before finishing up the dungeon related to the quest, it gave some message to go back to the place you got the key and just finish up business there instead, which completes the quest.

Still confusing on how it still plays the sound effect for trying to open the door when you have the key even though it'll never open, the door sprite just flickers and stays closed.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thans alot for the full translation, really enjoyed the first time I played it but now even more so because its in english.I am missing a event with the knight where she is with 2 people standing and she looks like she is masturbating.Anyone knows where I can find that?

Last edited:

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anybody home? How can I unlock the last two without using the codes?
up : talk to chief in nudist village (first area) with third or fourth upgrade Sylvia
bottom : go to harbour (between third and fourth area) with any character with third or fourth upgrade (this one only can be done before clearing bandit quest)

Last edited:

leehan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

up : talk to chief in nudist village (first area) with third or fourth upgrade Sylvia
bottom : go to harbour (between third and fourth area) with any character with third or fourth upgrade (this one only can be done before clearing bandit quest)
I got the bottom. But I can't get the top one even after following your guides. Is it error in my end or it needs another requirement.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got the bottom. But I can't get the top one even after following your guides. Is it error in my end or it needs another requirement.
hmm, my bad
the top one only with third upgrade :p (priest 3/witch 3)

Last edited:

leehan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm, my bad
the top one only with third upgrade :p (priest 3/witch 3)
I only got this box dialog. Even after I go to sleep.

-edit-
I've tried the 3rd upgrade too it didn't work. even in my new game+ or my old saves that has been completed except for the top one.

Attachments

Last edited:

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I only got this box dialog. Even after I go to sleep.

-edit-
I've tried the 3rd upgrade too it didn't work. even in my new game+ or my old saves that has been completed except for the top one.
you talk from wrong position
you need talk in front him

----------------------

i think it kinda buggy, if you still can't trigger it
try move out from his house, and go back to his house til you get it

Last edited:

Yamozer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I'm correct, mega.nz/#F!LltRlZKD!MUcsoBNlnQf2sYGknB61xA this translation is for ver 1.03 and isn't compatible with ver 1.07. In that case, does anyone have a version of 1.07 that works with it? Mine keeps crashing.

Edit: Nvm, found the problem.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a save where you are in the castle?

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i was checking fast fast on their blog and the artist drew the new game title it looks nice we can see 2 new characters for their new game but they only showed the image no gameplay or date what so ever

Swiggity_Swooty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to find a 1.07 version anywhere, and the ones here have been removed. Could someone reupload? :D

d2cmp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a walkthrough for this anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.