[クリメニア] salvation (RJ150632)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [クリメニア] salvation

Thanks! patch is for 1.06? 1.07?
I'm wondering this as well. I've tried it on both 1.05 and 1.07 and I keep getting Python errors (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'flush') and the translation doesn't go through. I'm thinking it might be version related.

EDIT: Problem fixed by downgrading the RPGMaker Trans to an older version.

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm wondering this as well. I've tried it on both 1.05 and 1.07 and I keep getting Python errors (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'flush') and the translation doesn't go through. I'm thinking it might be version related.

EDIT: Problem fixed by downgrading the RPGMaker Trans to an older version.
im usin it for v1.06 and aint had any problems so far.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This was on top of my list of games to translate but I'm very glad to see someone beat me to the punch. Great job and thanks for your hard work. :eek:

Abyss_Nova

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't like making any promises I might not be able to keep, but I've made some decent progress on RJ136535 (the sentai-like game) already, and it seems to have a lot less text to translate than Salvation, so that one is pretty likely to appear.

After that, who knows? Their newest game (RJ164217, the mind-control one) was great too, so I'm definitely interested in at least giving that one a try.
Thank you very much sir/miss, this way we may enjoy the "story" alongside the CG's

Tengubengu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I updated the translation for version 1.07, now that I actually got my hands on it, so if you're on that version you can now apply it using the normal decrypt-> overwrite game data method.

mega.nz/#!TgE2xY6A!hrrXCGawr-Fg4Y-QiyStdsvJVEWZ_oPsSTzFZOk5ORc

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how to get new game+? saw some mini even on the recollection room that i cat find in my current game
new game +.png

and there's a castle on top left of the 3rd city that is not accessible. btw i'm using 1.06

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how to get new game+? saw some mini even on the recollection room that i cat find in my current game
View attachment 21281

and there's a castle on top left of the 3rd city that is not accessible. btw i'm using 1.06
wrong version. 1.7 added a lot of random scenes! definitely worth to upgrade!

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought it was 1.05 that added the new content, I don't see anything new in the HCG room after copying my saves, or did he not change the tiles like the last times?

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, looks like I'm quite dense. I've opened CG.rar and noticed some corruption of heriones. Tried on Elf, she goes to the toilet in the village, waitress in the underground, has 43 hearts and CGs are still in 1st variant (clothing doesn't matter). What do?
(I've killed monks and their Ogre by the plot, can it have any aonnection to the corruption side of the game?)

And through playing autotranslated version it's uneven for me, why the hell Elf and Priest let the orange-haired guy from 2nd town to fuck them. I'm puzzled.

Last edited:

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, looks like I'm quite dense. I've opened CG.rar and noticed some corruption of heriones. Tried on Elf, she goes to the toilet in the village, waitress in the underground, has 43 hearts and CGs are still in 1st variant (clothing doesn't matter). What do?
(I've killed monks and their Ogre by the plot, can it have any aonnection to the corruption side of the game?)
Have you "level up" with the goddess in the abandoned ruins?

Tengubengu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And through playing autotranslated version it's uneven for me, why the hell Elf and Priest let the orange-haired guy from 2nd town to fuck them. I'm puzzled.
The guy is a womanizer so he pulls some dirty tricks to get them into bed with him.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The guy is a womanizer so he pulls some dirty tricks to get them into bed with him.
yea, it seems like they kinda skipped the fun parts showin how it led up to the sex :(

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love Clymenia's games, so I just wanted to say that you're super cool for doing this, Tengubengu!

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what do you mean by added random scene. i check the recollection room and there's still the same amount of scene in there. btw i remember the goddess said that there are other goddesses in the word and they can empower the heroine of they can meet them.

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what do you mean by added random scene. i check the recollection room and there's still the same amount of scene in there. btw i remember the goddess said that there are other goddesses in the word and they can empower the heroine of they can meet them.
Except for events reflected in recollection room a heroine can talk to towns' dwellers and the more lecherous she becomes the greater is diversity of H-scenes (more NPC become H-active).

Status
Not open for further replies.