Reputation score
Re: [クリメニア]催眠貴族

thanks for the translation!

just tried it and it's working great!

Loikujm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the translation Tengubengu, I finished it and got all the endings, great work.

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could we get a re-up? Link is dead. Thanks!!
I only have the game that is already patched to English, so not sure what files in the Data folder you need. So here, take the whole Data folder. It's from version 1.03.

mega:///#!aZNHiKCb!6YXM7sdeAjlp7fUgEjTTiyy3gU_EbAnAWhcOYUXUedU
Link in OP is dead, but Kwai's link from page 2 works.
If that link ever stops working, future peoples can try PMing me.

Scribe

Reputation score

zirpcev, a while ago I did ask for the file, however I have been having some trouble with it. It seems there are some files either missing or misnamed. From "World A1" to "World A2" to other world type files in the graphics/tilesets folder are missing. I am not sure why I am having this problem but can you make sure next time that it is working properly?

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...From "World A1" to "World A2" to other world type files in the graphics/tilesets folder are missing. I am not sure why I am having this problem but can you make sure next time that it is working properly?
Have you installed the RTP for RPG Maker VXAce? World_A1.png and World_A2.png are not included with the game, they are in the RTP.
If you want to check, it's usually located on C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Enterbrain\RGSS3\RPGVXAce
Link to the RTP here:
Press blue button at the bottom to download.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do you still have the download? The link in the OP is broken.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Do you still have the download? The link in the OP is broken.
Look through the thread - there are a few links to data folders for different versions...

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Look through the thread - there are a few links to data folders for different versions...
Thanks. Sort of noticed that I screwed up on copying and pasting.

Reputation score
This is a nice effort and could work even 2 years later but could you or anyone omit the " (" that doesn't end with ")" and "「"that doesn't end with "」”? Because the effort is ruined by this nonsense and these omissions require command scripts and all that you have downloaded and got.

The game is good, but the translation doesn't change the nicknames and commands properly (untranslated), so I took the liberty of fixing that as well as increasing the choice window's size a bit to fit things. I also made sure that the command names and scene names from the recollection room match. Plus you can now rename your characters with up to 10 letters (but I don't think I can fix the weird letter spacing that results from it).