What's new

[Complete - Full] [クリメニア]催眠貴族

Kitsame

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [クリメニア]催眠貴族

Really great game, as well as great translation.
Thanks man, your hard work is greatly appreciated!

Mai_Takayassu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if I should be asking this question in this thread, but...
How do you manage to install (?) the translation???
I read the thread of how to use the RPG translator, but I still kinda clueless...
Thanks for the attention, anyway :3

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know if I should be asking this question in this thread, but...
How do you manage to install (?) the translation???
I read the thread of how to use the RPG translator, but I still kinda clueless...
Thanks for the attention, anyway :3
Yugifan was kind enough to compile a step-by-step manual on how to apply such translations.

It's in the 'Translations' thread, under 'How to Apply a Partial'. (can't post links yet with the number of posts I have, it seems lol) - it is stickied, so it is near the top of the list.

And don't worry, even though this is a full translation and not just a partial, the steps are the same.

Sakrilas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh :/

Can someone reupload the Translation, please?

The link mega.nz/#!W5VFhahb!BgIR54A5vRfVa4HBF_CcYB3MduGm1wl2Khv7RlSy7xA no longer works.

R4RED

Reputation score

Well this is a nice find.
Though, as was stated above, links down. Anyone else know if it's found somewhere or can someone link me to the translation or re-upload. I'd appreciate it.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thirded for a copy of the translation, recommend a gdrive upload which seems to be less prone to DMCA's.

If I get one I can throw it on my storage drive for safe keeping in case something happens again. :3

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I only have the game that is already patched to English, so not sure what files in the Data folder you need. So here, take the whole Data folder. It's from version 1.03.

mega:///#!aZNHiKCb!6YXM7sdeAjlp7fUgEjTTiyy3gU_EbAnAWhcOYUXUedU

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I only have the game that is already patched to English, so not sure what files in the Data folder you need. So here, take the whole Data folder. It's from version 1.03.

Worked like a charm, thanks for the help!

Sakrilas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you!
+rep

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Won't work at all With 1.03, either get missing script or Instant shutdown no matter how i try to do it, not sure which files that does it. does seem like a lot of maps are missing though. I think just uploading the Whole game would be better if you want to Ensure that there is no problems.

Last edited:

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Won't work at all With 1.03, either get missing script or Instant shutdown no matter how i try to do it, not sure which files that does it. does seem like a lot of maps are missing though. I think just uploading the Whole game would be better if you want to Ensure that there is no problems.
That is weird... it's exactly the same files as brofalla uploaded (I checked the CRC sums), and it seems that link has the original translation files.
Can PM you a link to patched game if you need it.

Last edited:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is good, but the translation doesn't change the nicknames and commands properly (untranslated), so I took the liberty of fixing that as well as increasing the choice window's size a bit to fit things. I also made sure that the command names and scene names from the recollection room match. Plus you can now rename your characters with up to 10 letters (but I don't think I can fix the weird letter spacing that results from it).

Attachments

Last edited:

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Would someone mind reuploading it ? =>

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone give me the translation, link broke. Please