What's new

PUZ Guro [KuroCat] Sorceress gate (RJ284094)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Description of Gameplay:
Point and click adventure game heavily inspired by shadow gate but with Hentai elements. Basic retro point and click adventure controls, pick an action then click on the screen to do those actions with varying objects and characters. Notable in that this game seems to have quite a bit of variety in puzzle solutions. For example, you actually have several routes to beat the game and several characters can simply be murdered (only character you can't kill without bricking yourself is the Cat girl maid) with no negative effect on your progress. Just like in most point and click adventure games, your character is clueless and easily killed and since its inspired by shadowgate expect obvious death actions like walking off a cliff, stabbing yourself with your sword or ramming a wall with your head until you die to be actions that the game will not stop you from taking. Saving often is a good idea though the game is short.

Controls:
Right click to return to previous room.
Left click to interact.
Space to skip text
R to reset game
I don't know if there are other hotkeys.

Buttons in the game.
move icon = Move
Magnifying glass = look
Key + head = use item
U turn symbol = return to previous room
talk + head = Talk to any character in room
Book = save
Controller + Head sipping tea = quit game

Story:
Witch apparently kidnaps main character's best friend and main character goes to castle to save best friend.

Additional comments:
This game is very japanese heavy and so progress in the game was very difficult I managed to beat the game and I have a rough guide:
1. Open the door by using the sword on the door.
2. Go through the door, go straight and enter the door on the left.
3. Talk to the cat maid. You may have to do this several times to get a key
4. Return to previous room twice (you should be the 3 way corridor)
5. Go right three times (you should be in the room with a shark in the river)
6. Use the key the cat maid gave you on the door and look at the cheese (you should take the cheese).
7. Return to the cat maid and give her the cheese (you should receive key)
8. Return to previous room and use the key on the door on the right.
9. Enter the room (potion room) and inspect the book on the right.
10. Go back to the 3 way corridor and then go right twice. Inspect the bottom left portion of the screen to get the pot.
11. Go back to the potion room and (save first) use the pot on the 2nd potion from the left and then the 4th potion from the left. This should result in a ding noise indicating that the puzzle was performed correctly.
12. Go back to the previous room and then go straight to go to the sleep werewolves room.
13. (save) talk to the werewolves, this should result in them going to sleep again instead of raping your character to death.
14. Go straight up the stairs and open the right door (library room)
15. Inspect the broom to take the broom and inspect the bottom of the shelves to reveal a basic switch puzzle (flipping a switch changes the position of the switch being flipped and its adjacent switches, goal is to flip all switches in the same direction).
16. Enter the hole that shows up by completely the switch puzzle (slime girl room). And grab the blue scroll (do not interact with the purple potion as it will release the slime girl and you cannot progress because the slime girl will not let you grab the potion and will vore you if try to do anything in the room) and return to previous room twice to enter the 2F hallway.
17. Go straight and enter the room with weapon racks. Inspect the loose arrow to take it.
18. Go forward and take the door to the left. Grab the blue flame candle.
19. Go back to the 3 way corridor and go right twice. Enter the door and use the broom on the trees. This should give you the yellow scroll.
20. Go back to the shark room and use the blue scroll on the river to freeze it and cross into the cave.
21. Use the blue candle on the unlit lamp to light the cave and take the right exit.
22. Use the yellow scroll on the tablet on the floor (this gets rid of the imps that rape you if you inspect the tablet too many times). Inspect the tablet three times to get the ring.
23. Go back to the 2F hallway and go straight twice. Then use the ring on the door on the right to unlock it.
24. Go through the door and then go straight. Go through the right door to enter the lamia room (the lamia is petrified). inspect the box on the shelf to get a dirty key. Optional: Return to previous room and go to the left door and inspect the painting to reveal a safe
25. (save because you can easily misclick and walk off a cliff) Go back to the 2F hallway and go through the left door and then go into the door by the tower.
26. inspect the catgirl lot and talk to her alot. Then use the dirty key to free her. You need to talk to her alot and inspect her otherwise she leaves without giving you the red scroll and you are screwed. Optional: return to the painting safe room and meet the catgirl who will have unlocked the safe for you
27. Go back to the cave (near the shark room) and go to the left exit. Inspect the room. Use red scroll on the merman who would otherwise rape you (you can also use the yellow scroll but this locks you out of the key and means you have to kill the catgirl, you can also use the arrow but then you will lose the arrow and can't use it to enter your best friend's room). Grab the rope
28. Go back to the catgirl prison room (2F hallway, left door, door to tower) and use the sword on the wall.
29. Go through the hole and inspect the window to open it. Use the arrow on the crossbow and the rope on the crossbow. use the crossbow to fire it.
30. Go through the resulting tight rope and enter your best friends room. Grab the staff. Then go into the lamia room and use the sword on the petrified lamia and take the key.
31. Return to previous room and go straight. use the key from the lamia on the door.
32. use sword on the chandelier to kill the dragon.

As you can see from the rough guide I have no clue how to do certain things. You can apparently do the following things:
1. Get a potion that nudes people, including death who shows up when you die.
2. Get a slime potion from the slime girl, you can use this to save lamia.
3. Get other endings that don't seem like joke endings.
4. Save your best friend who is like a succubus maid or something.

I don't know how to do those things and can only cheat by editing my save file to give me cheat items I shouldn't have. Since I can't read japanese, feel free to take a look at the rough guide and figure out additional steps I may have missed.

Regarding Guro elements: it's very mild. All the guro consists of blood splatters and are all triggered by either trying to bathe in the river with the shark, stabbing characters (or shooting them with arrow), walking off of cliffs or other stupid actions.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This caught me by surprise, but this is a rather competent hentai game that does a great job at having the feel to it from the games it's parodying/inspired by. I was stuck looking around FOREVER for that dang pot, and the moment I found it pixels underneath the drawer immediately rekindled a passion I had forgotten I had about old point and click games. Specifically, that passion was seething rage, but it was nice to be able to relive that experience that all over again.

Regarding the joke ending, you can kill I think every NPC and by killing the lamia I think you ruin your 'pacifist' run. There might be an ending if you kill everyone but I didn't try it. There are a few doors I never could figure out how to unlock, and the hallway with the blue door was especially maddening because there's a spot where a blue candle should be lit, but if that's what you're supposed to do I never could figure out how.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not bad idea but doesn't seem to have thad much or interesting h content.
Am i wrong?

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Not bad idea but doesn't seem to have thad much or interesting h content.
Am i wrong?
Aside from the slime girl and the drink slime turning you into a slime girl, yeah there isn't much I care about. None of the H-scenes are animated so its up to personal taste if they want a retro H-game experience.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Figured out another step.

Slime girl puzzle (these instructions should be inserted before you smash the lamia and you should ignore instructions to smash the lamia as its not needed anymore
1. Go into the slime girl room
2. Inspect the bottle and release the slime girl (save before you do anything else because she is vore happy)
3. Talk to the slime girl and then use the use command on the white teapot in the middle of the screen.
4. Use the use command on the bottles at the top left of screen
5. Use the blue flame latern on the slime girl to finish the final riddle.
6. Take the slime pot to the lamia and use the slime pot on the lamia
7. Talk to the lamia alot, inspect the big yellow door that leads to the final puzzle and then talk to the lamia again for her to give you the key.

I am still stuck because I am sure there's more to the game's puzzles. Well apparently this freed the main characters friend as well because she's at the front gate and beating the game the usual way (sword on chandelier) caused the game to beep during the ending and now when I start the game I get a new yellow key... huh.

1. When you enter the potion mixing room there's a compartment on the top left that can't be opened. Use the key on that compartment, it gives you nudifer potion.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm at the end with the dragon, but using the sword on the chandelier just gets me killed. Am I supposed to do something first before using the sword? I've followed the guide here, but maybe I'm clicking on the wrong part of the chandelier?

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm at the end with the dragon, but using the sword on the chandelier just gets me killed. Am I supposed to do something first before using the sword? I've followed the guide here, but maybe I'm clicking on the wrong part of the chandelier?
Has the sorcerer girl been eaten or is she out to fight you? If she's out to fight you, you have to use the magic staff to hit her. That's the only change in a new-game plus walkthrough. Otherwise I don't know why you can't use the sword on the chandelier? Post a screenshot?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, that was it. I could have sworn I tried that already. If it helps, my run pretty much saved and spared all the npcs, but this was my first run through. Didn't even know there was a path that led to the sorcerer girl being nommed. But yeah, thanks. Shame all the scenes don't unlock afterwards.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, that was it. I could have sworn I tried that already. If it helps, my run pretty much saved and spared all the npcs, but this was my first run through. Didn't even know there was a path that led to the sorcerer girl being nommed. But yeah, thanks. Shame all the scenes don't unlock afterwards.
Yeah I was under the impression it could only happen on a second playthrough. Since the game does a beep when you do everything correctly but the sorcerer girl still gets eaten. Did you use any of my save files because there is a global flag tracker? Otherwise I don't know.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
No, didn't even know you had a save file to use here. Everything was from scratch.