What's new

RPG [ クロックサンド ] 催淫魔法 -僕の手によって墜ちていく彼女 RJ079963

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
DLsite number:

Description
Another wolf RPG. You have a fight with your girlfriend. Then your grandpa ghost appears and teaches you magic to make her horny. Take advantage of that.
There are two main routes: normal and NTR
Gameplay
Time only passes when the girl leaves the map, or when you use the clock (時計). Hold V to make her move faster.
When the girl has a heart icon above her head, cast the spell. Green heart means you have seen the scene, red and blue are new scenes, yellow get the you to next level.
When you see a new scene (in that playthrough), the heart meter will increase. When it's full, trigger some chain of events and you will go to next level.
Level up conditions
Normal route
Level 1: cast spell in the gym
Level 2: in the morning, go to class, a guy will call you. Talk to him. After school (when physics class ends), go to room next to classroom, talk to the guy to the left to get the rotor. In the morning, cast spell.
Level 3: check your desk at home. Cast spell when she is on the way to the toilet in the morning.
Level 4: Try to leave the school at night. Do it when all hearts are filled for normal ending, when no heart is filled for true ending.
NTR route
Level 1: in the morning, wait for the girl to enter the school, then your teacher will walk away, leaving a key. Pick it up. After school, wait for girl to enter the room with white hair guy, lock the door, cast spell.
Level 2: When hearts are filled, after school, stand in front of the room of white hair guy to hear his thought. After that, talk to your teacher. After school, go to the ground and pick up blue grass between the trees. Give it to white hair guy. Cast spell.
Level 3: During physics class, wait for girl and guy to enter the storehouse, then go to the back of the house (from the right). After that, go to the toilet after school to see your teacher in the toilet, then check your bookshelf. Talk to your teacher again. Cast spell when girl is in the storehouse.
Level 4: at night, follow the girl. When they get into the classroom, check the window in the room near by. Cast spell for an ending, talk to girl for another.
Download
(only work if you go from ulmf)
Mirror:
I still had the game on one of my hard drives, so here you go. I think it has a few saves already.

(mega)#!CcRjUZiS!Txk2RhvA93A6mWcYsqyvkHag5sJwKR4NYMi-mr2C4Vw
100% save: attachment

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 催淫魔法 -僕の手によって墜ちていく彼女

when i try to download the game i get this page

Warning: Unsafe Website Blocked!
preview.tinyurl.com

This website has been blocked temporarily because of the following reason(s):

Spyware, Hacking,

This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons.

averytimson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

preview.tinyurl.com

This website has been blocked temporarily because of the following reason(s):

Spyware, Hacking,

This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons.
Try to use the tinyurl URL without the preview. in front of it, then you should bgo directly to mediafire

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I managed to make it trough just fine. No fuss or anything.

@Rin Umiko,

I'm guessing that you're using tinyurl for the statistics? If so, switch over to goo.gl. They have better tools.

And thanks for the game! Looks interesting.

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any advice for good AGTH hook for this game? Wolff is always a problem in this regard :(

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Try to use the tinyurl URL without the preview. in front of it, then you should bgo directly to mediafire
still..its blocked for me
can u give me the mediafire link?

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Rin Umiko,

Any idea what chain of events we need to trigger? I'm stuck at level 3. And the day just keeps repeating.

The first event, seems to be to talk to the guy with red glasses. After that, I'm stuck.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Rin Umiko,

Any idea what chain of events we need to trigger? I'm stuck at level 3. And the day just keeps repeating.

The first event, seems to be to talk to the guy with red glasses. After that, I'm stuck.
I got a new item to use checking the computer at home, when at level 3. that unlocked a new evento to go to level 4.

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I managed to make it trough just fine. No fuss or anything.

@Rin Umiko,

I'm guessing that you're using tinyurl for the statistics? If so, switch over to goo.gl. They have better tools.

And thanks for the game! Looks interesting.
I tried goo.gl but it sent me to mediafire error page, saying the file has been blocked. Mind you, it's not.
Actually, I just want to hide my link from tracking bots, as a caution against mediafire taking the link down.

Level-up events added in first post.

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried goo.gl but it sent me to mediafire error page, saying the file has been blocked. Mind you, it's not.
That is weird. I've had no trouble using it myself. Perhaps you pasted the wrong URL to link to?

Thanks for the list of level-up conditions! I've been stumped for awhile now. :)

XupXup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link is dead can't find a new one

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score

Link is dead can't find a new one
I still had the game on one of my hard drives, so here you go. I think it has a few saves already.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Funny, doesn't look RPG maker at all or was announced as one, must download to check.

Also, I'd like to add something, WHOEVER IS HENRY ZHU, you need to PM me ASAP.

Last edited:

darkjudgeofgod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get this link to work, it asks me for a description key. What do i do here?

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't seem to get this link to work, it asks me for a description key. What do i do here?
"!CcRjUZiS!Txk2RhvA93A6mWcYsqyvkHag5sJwKR4NYMi-mr2C4Vw"
is description key
paste it after "https://mega.co.nz/#" and you will get a working link

darkjudgeofgod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"!CcRjUZiS!Txk2RhvA93A6mWcYsqyvkHag5sJwKR4NYMi-mr2C4Vw"
is description key
paste it after "https://mega.co.nz/#" and you will get a working link
Ah I see, thanks!

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i loved this game very much as i like puzzle games its also nice to see he/she is making progress on the new game because there was a long time lapse where the creator didn't make a progress report so i assumed he/she stopped or dropped the project, but with the new blog posts i am excited to say the least :D

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does the author have a blog?

XupXup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot man