What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ くしもとハウス / Kushimoto House ] リリィのドレインダンジ / Lili's Drain Dungeon (RJ224708)

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
0002_Gates.png
Sometimes, it's pretty simple.
You like female victim Energy Drain? Well, guess what fetish the game called "Lili's Drain Dungeon" focuses on.
Little game, completed and released, does exactly what it says, and nothing else.
  • You can for a very reasonable couple bucks.
  • You can get it from the cat if that's too much for you.
  • Or you can even simply and be done with it since the game's H content is just CGs.

Or you can read more info below
Game is fairly playable, but short. You have enemies wondering around, you can spend some mana to put down traps for them, if they touch you there's no fight, you just get a scene of them draining your mana. You can replenish your mana, or rise your maximum, by getting pickups through the dungeon.
CGIs are progressive, so while getting caught at full mana or half mana will still do the same damage the scene and images will show that Lili's predictament is getting worse.

There's not a lot of content, like 12 enemies I think, but you can access it from an ingame gallery/debug room once you've finished the game.
No penetration/sex, no particular other fetishes. I guess some mild restraining, forced orgasm… that sort of thing. Or I guess you can look at the Zeppelins on Lili's chest, thanks to whom for once I can post an energy drain thread without having to limbo under the Loli pole.

Same group would go on to release Magic Fist / Maken-shi Sarah.
The devs have announced a sequel of sorts, called "Yuri's Drain dungeon", nothing out yet as far as I know except the image I post below.

Attachments

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So like... does she have eyes or what?

OP
sickle

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So like... does she have eyes or what?
You never see them ingame, artistic choice.
The in-development sequel does the same apparently.

image-800.jpg