What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ くしもとハウス / Kushimoto House ] 魔拳師さら / Magic Fist (RJ265068)

Xionus

Lurker
Reputation score

No current release date
Trial Version:
Developer's Twitter:

A soft-core sexual harassment game with no explicit insertion. It's combat rape without the rape, basically.

Gameplay

During battle you have 3 major stats, HP, SP, and TP. Your SP is tied to your attack power, the less you have, the weaker your attacks will be. Enemies can either use a regular attack, an H-attack, or attack your clothing. An H-attack will drain your SP according to what part of the body it attacks, and how weak that body part is to stimulation. The more experience each body part has, the more SP that will be drained when hit with an H-attack. For every H-attack, you'll gain 1 exp for the body part, every 10 exp increases the amount of SP drained by 1 (if that body part is your weakness, it will increase by 3 points every 10 exp). When groped at zero SP, Sarah will climax and be stunned for two turns; enemies are free to grope you (more sexual exp) deal normal damage, or rip your clothes while your SP regenerates, she'll even climax again in the same turn if hit with another H-attack immediately after climaxing. Certain enemies can also restrain you (dodged via QTE).

Enemies in trial
Wild Bat - Deals damage, will try to rip your clothes. Nibbles on breasts, Neck, and Stomach.
Brainwashing Insect - Will attempt to brainwash you, doesn't do much in the trial.
Magic Arm - Deals Damage, will try to steal your spats and panties. Will run if it has one, or both, and you'll have to find the right monster that has them.
Slug - Deals Damage, sends a jolt of electricity to your crotch, will try to restrain you.
Drain Worm - Deals damage, will try to restrain you. If restrained, will suck on your magical core, if you climax from this, you'll lose your magical girl form and revert to normal until you charge up enough TP to transform again.
Shadow Man - Deals Damage, will blow on/lick your crotch.

Google Translated Description:
Sarah Kurose, General Manager of Magic Research Department, meets
Amami Amy from the beginning and works as a `` Makenshi '' to exterminate the Devil

No modern fantasy RPG insertion / No sexual harassment specialization / battle erotic specialization
energy drain without production It is
an 18-prohibited softcore erotic RPG that incorporates a number of maniac situations, including the author's desire and propensity.

* You can play halfway through Stage 1 in the trial version. In the
product version, you can play magical masters as well as Sakamoto before the transformation.

Version upgrades, including trial and product versions, will be scheduled

A must-look if you're a fan of combat rape in my opinion, I love what I've seen so far from this game.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to GUC as game is not released.

Mr. Unknowned

Reputation score
Barely started and already stuck. I'm in the room right after the first battle where the npc shows us a bag with the bat companion thing with it. No idea what i'm supposed to do.

OP
Xionus

Xionus

Lurker
Reputation score
Walk to the door to enter the next area. In the next room, you can buy potions in one of the shops, or walk straight down to the glowing light at the bottom to enter the dungeon area.

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also in terms of enemies for the trial I found a pair of bosses
A doll that when you lose the QTE will after a while attack you with fox tails (the cat toy type)
A big purple bear as a boss that comes paired with drain worms (which is the end of the trial)

Save 17 is the first boss fight after a scene. Save 20 is the 2nd boss fight.

Quite an interesting idea/concept this game is. There are quite a few bugs like being unable to get out of some places. So save often if you want to fully explore.

Tips:
You can use some skills outside of battle. There is one that gives you 60 SP so feel free to spam it as SP is related to your damage output.
There is also a skill that uses some SP to heal. Use that in conjunction with the first skill.
Even if you die there is a Jail section with loot and enemies. It is not accessible without first losing to something (I assume after you get the key to get into the building)
Don't feel like dealing with a fight? Just run (2nd option down from initial set) This works for all encounters besides boss fights (And maybe some ambush ones)
Save often.
You don't need to put your spats/panties back on once they get removed. They are in your inventory
Bats are annoying.
Bats are Annoying.
Bats
Brain worm seems to give you a confused? Status though it seems to affect enemy attacks as well? (from what I can tell anyways)
Hitting Z/enter will fail QTEs. Use caution.

My saves aren't super 100% complete as I was messing around with different saves. Cheers.

Attachments

Esket5

Reputation score
There's a full trial version the creator posted, anyone tried it and if so how many new enemies so far?

dakilladj

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
There's a full trial version the creator posted, anyone tried it and if so how many new enemies so far?
How about a link to that full trial from the Dev? The Dlsite isn't updated from what i can tell comparing the two version.

Esket5

Reputation score
Got the latest version of the trail and found only a few new things like each individual enemies have their own H attack

-Bats rips her clothes off little by little
-Pink bug licks her crotch
-pink worms lick her nipples
-Shadow people grabs her ass and licks her armpit

There are also game over scenes added from the doll and bear boss

I've also played I think a mini-game after clearing the first stage when you defeated the bear boss

If I miss something please tell me because I am not sure if I covered everything

gnb357

Reputation score
Is anyone still following the progress of this game? For what i get in machine translation of the Ci-EN page the paid demo now goes to stage 2.

I_Lewd_Foxgirls

Reputation score
I have a problem with the trial opening up as the my pc won't display the right text anyone know a fix error.PNG

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Very interesting. Also, the only game in which I've ever seen a hero masturbate with healing magic, that's fantastic.

Esket5

Reputation score
There's a Twitter post where I think the dev said they already finish the game. correct me if I'm wrong though

dakilladj

Reputation score
This should be a full save
Think some of the gallery scenes are busted. The demi-bosses sometimes doesn't include the CGs that they should after you lose to them. Ex, 1st puppet, final semi-boss. The school girl stage 4 boss also don't show the scenes but skip to the stat increases. That's all i could catch from a quick glance, i also think the side room should be full seemingly? might just be cut content though.