What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ くしもとハウス / Kushimoto House ] 魔拳師さら / Magic Fist (RJ265068)

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the games released on steam with english translation
Wow didnt see this coming! Anyone bought it and knows if the translation is actually good? I already bought the game on DLSite on launch but it seems the english patch has not been released on DLSite (if it ever comes). If its actually good and not just a MTL I am willing to doubledip.
I also hope the english game files can be simply copied to the original game so I don't have to play this through steam.

und3stined

Reputation score
Wow didnt see this coming! Anyone bought it and knows if the translation is actually good? I already bought the game on DLSite on launch but it seems the english patch has not been released on DLSite (if it ever comes). If its actually good and not just a MTL I am willing to doubledip.
I also hope the english game files can be simply copied to the original game so I don't have to play this through steam.
in fact i bought the game right after knowing this game officially released on steam, the english is good i think? I feel like i've gone numb with all the Machine Translate i did on lots of games also since my english either isn't that good, but it's clearly better than some MTL. When i was using Machine Translate MTool above, the mc name most of the time is "Furthermore", and others weird translate, but on this release it's not like that.

und3stined

Reputation score
so I don't have to play this through steam.
i bought the game and tried it today that you can still play the game without opening the Steam app first, but now i'm worried there's no DRM protection from the publisher, means the game could easily be packed in a rar then posted on some pirate h game website.
The save games from dlsite version also works fine, though it's probably gonna have some naming bug due to different languages.

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i bought the game and tried it today that you can still play the game without opening the Steam app first, but now i'm worried there's no DRM protection from the publisher, means the game could easily be packed in a rar then posted on some pirate h game website.
The save games from dlsite version also works fine, though it's probably gonna have some naming bug due to different languages.
Yeah I noticed you can just play it without steam knowing after buying the game. The translation is decent and I have not yet encountered anything that reads wierd.
On the note of piracy, there is no stopping it really. I myself have pirated ALMOST 2000 (1999 entries according to DLSite game manager Jesus Christ have I been playing H games for this long?) and I bought 194 products off DLSite according to purchase history. Best you can hope is that people who pirated a game end up liking it enough to make a legal purchase, like me.

Oir

Reputation score
The official English Patch can be downloaded at:
This only seems to work with the Steam Installation though. Anyone know if it can be applied to a Dlsite copy?

VanillaCola

Reputation score
The official English Patch can be downloaded at:
This only seems to work with the Steam Installation though. Anyone know if it can be applied to a Dlsite copy?
I extracted the content of the dlsite copy to the install folder steam would normally install to and got it to install, the patch seems to just be a decensor?

Oir

Reputation score
I extracted the content of the dlsite copy to the install folder steam would normally install to and got it to install, the patch seems to just be a decensor?
Oof, I was viewing the wasabi site through google translate and probably misinterpreted the patch. I guess the translation is just on the Steam game. Sorry for baiting everyone :eek:

Esket5

Reputation score
Is this guy making a new game? I've seen some updates over to his ci-en.

und3stined

Reputation score
Is this guy making a new game? I've seen some updates over to his ci-en.
i'm guessing it was the game's future update, rather than a new games, but well there is a new short games with the same Sara Kurose character, but this happens before Hinata Escape.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
i'm guessing it was the game's future update, rather than a new games, but well there is a new short games with the same Sara Kurose character, but this happens before Hinata Escape.
Is this game the full version of the game?
That was more of an anniversary celebration than their next 'real' game. They made a post on their ci-en page back in january 2021, in which they said their next game will have a trap mc (later reaffirming that this is still their plan in a post back in december). It'll probably be pretty short since traps are a very niche fetish, but they nonetheless plan to release by the end of 2022-early 2023. They'll probably start working on it after they've dropped the update they're currently working on in (according to them) a couple of weeks at most.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
So the 2.0 update was finished and should be released as soon as it gets approved by the various sites. It adds on a new dungeon, new enemies, new bad statuses, bunny suit outfit, and some type of quest line involving Sara working as a bunny girl and getting harassed as well as some light prostitution.

Veemo

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
I'll wait for version 2.0 download file here

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The update is released, but DLsite is being odd.

This link is saying the last update was jan of last year.

This link is saying the last update was in the last 24 hours.

The game in my library says last update was again in Jan of last year.

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The update is released, but DLsite is being odd.

This link is saying the last update was jan of last year.

This link is saying the last update was in the last 24 hours.

The game in my library says last update was again in Jan of last year.
Synchronize your library. It was displaying the same for me until I did that fixing the issue for me. The game that could be downloaded from the library in it's updated state afterwards.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Synchronize your library. It was displaying the same for me until I did that fixing the issue for me. The game that could be downloaded from the library in it's updated state afterwards.
How does one do that?

TimelyTorch

Reputation score
I bought the Ver. 2 on DLSite, Does anyone know how to play in English? It states that English is supported.