What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ くしもとハウス / Kushimoto House ] 魔拳師さら / Magic Fist (RJ265068)

jakepeppersplurf

Reputation score
Think some of the gallery scenes are busted. The demi-bosses sometimes doesn't include the CGs that they should after you lose to them. Ex, 1st puppet, final semi-boss. The school girl stage 4 boss also don't show the scenes but skip to the stat increases. That's all i could catch from a quick glance, i also think the side room should be full seemingly? might just be cut content though.
I haven't rechecked all the scenes, but they seemed to work for me. As for the side room. Those were all the scenes that I saw throughout the game, so unless I missed some, I think that's it.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You have to actually receive an ailment to unlock the button to toggle it in the green crystal room, and some of the ailments only occur from losing the boss fights (doesn't work in gallery).

This save has more buttons unlocked. (It's still missing one on the lower right)

Attachments

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section, as it has been released.

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone explain what each of the togglable ailments do? Like the symbol on her lower half ect.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
whr do i find the key for this?
I don't think there is one. I believe that is supposed to represent the room where the loss scene happens for that area.

Can anyone explain what each of the togglable ailments do? Like the symbol on her lower half ect.
Avoiding spoilers:

Code:
Top section:
♥あやしい液体 (Suspicious liquid):  Additional SP damage taken during H attacks.
♥呪いの紋様 (Curse mark): Drains 2 SP at end of every turn, with 33% chance of additional SP damage (secondary effect can cause climax if activated at 0 SP).
♥ミニオン寄生 (Minion Parasitism): Stuns and does SP damage at the beginning of the turn when activated (25% chance). Also adds to some events in area 3.

★おすわり状態 (Sitting state): You are forced to sit and are unable to attack (You should not toggle this on, as it is actually meant to be applied during battle as a part of another toggleable ailment)
★魔力放出 (Magical power release): Sometimes when using Heal++ (ヒール++), you will gain a status effect where you lose SP at the end of each turn for a few turns.
★絶頂宣言暗示 (Climax Declaration Suggestion): According to the description, it makes her say "イく" when she climaxes.

♥服従の洗脳 (Brainwashing of obedience): On first turn against area 2 boss, take 50% damage and all stats debuffed
♥絶対服従の洗脳 (Brainwashing of total obedience): On first turn against area 2 boss, you automatically surrender.
♥愛玩の紋様 (Pet pattern): When battling the area 4 boss or other enemies in that area, they will immediately immobilize you by inflicting "Sitting state". Also activates events in the otherwise empty room in the NW section of that area.

♥ヒール好き (I like Healing): Description doesn't really explain more than the name does
♥ヒール大好き (I love Healing): Probably a stronger version of the above
♥ヒールオナニー中毒 (Heal Masturbation Addiction): These 3 are likely connected

Bottom left section:
■胸弱点 (Chest Weakness): Can climax from H-moves targeting the chest
■首弱点 (Neck Weakness): Can climax from H-moves targeting the neck
■耳弱点 (Ear Weakness): Can climax from H-moves targeting the ears

■口弱点 (Oral Weakness): Can climax from H-moves targeting the mouth
■腋弱点 (Armpit Weakness): Can climax from H-moves targeting the armpits
■おなか弱点 (Stomach Weakness) Can climax from H-moves targeting the stomach

■おしり弱点 (Butt Weakness): Can climax from H moves targeting the butt
■脚弱点 (Leg Weakness): Can climax from H moves targeting the legs
■あそこ弱点 (Vagina Weakness) : Can climax from H moves targeting the vagina

Bottom right section:
■洗脳弱点 (Brainwashing Weakness): "Been brainwashed and is now highly suggestible"?
■ヒール弱点 (Heal Weakness): Can climax (or an increased chance of climax) from healing herself
♥被虐思考 (Masochistic Thoughts): "Starting to fantasize about being defeated"?

■ドレイン弱点 (Drain Weakness): "Gets excited about having SP drained"?
[This spot is empty in my game]
♥露出願望 (Exposure application): Increases the chance of climax from something (maybe related to her clothes being destroyed?)

■拘束弱点 (Restraint Weakness): Can climax from simply being restrained
■丸呑み弱点 (Swallowing Weakness): Can climax from being swallowed/inside something
■マタタビ弱点 (Catnip Weakness): Can climax from exposure to certain plants

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Decided to play this is short bursts this week and it quickly moved up the ranks as one of my favorite combat rape games. And yes, there is definitely insertion, despite what the original post says. It's just that it doesn't really show up as much until you get into the later areas, but it's definitely in the game.

So I do have one question to anyone who might be able to understand Japanese a bit more. I think somewhere in the second area I got hit with a status which is basically your box-standard "vagina heart tattoo curse" which causes our girl to randomly take SP damage. For as much as I've tried, I haven't been able to find a way to remove it and I've already beaten the game. It's not that I didn't mind having it and having a little extra bit of challenge keeping it around, but I'd like to know how I can remove it, plus potentially how to get it back later, as I'm not quite sure which enemy gave it. (Though I'm pretty sure it's the gothic lolita ghost girl you fight as a mid-boss in area 2.)

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Decided to play this is short bursts this week and it quickly moved up the ranks as one of my favorite combat rape games. And yes, there is definitely insertion, despite what the original post says. It's just that it doesn't really show up as much until you get into the later areas, but it's definitely in the game.

So I do have one question to anyone who might be able to understand Japanese a bit more. I think somewhere in the second area I got hit with a status which is basically your box-standard "vagina heart tattoo curse" which causes our girl to randomly take SP damage. For as much as I've tried, I haven't been able to find a way to remove it and I've already beaten the game. It's not that I didn't mind having it and having a little extra bit of challenge keeping it around, but I'd like to know how I can remove it, plus potentially how to get it back later, as I'm not quite sure which enemy gave it. (Though I'm pretty sure it's the gothic lolita ghost girl you fight as a mid-boss in area 2.)
Right after that event, your demon companion takes you to a status debug room, which you can later access through the green crystal. You can (de)activate permanent statuses like that by using the corresponding button. The tattoo one is the second from the left on the top row. The post right above yours gives the status corresponding to each button.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the "insertion" just oral? Closest to regular sex is the bandana dudes grapple, but that doesn't quite go all the way.

und3stined

Reputation score
hey, nobody intends to translate the game? or somebody translated it? MTL is fine.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey, nobody intends to translate the game? or somebody translated it? MTL is fine.
So, recently I found about this hooking, translating, and cheating tool someone posted about on here. It's not perfect, but the ease of use and the functionality makes it worth it. Worst issue I've had from it is that sometimes, the translation overflows off of the screen, but you can adjust the size of the translated font to help mitigate that.

The MTL does sometimes get gender and person wrong, though.

https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-maker-mv-mz-vxace-vx-xp-wolf-rpg-cheat-auto-translate-tool.14436/

EDIT: I have tried and verified that it works with this game, honestly simply because I wanted to know exactly what was going on in one of the battles.

und3stined

Reputation score
So, recently I found about this hooking, translating, and cheating tool someone posted about on here. It's not perfect, but the ease of use and the functionality makes it worth it. Worst issue I've had from it is that sometimes, the translation overflows off of the screen, but you can adjust the size of the translated font to help mitigate that.

The MTL does sometimes get gender and person wrong, though.

https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-maker-mv-mz-vxace-vx-xp-wolf-rpg-cheat-auto-translate-tool.14436/

EDIT: I have tried and verified that it works with this game, honestly simply because I wanted to know exactly what was going on in one of the battles.
this app really helping, there's one translator app that i once used and it's bugging the game. But this helps me translate everything faster and also has the tools to cheat too.
But you can't copy the game to your phone and then play the game translated right?

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this app really helping, there's one translator app that i once used and it's bugging the game. But this helps me translate everything faster and also has the tools to cheat too.
But you can't copy the game to your phone and then play the game translated right?
Yeah, the program, as far as I understand it, pulls out the text, translates it separately into a file, then overlays the translation over the game. Its good in that it avoids breaking triggers and such by translating, but its bad in that you still have to use it to translate it every time, and certain games with heavily modified interfaces seem to encounter slowdown when the app is translating. Overall, though, it makes the games soooo much easier to understand.

Comivan

Reputation score
Anyone found a function to the "earing" that the ghost sells for 0 gold in the recollection room?

Also the bat might have eluded to more something opening up in the arcade post final boss? or is this just "hey lets go play more games at the arcade"?

blueinorb9

Reputation score
Is there a similar game to this with lots of h-attacks?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there a similar game to this with lots of h-attacks?
If you want to get your hopes up, there's Circle Kame games.
(their older RPGmaker Ace VX games; their newer RPGmaker MV games have more event scenes, but they removed a bunch of combat rape scenes).
The author always has something, and they drops the ball.

Alternatively, OneOne1 RPGmaker games...?

blueinorb9

Reputation score
If you want to get your hopes up, there's Circle Kame games.
(their older RPGmaker Ace VX games; their newer RPGmaker MV games have more event scenes, but they removed a bunch of combat rape scenes).
The author always has something, and they drops the ball.

Alternatively, OneOne1 RPGmaker games...?
Thank you for replying. I'll make sure to check those out.