What's new

Kuttner Hall, Bomb Shelter

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kuttner Hall, Bomb Shelter

"What's going on, I feel like I'm missing a sense..", Clarissa begins saying to herself lightly before noticing the others approaching . "Hey, back the fuck off! Help! Sarah! Lilliana!", she nearly screams at the three as she goes to sock Brent.

(Attack Brent)

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

"If you all are with the freakshows in the robes, I suggest not coming down here, you will pay.", the girl calls up the descent.

Sabrina then realizes what she just did and hits herself in the head for giving up her element of surprise!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Carol hear the person in the botton of the stair and realize than she is here from the same reason than them.

Wait! calm down, where are just to investigate what is happening here.

OP
Janna

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

(For the moment, because of the situation inside the shelter, Quetz, Carol and Sabrina are all 'safe'. You can continue to interact how you'd like until one of you decides to leave the room you're in. As long as you stay in the stairwell leading to the bomb shelter, you can do what you would like)

Brent, along with all the other people in the shelter, seem surprised by Clarissa's sudden attack. She connects with a strong punch right to his jaw that sends him sprawling to the ground.

"She's got a gun!" yells one of the robed cultists. "Get her!" shouts another, brandishing his sword and advancing, "For the Goddess!" They move to attack.

Combat

Clarissa gets a suprise attack. She hits Brent for 12 damage and also knocks him prone.

Brent is prone. Shane, Cassie and two cultists with swords (#1 and 2) are in melee range with Clarissa.

Lilliana has backed out of melee range with any of the cultists. She can make melee attacks against Brent, Shane, Cassie, either of the sword cultists close to Clarissa or the two club cultists (# 3 & 4) near the west door in a single round.

Sarah is in melee range with Monica and close enough to make melee attacks against Brent, Shane, Cassie, either of the two sword cultists close to Clarissa.

There are two more sword cultists at the south end of the room, near the tunnel. They are at more than one round away from being involved in melee.

Enemies include four cultists with swords, four cultists with clubs (near the east and west doors), eight kneeling cultists (who are continuing to chant and not participating at the moment), Brent, Shane, Cassie and Monica.

Combat Order: Sarah, Monica, Clarissa, Sword #2 (near Clarissa), Club #1 (near the east door), Sword #4 (near the tunnel), Cassie, Sword #1 (near Clarissa), Club #4 (near the west door), Club #3 (near the west door), Brent, Shane, Sword #3 (near the tunnel), Lilliana, Club #2 (near the east door).

(Like I asked in the other thread, please give me all of your actions for the round. If you attack someone who is already down by the time your action comes up, I will retarget to the nearest other enemy.)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Carol put the woden baseball bat inside her bag, and try to persuade Sabrina than them are friendly and go down alone

My name is Carol a new student. How about if we work together to solve this?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Noticing the aproaching swordsmen, she quickly goes to fire at one, trying to bring down a major theat.

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'm Sabrina... What are you investigating? Show me I can trust you and I'll let you in on what I know."

Sabrina pushes the baton back into it's idle state, but keeps it ready just in case.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Well, maybe you dont believe me, but i can feel than something is not right in this part of the school. So that is why we come to check Kuttner hall. looks like the History department and the second floor are a little dangerous in this moment and that is all i know in this moment.

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

Sabrina raises an eyebrow at there being more weirdness happening.

"I was getting ready to head through this door until I...." She trails off for a moment.

"errr.... I am pretty sure there is a cult of some sort through this door. And in addition to them, there is... something else... extremely dangerous."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Carol try to trust in Sabrina but she want to check that.

"A..a cult which class of school have a cult, i shoul have gone to (favorite University of your country). Can i check that?. Also im not alone i have a friend but she have a little of fear, Quetz is safe, come here please.

(Carol approaches door number 2, and attempts to use clairvoiance to see what is beyond it)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Coming Carol. Quetz says as she comes into view from around the corner. She seems adamant to keep Carol between her and the new girl. She said something about a cult. We're safe here though, right, Carol?

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Clarissa's eyes immeadiately shift to the biggest threats, the sword wielders and realizes that they screamed about the gun as an excuse to kill her. She carefully positions herself while recovering from her punch and goes to kick one, she could use his/her weapon anyway. It was the only way out of here for her.

(Kick Cultist with Sword)

Reputation score

The sudden violence occurring around her stuns Lilliana into action. Squeaking in fear, she suddenly charges one of the cultists by the door and tries to tackle him, hoping to stun him and show a chance of escape.

(Action: Attack guard by the door)

OP
Janna

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Sarah sees the swordsmen closing in on Clarissa and fires a round from her magnum, causing an echoing boom to ring out in the bomb shelter. The round hits him in the shoulder doing massive damage.

Monica seems upset, "It doesn't have to be this way. Please, join us. Don't force us to do this!" She reaches into her pocket and produces a strange amulet of some kind.

Seeing Sarah's shot strike the robed cultist, Clarissa follows up with a stiff kick to his midsection that nearly sends him sprawling. The cultist groans in pain and looks like he's only barely conscious.

He takes a wild swing at Clarissa but misses everything.

Cassie, one of the three students who accompanied Clarissa, Lilliana and Sarah shouts angrily, "You can't do that!" She grabs Clarissa around her waist after the kick, grappling her.

The second swordsman at this end of the room rushes Sarah and thrusts his sword at her stomach. She tries to sidestep his attack, but the sword cuts into her, drawing blood. "Bitch," he spits.

Brent and Shane join Cassie, grabbing Clarissa's arms and legs and trying to immobilize her.

Lilliana charges one of the guards in front of the door that the group had entered. She tries to tackle him, but the bigger cultist stands his ground, pushing her back and readying his club.

His partner by the door tries to grab hold of Lilliana's shoulders, but she slips out of his grasp.

~ Meanwhile, outside the room ~

Carol focuses her perceptions on the room beyond the door, getting an accurate picture of everyone's position. She sees that she, Quetz and Sabrina are on the opposite side of the room from where the other students entered and there are still two guards waiting just on the other side of the door.

Combat

Sarah attacks a swordsman and hits for 28 damage.

Clarissa atacks a swordsman and hits for 14 damage.

Clarissa is now grappled by Cassie, Shane and Brent.

Sarah is hit for 10 damage by a swordsman.

Lilliana attacks one of the door guards and misses.

Carol uses Clairvoyance

The two swordsman at the south end of the room, and the two guards by the west door have not moved or acted yet.

Sarah Quintez
Health 75 / 85, Energy 80 / 80, Arousal 0 / 66

Clarissa Annesse
Health 65 / 65, Energy 50 / 50, Arousal 0 / 57

Lilliana Scott
Health 70 / 70, Energy 55 / 55, Arousal 0 / 54

Quetz Rhinehart
Health 55 / 55, Energy 65 / 65, Arousal 0 / 54

Carol Ferce
Health 60 / 60, Energy 50 / 60, Arousal 0 /54

Sabrina Lockwood
Health 70 / 70, Energy 55 / 65, Arousal 0 / 50

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah gives a small cry as the sword scratches through her shirt and skin, but the adrealine was pumping now. With a growl, she quickly changes aim to the one that assaulted her, half-punching and half-shooting with her gun.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

a moment after, Carol explain the situation to the another two girls. Looks like they will die if we dont help them but is not just my choice. Lets vote XD

Reputation score

Lilliana screams as the guard tries to grab her. Panicking, she wildly tries to kick him in the shin, hoping it will distract him.

(Action: Attack guard)

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Clarissa looks pleadingly at the 3 who hold her before trying to use that moment of weakness to break free of their grasp.

(escape grapple)

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'm going in, you two can either follow me or not"

Sabrina clicks her baton to extend and attempts to open the door slowly and quietly.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

She's opening it! They'll chase us if we try and leave. Quetz whimpers as she shakily pulls out her stun gun.