What's new

ACT Kwarurariru (Updated!)

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kwarurariru

I cannot get past the 1-3, the one with all the headless stroller ladies. The game lags so fucking much with all the enemies on the screen that the controls become unresponsive and I just end up continuously running into a wall while I get the shit kicked out of me.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate the button

I mean, N and R? O_O

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

So, any new on this game? Maybe a link to dev. blog if anyone has it?
yes I got it working, and it's great.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

i would love to see updates on this game, it's awesome!

Aologos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Updated. Stage 3 is available now.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lol thnx, main link was taken down b/c of loli or somthing.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*shrug* I guess I'll bring up the requirement needed to trigger nude mode on the 3rd stage, it's rather well hidden.

I think on the 3rd platform you get to in the 1st area, drop down into the pit and you'll land onto a moving platform. the dolls that throw the red ball things at you will be there as the platform moves, do not bother to jump off the moving platform to kill them, since they're standing on disappearing blocks, basically you have the ride the platform till it gos off screen and there you go, it's triggered.

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone else notice that the mini boss in stage 2 is basically Violen from megaman x2? Here is a link incase anyone dosn't get the reference, or cares.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice they updated it, thought for sure they abandoned this game.

I like the new stage and bosses, hope they keep adding more stuff regularly from now on ^^

OP
|Alien|

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

You can create a Save File pushing F5.
And you can Load it with F6.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Oops...heh..Kirschz beat me. Good game though. Wish it was longer and updated more frequently.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any walkthroguh for stage 3 yet (regarding naked mode, and deaths)?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any walkthroguh for stage 3 yet (regarding naked mode, and deaths)?
Eh. Didn't I bring up the nude mode part on the previous page?

*shrug* I guess I'll bring up the requirement needed to trigger nude mode on the 3rd stage, it's rather well hidden.

I think on the 3rd platform you get to in the 1st area, drop down into the pit and you'll land onto a moving platform. the dolls that throw the red ball things at you will be there as the platform moves, do not bother to jump off the moving platform to kill them, since they're standing on disappearing blocks, basically you have the ride the platform till it gos off screen and there you go, it's triggered.
As for the deaths, this is all I found so far.

Tentacle Monster:
-Clothed:Restrained above it and uses your sword against you and slices you into pieces.
-Nude: Tentacle raped? IMO it looks like it's spanking her pussy or something.

Dolls(Ball throwing):
-Clothed:It explodes into a pile of goo and gets stuck on the char's face and the char struggles on the ground trying to get it off.
-Nude:It explodes and engulfs her body, restraining her and leaving her wiggling on the ground.

Dolls(Magic using)
-Clothed:Char get's shrunked to a tiny size.
-Nude:I don't know how to describe this one. Her arms and legs melt and she's rendered immobile.

Mid-Boss/Frog suit girl?
Only her Grab gives special deaths, the frogs do nothing.
-Clothed: Jumps and takes you high in the air and throws you into the pool of water, leaving you to get eaten by a giant fish, with a vore x-ray.
-Nude: Drops you into the pool with a giant boulder attached to your leg, leaving you to drown.

Boss
-Buzz-saw Attack
--Clothed and Nude:All the Buzz Saws come spinning back at you and start spinning rapidly close to your body, slicing off our arms and legs.
--When Boss is at Low Health and Nude: After the above death, you're dropped into dark room, and tiny bugs begin to "explore" her body.
--When Boss is at Low Health and Clothed: the boss will stick her into a doll(transform) with a vibrator in her hole. (credits to keitaro 2006)

-Throwing Knives/Swords?
--Both:Stabbed in the heart, char falls to her knees and hits the ground, the blood continuing to flow out of her body.
--When Boss is at Low Health:No Difference

-Swarm of Throwing Knives/Swords.
--Both:Char is pushed off screen and pinned into a wall, where the knives continue to rush towards the char, striking in several locations of the body, eventually the knives stop while the char lays there dead.
--When Boss is at Low Health:No Difference

-Sucked in by Portal(The Boss's body seperates into two halves like Marx of Kirby Super Star, revealing a portal that sucks your char into it. Is instant death. Only uses the attack when her health is half empty?)
--Clothed:Restrain and Blindfolded. A Dark shadow like dogs proceeded to lick her pussy until she orgasms.
--Nude:Blindfolded and Restrained in "doggy-style" position. Several of the shadowy dogs are present and they each take turns fucking the char.
--When Boss is at Low Health:None(She doesn't use it till her health is low to begin with, so there's no change. credits to ronin)

Alot of Ryona this time around, but oh well.

Last edited:

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For anyone missed it, the Robot Boss in stage 2 were changed too... The death scene i discovered for now:

1. Rolling Knife Attack -> slice her into pieces
2. Energy Ball -> normal death
3. Grab & Beam -> turn you to dust.

And for the third boss, when you're in clothed and the boss hp low (around 3/4), killed by spinning sword (dunno for the other 2 normal attack), the boss will stuck her or transform you into a doll with a vibrator in her hole.

Last edited:
R

Ryka

Pardon me for asking for a save, but I am wondering if we could get one. I used to be ablee to go to all the levels on my old machine...

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Low hp portal move by third stage boss isn't different.

I always brought her down to low hp, since It does seem she only starts using it when half hp or lower like you thought.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And for the third boss, when you're in clothed and the boss hp low (around 3/4), killed by spinning sword (dunno for the other 2 normal attack), the boss will stuck her or transform you into a doll with a vibrator in her hole.
I forgot there was a different version of it while clothed. @@

Edited my post above, the one I posted for getting boss to low health and getting killed by buzzsaw only applies to when it happens while you're nude.

Pardon me for asking for a save, but I am wondering if we could get one. I used to be ablee to go to all the levels on my old machine...
In the .rar, there should be a an additional folder in the game folder which is named "st3*Insert japanese characters i'm too lazy to copy paste in here*", there's a save file that lets you skip to the 3rd stage in there, just drag it to the main folder and there ya go.

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For anyone missed it, the Robot Boss in stage 2 were changed too... The death scene i discovered for now:

1. Rolling Knife Attack -> slice her into pieces
2. Energy Ball -> normal death
3. Grab & Beam -> turn you to dust.
The second boss (and I only saw this in nude mode) also has an attack that generates pillars of flame, which can engulf the player in flame and reduce her to a pile of ash if she touches them.

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

Confirmed. It happens when his hp is low and it happens only once its becomes low. That being said, it does massive damage.