What's new

RPG RPG Maker [kyky] A brilliant exorcist never yelds to tentacle demons / 天才退魔師は触手妖魔なんかに屈しない (RJ380770)

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've got a story to tell you.
A story about Big. Exorcist. Titties.
And the man who devoted his artistic career to them.

beeg_exorcist_titties.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Main fetishes
Big exorcist tittes, corruption/whoreification, monster sex & tentacles, staple japanese pervos, lesbian scenes with other exorcist with big titties, energy drain

The big exorcist tittieverse
The game is part of a larger story, and I think an exploration of the author's previous work can help enjoy it.
The story starts with Hiyori, an exorcist with big titties.
She dispatches many monsters with her magic, but then she has to fight a very powerful octopus monster!
How does that go? Well…
42.jpg
…actually, she wins! I mean, she has to go through like 4 hours of the above pictured, but, y'know, eventually…
This is probably my favorite titteverse story, because it introduces this very interesting rule: see, monsters want to drain an exorcist's spiritual energy, but since exorcists recover their spiritual energy when they come, monsters that catch an exorcist will continue to force her to orgasm, so they can replenish their spiritual power and drain it again.
That's what happens to Hiyori here: she gets drained, "oh no I've been drained, I can't resist anymore", the monster forces her to orgasm, and before she can do anything with her recovered power she gets drained again, on and on — until, several hours in, the octopus lowers its guard and, after coming again, Hiyori stabs the monster before it can drain her again.
You can read and then on the author's pixiv here, and there are several samples of the hi-res version. Or you can buy the hi-res CGs .

The buy version has actually also Hiyori's second story!
Now, she has to face an even stronger demon, that looks like Piccolo from Dragonball with tentacles!
How does that go? Well…
2.jpg
She doesn't win this time.
Low-res story , again there are samples of the higher-res version.

But this is not over, because Ichika has arrived in town!
Besides being another exorcist with big titties, Ichika is very strong and arrogant, and faces the demon fearlessly!
How does that go? Well…
036.jpg
From , doesn't look like she wins. And the sample is, like, the start. I think in the full manga it gets worse.
…that Piccolo with tentacles, he really seems like a powerful demon! I wonder if anyone can actually defeat him?
It would take a genius exorcist! One that doesn't yeld to tentacle monsters!

An genius exorcist doesn't yeld to tentacle monsters
Well, we get to the game at last.
Enter Mari, an arrogant genius exorcist. With big tits, of course.
She saves Hiyori, and then goes after the demon who drained her powers, and also enslaverd Ichika. She's a genius, so she's sure she'll prevail!
How does that go for her? Well…

…that actually depends on you.
Big exorcist titties: the game is not much of a game, but it's a masterclass in presenting CGs in game form.

If you want, you can easily finish the game as an unsullied maiden, and get an happy ending (took me less than an hour). Mari's pretty strong, and has quite powerful magic spells, including a barrier that trivializes bosses and a silence spell that can disable grabs. The machine translation is not perfect but it's very understandable, so you're unlikely to get lost.

If you, y'know, don't want to finish the game as an unsullied maiden, well, that's also pretty easy. See, Mari's protected by her magical girl exorcist clothes, and the demons need to break those before performing their molesting / energy drain attacks. So if Mari keeps fixing her clothes with the appropriate free skill should a demon manage to break them, she'll get minimal to no molestation, but if she forgets (or, heaven forbid, deliberately breaks the clothing with the appropriate free skill) she'll start getting constantly tentacled and molested, and will have a hard time using her powerful magic due to the constant spirit draining, while her slut meter will start increasing quickly. Plus, while the demons aren't precisely unsourmountable, she has a "defeat" skill too.

Furthermore, Mari can get caught in all sorts of rapey situations — from the classic Japanese staples of the train perverts, love hotels and maid cafes, to getting your big exorcist titties sucked by the kitsune shopkeeper with gigantic youkai titties so you can play more of her gatcha game.

The gallery is available right at the start of the game, and you can simply unlock everything immediately — with every scene offering many variations depending on how corrupt and slutty Mari has become.

The game in the tittieverse
I wanted to introduce the game in the context of the big exorcist tittieverse not just because I figured anyone intererested in the big exorcist titties game might be also interested in the big exorcist titties manga and illustrations, but also because the game actually has a lot of references to the rest of the tittieverse.
Of course, the game shows you the end of Hiyori and Ichika's stories, and allows Mari to rescue them, but also:
  • If you continue to visit Hiyori in the hospital, she will eventually teach you the fire magic she used on the fodder demons before the octopus catches her, and the blade-enpowering magic that that she used to slay the octopus. If you get them, Mari will use the blade-enpowering spell automatically before the final boss, so he gets some payback for what he did to Hiyori.
  • Mari will recover all her spririt power when she comes — in battle or in cutscenes — following the rules established in the previous material.
  • The octopus rape scene is basically an abridged version of what the bigger Octopus does to Hiyori.
  • The cow demon boss rape scene is much the same as the way it rapes Ichika in her comic.
Other good news: the story of the tittieverse is not over! On Pixiv, the author is already publishing samples of .
We don't know much about it, except that it should come out at the end of 2024. Protagonist seems to be Ichika, and the sample screens show some other characters.
They're all exorcists with big titties.
We're staying on brand.

Last edited: