Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

"Aye, Maria looked pretty fucking scared of you when she ran out the other night. Don't want to scare the rest of her life out of her by getting her scooped up by Bob here. I mean she played with him a little while you were away, mainly because I made her, but not going yourself probably would scare her to death the rest of the way, like you couldn't be bothered to come yourself. Just saying," Giselle said, though Kylie could see she was having trouble holding back her laughter at Kylie's suggestion of sending Bob after Maria.

"And not lose? For shame Kylie. You know if it's wanting sex that we'll lose," Giselle replied with a mock look of astonishment at not having sex with any creatures that might want a piece of them. "As for the little ones, I'm always up for seeing them. They're adorable and lovable, and I love having them around us, because it makes you happy, which makes me happy," Giselle added with a smile at the prospect of seeing the little alraune again.

After getting finished and dried up, Giselle followed Kylie to get some clothes while Bob hovered along behind them, the darkmantles a bit too large for the house as he kept bumping into things here and there. Bob merely looked at Kylie for a moment when she asked him what he wanted to do that day, before he turned and floated out of the room, leaving them behind and when they next saw him the little lamia were slithering all over him as he sat in the living room floor while the little darkmantles, including Wraith, chased them around while Tina and Selara both sat on the couch.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

True... we're pretty bad at not losing... Kinda... We could actually take it seriously though. There's a Wyvern head in our living room and an Ogre head in the basement. I think we could manage. But I suppose we should check on the house as well and I DO need to see Alan again. Kylie answered, tilting her head back and forth a bit.

When they were clean and up, and Kylie asked Bob about his day, she surprised him by heading down to the living room to watch over all the children, Kylie giggling and nodding. Alright bud, sounds good. We'll see if we can abduct the little Alraune ragamuffins on our way back as well, get everyone to play together, but we're gonna head out for some errands that need attending before heading back, and No Tina, we have no plans to stay in ANOTHER person's cave all day again.... I couldn't take it after last night. Kylie stated, glancing at Tina and sticking her tongue out.

If there wasn't anything left to do at the house, Kylie would just head for the door with Giselle, though if she made a fuss about breakfast, Kylie would shake her head. We already got up late, let's just eat out on our way around the village today. Alan's, Blacksmith, Job Board, just to look at least, Temple, Hope, and Back if all goes well. Kylie said, kissing Giselle quickly and continuing for the door. They had shit to do today.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, we can go do that then. I just don't want you to overdo it is all honey. I mean we clearly overdid it already through last night and this morning I think, but you know," Giselle said with a smirk, kissing Kylie on the cheek before they headed down, dressed once more and seeing Bob in the living room with the little ones all scuttling around him.

"Good, I didn't want to have to come and save you again," Tina said, sticking her tongue out at Kylie as she and Giselle left.

Giselle for once didn't complain about not eating breakfast, but she did insist on taking a couple of apples and wouldn't take no for an answer until Kylie started eating her apple. "We can eat breakfast at the tavern if you want. They usually got pretty good food," Giselle suggested for their breakfast, but followed Kylie along to the new house, where the workers were hard at work, and the construction seemed to have advanced a good bit in only two or three days, and they had already gotten started on some of the newer things Kylie had wanted.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie happily crunched into an apple, it was USUALLY the breakfast SHE wanted to eat anyway, it was a nice change from the usual massive affair Breakfast had been for awhile. As they went to the building site before heading to Alan's, Kylie grinned happily, wrapping an arm around Giselle as she watched for a moment, wondering who was in charge today. She kind of remembered a woman in charge, but her name escaped her at the moment, still. Moreover it didn't really matter, she was just here to check up on things. There was no particular reason for her to interfere. She could read a blueprint... if she was gonna break into it... for a job, but she wasn't a fucking stone mason or carpenter.

Pinching Giselle's Ass, Kylie turned about and headed towards Alan's to check in on the Wyvern bits and of course to make sure Alan was doing alright, but it was her next stop. When we're at the temple, I really do need to send a message to the order. I haven't heard from them since they heard about the ship...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi, the forewoman, waved at the two when she noticed them, with Giselle waving back as the larger muscly woman approached and hugged them both. "We're getting along pretty good. Have a few extra things we'll have to do now, but it's alright. You two gonna stay for a while and watch or what?" Brandi said after hugging them both.

"No, we're heading over to the temple for now. Kylie has some apologies to give, and receive," Giselle answered as she gave a sidelong glance at Kylie, smirking at her fiancee if she said anything about that.

Brandi bid them farewell after that, telling them to take their time and she'd keep leading the crew building the house. When they arrived at Alan's apothecary, Kylie found he was out for the moment and had the sign on his door telling as much and the door locked. She wouldn't see him through the windows either if she looked through them. "Well he's probably doing stuff. He doesn't just sit around all day long in his shop I know," Giselle commented on his absence. "Wanna head on to the temple instead then? Maybe come back after we leave there and see if Alan's back," Giselle then asked.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yea, may as well, I was curious about the Wyvern's venom, he took the whole damnedable stinger. Kylie huffed, the alchemist being busy prickling her for a moment before a buzz under her skirt and a cool breeze got her thinking happily again, leaving her grinning like a cat.

To the temple then, no reason to sit around her waiting if he isn't here. Besides, Maybe Maria WONT lose her damned mind when I show up... That would be nice. she continued, starting to head towards the temple now because the fucking apothecary she OWNED was CLOSED, and she still didn't have a fucking KEY, despite OWNING the place.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm sure he's not here for a reason honey, no need to get worked up about it. He has his life too after all. Besides, he may be out taking care of said stinger to get you your venom," Giselle said calmly to Kylie, kissing her cheek before wrapping an arm around her as they headed for the temple.

A few minutes later, they arrived there and in front of the temple they saw Aya sweeping the leaves that had accumulated through the night from the cobblestone path leading up to the main doors. The young priestess waved at them and greeted them when she noticed them coming up the path. "Hey you two. How are you this morning?" Aya said when they got within the gate.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie grinned as Aya greeted them, rubbing her thighs together ever so slightly because there was still a little humming ring locked around her clit, and her nipples were still hard and tingling under her shirt as a breeze washed under her skirt.

O, you know, another day in Paradise. We came by to check in on Maria and Ilyana, There's 4 grabby little idiots I haven't seen in awhile. Kylie said, laughing slightly. Mind being a sweetheart and fetching Hazel? I want to hear her thoughts on everything before just wandering in and possibly giving Maria fits...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well that's good to hear. I'm glad that you're feeling okay today. And Maria is doing alright, as is Ilyana. Her little touchy grabby friends are doing alright too, we've got them in a holding pen of sorts in the basement so they don't just sneak into our beds through the night," Aya answered, looking back at the main doors. "And lady Hazel is inside right now talking with high priestess Amara. I don't know what they were talking about though," she added with a shrug.

Once they went inside, Kylie would see Ilyana sitting in the common room relaxing back with Kagome sitting with her, both eating some late breakfast. "Oh, hey there Kylie. What's up?" Ilyana said, setting her fork down onto her plate.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's for the best then, if everyone is doing all right. And a holding pen? Bah, let em do what they like, they're intelligent creatures, not pets. The Darkmantles are so fucking smart I have no rightful idea what to do with them. Kylie commented, laughing softly at the idea of the huggers creeping into their beds. She'd have to give them a treat.

Heading on inside, Kylie smiled when she saw Kagome and Ilyana. Hey you two, and don't stop eating on our account, enjoy your meals, we're just here to check in on everyone, have a talk with Maria, pester you... Usual stuff. If I can give Hazel a headache even better. Kylie said brightly, moving to sit down as well.

Besides, I have a feeling Maria needs to see Giselle more then me...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, they're only in a pen we made in the basement until we can get a better place for them. And because they tried to get into my bedroom last night and do things to me. I was lucky that Kagome came in when she did or they might have raped me, in my own bed no less," Aya said, shuddering at the thought of it.

"I see. Well, Maria is out back meditating right now. If you want to talk to her that is. And you can always go give auntie Hazel a hard time. And Maria needs to see both of you I believe, not just either one of you," Ilyana replied, taking her fork back up to continue eating after she took a drink of her glass of milk. "Also Kylie, I think Maria is starting to mellow out now somewhat, so you can probably talk to her without her veering away from you. Just, try and not scare her anymore for a while please. Regardless of what's going on between you and her, we do still need her help here in the temple, and I'd hate for her to get hurt because she's distracted with whatever happened between you both," she added softly, downing the rest of her milk after chewing up and swallowing a piece of bacon.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nah Aya, they just wanted to cuddle, if it's the original four anyway.... Jimmy is still my favourite. I have no idea about the little ones I HAVE YET TO MEET Kylie said, turning to stare at Ilyana. But Ilyana was next to speak and Kylie sighed.

It's all a big fuckin mess of everyone's making, the three of us. Kylie said, sighing and heading around the back towards Maria with Giselle. And Hazel was avoiding her. Annoying.

And Aya made an annoying point of ignoring her requests. Yuki was an emotionally dead puppet...

Looking around for Maria, Kylie would just let Giselle go first.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Well, I don't want them to rape me, or cuddle with me. I mean... not unless I agree to let them that is," Aya said, blushing red as a beet and going back to her chores.

"Yes, it was a mess of all three of us," Giselle said, agreeing with Kylie about the whole Maria situation.

As Kylie and Giselle headed for the backdoor to go find Maria, they passed Amara's bedroom where both Amara and Hazel were within talking, the door cracked open slightly. They seemed deep in talk about something, but it didn't sound like they were trying to be secretive about it or anything. If Kylie peeked inside, she'd see Hazel checking Amara's wounds from before.

Heading out back, they saw Maria sitting just in front of her waterfall meditating, perfectly still, perfectly focused on her meditations. Giselle tapped Kylie's shoulder and winked before creeping over towards Maria.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie raised an eyebrow as Giselle wanted to do the ambushing this time, which was for the best, it was how Kylie had greeted her every single time they'd met. Still, it'd be interesting to watch.

Flopping down, Kylie just waited for the fireworks

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Giselle crept her way across the backyard area towards Maria, inching closer until she got into the water a near where Kylie had first gotten in and scared Maria. Giselle winked over at Kylie and slid down into the water, making no sound whatsoever and gliding her way through it as if she were born in it. She snuck up behind Maria, who was still sitting there meditating, where Giselle then flung her arms around Maria and grabbed her breasts.

"Give me your tits Maria!" Giselle cried out as she grabbed Maria's tits and fondled them.

Maria squealed in fright and flung her arms into the air as she tried to spring off of her rock, her robes drenched with water from the falls. "KYA!" Maria cried out as she flailed her arms about.

Giselle scooped Maria up in her arms and carried her over to Kylie as Maria clutched her heaving chest, her breasts bouncing deliciously. Giselle set Maria down next to Kylie and then grabbed Kylie's hand and sat her down in front of Maria before sitting down herself right next to them.

"Gods Giselle... d-don't scare the living hell out of me like that please," Maria panted to Giselle, finally starting to calm back down a bit before she looked to Kylie. "And... may I ask what you're doing here Kylie? I would like to be friends again, if you're not still mad at me," Maria then asked Kylie, looking a bit tense, but not backing away, though that could be because she had her sword with her. Giselle just looked over at Kylie while Maria waited for her answer, letting Kylie talk without interference from her.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie could only giggle as Giselle did the scaring this time, though her eyebrow popped again when she just carried her over and plopped her down.

What am I do... I'm checking in on you Putz. You don't seriously think I'm still out to get you do you? she asked in mild surprise, jerking a thumb at the bow on her shoulder. I already apologized, I rarely do it twice. I didn't mean to get that angry, or scare you so badly

Kylie sighed, shaking her head a bit. Do you know what it means to be tortured? To have someone cut at you, burn you, beat you, use you, for days on end in the name of gathering information... To know in your heart that you will break, no matter how strong your will, in time, and that when you do, your fellows will die for it? My brother died when that time came... When I broke... I have a strange sexual appetite for restraint despite this... History, and the nightmares, but there are a few things still dangerous to do, that send me careening back into my nightmares... Like whipping... A crop, no matter it's size, can cut through flesh to muscle... the last time I felt one it had been dipped in some poison that caused the flesh to burn every time it bit.... don't get me started on the bull whip.... Kylie explained softly, meeting Maria's eyes.

There you had me, bound up, trying to protest, just to ask you nicely for the night alone, but I never got the chance... and you struck me with a crop, it didn't matter if it was hard, or if there was pain... your body never forgets, even if your mind lies to you and says it's passed... I lost my temper when that happened. I'll apologize for that she said softly.

She sighed again, this was hard to explain, and she didn't feel like talking about this moment in her life any longer, so she didn't.

Ask yourself this. That moment you brought up about when you called me your best friend, do you think I didn't cherish that? Do you think I'd want that destroyed by one angry outburst? We need to learn more about each other, that's all. I've already moved on, you should as well, let things return to as they were when you were always at the house and we would still teach other as would sisters. I need to go talk to Hazel, you should talk with Giselle. Kylie finished, standing and heading back inside to find the succubus.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Maria sat there and listened to Kylie talk, with Giselle acting as their mediator of sorts as she held a hand on both girls. As Kylie spoke, Maria hung her head more and more in shame until she had tears in her eyes. Giselle remained silent though and didn't try to console her any, feeling that Maria needed to know all of this so she would understand Kylie's fury the other night.

"I'm sorry Kylie. I didn't know... I couldn't have known. I suppose though that I never asked. I just... gods I just didn't think about it, because I thought I knew that you liked the bondage stuff and spanking, a-and all those other kinky things. And I wasn't thinking about you and Giselle. You and her were together first, not her and I," Maria said tearfully, where Giselle kind of gave both of their hands a little pull and Maria hugged Kylie, sniffling a little as she did. "And of course I didn't think you wanted to let that ruin our friendship, but you scared me Kylie... a lot. And you said you'd kill me too, or at least implied it... I ran out so fast I didn't know if you shouted anything else. I do want to be friends with you, f-for more than one reason," she went on to say with a blush as she glanced over at Giselle, hugging Kylie a few moments before letting her go inside to talk to Hazel.

Kylie went for the back door of the temple to open it, hearing Giselle tell Maria that she couldn't have known about Kylie's past and not to worry about it, and to just not do what she did again and everything would be alright she thought. A few moments later, Kylie opened the back door to the temple only to smush her face directly into Hazel's huge soft tits.

"Oh hello there Kylie. Did you miss my tits that much, hmhm," Hazel said to Kylie, hugging her and kissing the top of her head as she buried Kylie's face in her chest and shook her tits around a bit.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie returned the hug and listened to Maria before leaving, but the memory had once again left a bad taste in her mouth, and she did indeed head for the back door when it was all said and done, not wanting to linger, nor to see Maria cry anymore. She'd done enough crying for both of them already over this.

Smushing herself into Kylie's tits however made her stop. Hrmmo Mmrezzel She said through the boobs, poking Hazel in the ribs over her joke, before shooing her back inside.

Bah, few things for you Hazel. Did you talk to Maria, I'll assume you did, she's calmer today. 2! or B! Have you heard anything from the Order, and 3, how quickly can we get everyone to Hespera. I think everyone is getting antsy. she asked, on question after the other, honking Hazel's boobs as a distraction. Just... Dayyumn, was she a dairy cow?!

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes I talked to her some and told her that before she gets into those types of things to check with the one she'd be doing them to and see if there's anything she shouldn't be doing," Hazel said softly, nodding towards Maria who was sniffling a little bit, but not actually crying this time. "As for two, yes that's actually one reason why I was here, to give Amara a message for you. As for three... heh, I'm glad you said that, because yes we can go if you want to. In fact, Elise and the rest of us were heading down there tomorrow for our own vacation," Hazel went on to say, winking at Kylie.

"You want me to have you set up with your own little beach houses? I can if you like, because I'm from Hespera after all, so I know people," she asked after a few moments with a smile.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good, we're all leaving tomorrow then, and As for the message, I suppose I need to find Amara. And then there's the question of the beach house. Yea, our own place would be nice, Make it so o mighty tour guide, and lets get everyone forgetting their problems for a bit. she said, only thinking on anything for the barest of moments before hugging Hazel, and then bouncing towards Amara.

Amara~! Heard you have a message for me. she called, looking around.