Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

"I know that hon, but I don't want to hurt you any by making you crawl around like that on those hard stone streets," Giselle told Kylie, giving her a peck on the lips.

Sure enough, Kylie was noticed by a pair of succubi that passed them by not long after leaving the house. They both giggled and came over to pet her, with Giselle giving them permission to. "Aw you're such a beautiful pet, and well mannered too," one of the succubi said as they scratched her behind her ears.

Giselle beamed as Kylie was praised by the two succubi, who both scooped Kylie up together and hugged her, kissing her cheeks and petting her more. Kylie's tail was swishing around behind her uncontrollably.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie eagerly pushed her head into the pets, nuzzling as she was hugged and generally behaving very very well. But she didn't speak, instead just making a happy purring sound in her throat.

When she was scooped up and hugged, she waggled her tail furiously, her ears perking as they were scritched and Kylie biting her lip and snuggling between them both.

Mistress is very good to me. she said softly, completely ignoring how exposed her nethers were while she felt the bodies of the two succubi against her, letting them dote on her until Mistress was satisfied.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie felt their breasts squish against her from both sides, with the duo kissing Kylie again. "We can tell she is. You're such a sweet little thing too. You love your mistress very much don't you?" the one succubus said, kissing her on the cheek again.

Giselle let them pet Kylie for another minute or so before they set her down themselves, where they both pinched her on the butt before Giselle gave a little tug on the leash. "Come on pet, tell them thanks for the pets and goodbye so we can move on," Giselle told Kylie.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I really do. More then anything. Kylie admitted, blushing and enjoying the attention before she was set down. She yelped and jumped a little when her ass was pinched, following Giselle. Yes. Thank you both, and Goodbye she said, turning to incline her head before following behind Giselle.

When she got there, she nuzzled Giselle gently before falling back a little, walking behind her and to her right slightly. Do you like showing me off Mistress? she asked curiously, ears flattening for a moment while her tail went back to it's regular swaying.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"You're very welcome cutie pie, and you keep being good for your mistress," the succubus said, patting Kylie on the head.

As Giselle and Kylie walked onward and Kylie asked if Giselle liked showing her off, Giselle smiled and looked back at her over her shoulder. "Yes I do, I like everyone seeing how beautiful my fiancee is. And how much I love her," Giselle answered, stopping and pulling Kylie into a loving embrace.

She then started walking on again, leading Kylie through Hespera where many people saw them as they passed by. All of the adult succubi they passed giggled, and quite a few men and non succubus women they passed as well giggled too. When they got to the store in question, they saw what could only be described as a slime girl standing in front of it, beckoning people inside. "Hello there ladies, please come on inside and browse our wares," the blue slime girl said with a smile, her body solid enough to not melt back to a pool of slime, but soft enough to give quite a bit.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie followed, tail wagging steadily as she got plenty of attention while they walked, now knowing that Giselle enjoyed showing her off like this, and she was only too happy to be the perfect pet for her. She wasn't shy about her body either, and anyone looking closely would see her folds glistening with her arousal around her plug and her nipples pressing out against the latex, unable to cover them because of her bound arms as she walked.

Heading down lust street, she smiled at many people who were giggling, ears upright and excited, tail flopping around enthusiastically until they got to the apparent shop they needed, a slime girl standing out front, and Kylie so surprised by this, that she stopped, and stared.

After the initial shock was thrown off by a sharp tug on her leash, she smiled and answered. Hello. Before letting Giselle decide what they did.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Why thank you miss. We're looking to buy some of the living clothing that we were told about here. Might you have some in stock for us to buy?" Giselle said to the slime girl as they walked inside.

"Oh yes, we have plenty in stock, of various colors and types," the slime girl said as Giselle gently pulled Kylie inside.

Inside, Kylie saw a large glass case counter that spanned the entire right side and half of the back side of the store, and inside this case was many different colors and kinds of small slime creatures. They wriggled in their places in the case, but didn't do much else. There was another slime girl at the counter, this one a green colored one that looked bored as she leaned heavily on the counter with her chin in both hands. The aisles had racks with various other kinds of clothing that had bits of slime on them, though what they were for was unknown to Kylie.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie was admittedly out of her depth, but she stared at the little slime critters in the case, curious. The clothes didn't really get too much of her attention since she had no idea what any of these things did, apart from be cute, and jiggle, her tail wagging happily behind her as she followed Giselle.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hello there, do you want a demonstration of how they work?" the green slime girl at the counter asked Kylie and Giselle, either not noticing the collar and leash, or not caring.

"Yes please, that would be nice," Giselle replied.

"Alright then, hang on a sec," the green slime girl said before reaching under the counter and grabbing one of the slime creatures, a blue one. She picked it up and handed it to Giselle, seeming to have perked up a bit now that she had something to do. "Follow me to the changing rooms," she added.

Taking Giselle and Kylie to a changing room, Giselle was asked to undress and place the slime creature on the small of her back. She did so and after a few moments it suctioned itself to her skin so it wouldn't fall off of her body. "Alright, to activate it, imagine what kind of dress you want, or outfit, or whatever, then brush your hand across this little guy, and he'll start forming the mental shape of your outfit," the slime girl explained to Giselle.

Giselle nodded and closed her eyes, then did as instructed and Kylie watched as the thing quickly molded around Giselle's body and formed into a . "Oh wow, this is awesome," Giselle commented as she twirled around and let her skirt flow.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie followed, wagging her tail and actually just wanting to cuddle the little thing, before following Giselle to the changing room, and squirming a little as Giselle stripped down.

She gasped however when she saw that it formed literally what Giselle thought about, a blue dress, Kylie immediately wondering how much this would save them on buying Actual clothing....

Whimpering, Kylie leaned in and nuzzled her, biting her ear. I want one... she whispered shyly, trying to stay firmly in her role despite how excited she was by everything, thighs squirming together a little after seeing Giselle naked.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"We have various colors, and some pricier ones that have multiple colors that you just imagine the coloring too. You can even change their colors while wearing them," the green slime girl said.

"Wow, it's amazing, the only problem is that you can tell it's not fabric against your skin. It's almost like jello or something," Giselle said, looking in the mirror at herself before gasping softly when Kylie nibbled her ear. "I'll get you all the ones you want honey. You don't have to be so quiet right now. Right now we're enjoying ourselves," Giselle told Kylie with a smile, kissing her on the lips.

"Alright miss, we'll take two of every single color, and three of the multi-color ones," Giselle told the green slime girl with a smile.

"That many? O-Okay then, wow, um... let me go get all of those then. I may be a few minutes, so just hang around out front if you don't mind until I gather it all up," the green slime girl replied, looking outright amazed at how many Giselle had asked for as she went off to grab them all.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie kissed her back, leaning in to set her chin in the crook of Giselle's neck, wagging her tail around happily before stepping back. I know, I just... It's... I'm having a great time. Kylie admitted, nipping her ear before stepping back while letting her tail freeze in the air as she heard how many they'd be getting, eyes spinning. Wah? why so many Mistress? she asked, ears flat.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"So that way, both you and me will have one of each color, and we'll both have one of the multi-color ones, and an extra one for Maria maybe," Giselle replied, giving Kylie's leash a gentle tug to pull her around so she could nibble on Kylie's neck.

They waited for the slime girl to return, and soon enough she did, carrying a large box. "Now each one of these has its own case. Make sure to leave them in the case when not using them. They don't have to breathe per se, so you don't need to worry about keeping them closed up or anything," the green slime girl said with a smile. "Just be sure to take care and feed them regularly. They feed on your juices," she added, winking at them both as she pushed the large box across the counter to Giselle after Giselle handed over the amount of gold required.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie moaned as Giselle, yanked her over to nibble and kiss her neck, the assassin tilting her head to bare her throat to Giselle's attentions as she closed her eyes, her question simply fading into a quiet and aroused Mmmmhm Before the sales slime, she guessed that's what she was? Returned.

And then they had a large case to deal with, Kylie unable to carry it because of her current get up. So, take a quick nip back to drop this off? Kylie asked, looking at the box and wondering.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Sure hon, I can carry it though, don't worry about that," Giselle answered Kylie, kissing her on the cheek as she hefted the box up in both arms and smiled to the slime girl before heading out.

They made their way back to the beach house in short order without any trouble. Giselle set the box down in the bedroom of the beach house and headed back out. "Now where to hon? I'll let pet decide this time," Giselle asked Kylie, smiling a bit as she spoke.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once they had dropped the case off, Giselle asked her where she wanted to go. To which Kylie had no immediate reply. Instead moaning softly as the plugs gave a little twitch, before thinking.

I didn't have anything really planned for today Mistress. I needed to go see the tattoos, and I promised Orik that I'd talk to the blacksmith here. But the last one is all business and I'm not gonna go do that when I'm supposed to be spending time with you. She whined, leaning in to kiss Giselle and snuggle.

Maybe we should go to the shrines here... I owe Sehanine a thank you. And then well.... if Mistress wanted to... We could start on my tattoos. she said, looking hopeful at both.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well then, let's head to the tattoo place and see what they might have in there for magic ones. I wouldn't mind seeing what magical tattoos they have," Giselle said, kissing Kylie on the cheek.

When Kylie mentioned going to one of the shrines and said what she did, Giselle turned and looked funnily at her. "Who are you, and what did you do with my Kylie?" Giselle asked curiously, wrapping an arm around Kylie's waist and pulling her up against her. "We can head over to the grand temple if you want then. They have the largest and most well kept shrine to Sehanine just about anywhere, as she's the most loved of all the gods here in the Netherworld," Giselle went on to say.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm your Wife, and your Pet, I'm anything you need me to be. And everything else besides. Kylie answered, Kissing Giselle hungrily before they made their way out.

You'll see when I get my tattoos. Cos I'll have to take this off. She said, making sure to dash back and grab one of the slimes out of the crate, doing so by pinching it with her elbows and bringing it to Giselle. So I have something to wear... Can't just wander around Naked. Well... I mean... You know what I mean. she said, thinking about her belly button and blushing at what it meant.

But then they were headed off. Where she didn't know Exactly, but it was towards something she was ready to part with a small fortune for. Because it had to be done right, and it had to be done well. And well, Hell, maybe there was something in there that Giselle could get for her. She didn't Know. But she was back to being Giselle's Displayed Conquest, Confirming to all those around that Giselle was truly a woman to be reckoned with, to have such a juicy thing like Kitsune-Kylie as her personal bitch on a leash.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, you'll be my wife soon enough at least. And alright, let me put it on your back for you," Giselle replied with a smile and took the slime creature out of Kylie's arms and put it in place.

Once she had the thing in place, Giselle leaned around and smiled. "So... do you want to make some clothing for yourself? I don't know if it can do the whole bondage thing. But I'm sure we can figure something out," Giselle told Kylie, winking at her and waiting for a reply on whether or not Kylie wanted to shift the thing into an outfit. "It might be better if we go into Sehanine's temple normally and stuff I think, just a thought, but we can do that after the tattoo place," she added after a few seconds.

Giselle led the way over to Greed street, where they walked down it for a few minutes until they came to a shop that had a sign up top that read, "Kairon's Tattoos".

"Well guess this is the place," Giselle said, walking over and giving a gentle tug on Kylie's leash to get her to follow. "And you may speak freely in here Kylie, since I know you wanted these," she added.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not Yet Mistress... I'll wait until the Bitchsuit is off... And then well... we can see.... Kylie said, blushing again as she nuzzled Giselle, before they were off.

When she got there, and was told she could speak freely, Kylie nodded. Thank you Mistress. she said, wagging her tail slowly, ears perked up curiously as Giselle tugged on the leash, ears flattening down submissively immediately.