What's new

ACT [kyrieru] Eroico RE115470 RJ115470

MysticEyes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Eroico -Develouped by kyrieru-

I played through version 2 of the demo, and I did get my ass kicked around until I learned to be more defensive as opposed to FULLONATTAKU mode.
I don't really have any complaints that haven't been covered as far as difficulty goes.
As far as glitches, I only found that pressing down and holding it made me boost in place rapidly, not sure if that was intentional or not.
As far as the rape animations, I kinda found them a little boring, or not detailed enough. I couldn't quite tell what was happening with the pixie one (I mean yeah I could figure it out but it looked like they were just smushed together).
If you could have the image of the avatar in the lower left corner change expressions to reflect what was happening on the game screen, that would be wicked cool, like pain when getting hit, or embarrassment or ecstasy when raped.
That's my two cents for now.

zakshack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is frustrating only because of the lack of checkpoints, in terms of difficulty, just like kurovadis you get better at this game, i played it for three hours and died in every way imaginable, only to be stuck on the boss's final form because it is insane.

in terms of H-content it is just like Kurovadis, enemies rush to rape you as soon as you are knocked down.

There are 4 enemies in the forest; Catgirls, Slimes, Fairies and Alraune, only the catgirl and slime has GO CG atm.

for people who still want to check it our but don't have the patience to play this game at it's current difficulty, here is a post where you can use which should give you godmode. if you want H-content, just hit the H button at any time next to an enemy.
I can't seem to get the H key to work at all with any enemies. I even tried changing the keybinding for it in the game's options.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

It doesn't work if you have adult content turned off.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is awesome under every aspect: graphic, gameplay, controls.
But be warned: I'm starting an international petition to have you respect the rights of "platformically challenged players"!!
:mad::mad::p

No seriously: give us a checkpoint or two more... I keep losing like a dork and restarting at the very first stage...

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good game. Just not a fan of female on male rape. Ah well. I know plenty like that though.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very, very nice!

Plays like a dream, pretty good h-content, good music.

Needs more checkpoints though, but otherwise definedly a very, VERY good game :)

ps. I'm all for heroines, but this game won me over. So stop whinning and actually TRY IT. Seriously some of you lot :/

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very, very nice!

Plays like a dream, pretty good h-content, good music.

Needs more checkpoints though, but otherwise definedly a very, VERY good game :)

ps. I'm all for heroines, but this game won me over. So stop whinning and actually TRY IT. Seriously some of you lot :/
We are already TRY IT
How do You expect a carnivore people suddenly persuaded to eat Vegetable?

It is a great game nevertheless though.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Almost immediately after this game, I'll be working on an H-game with a good friend of mine, with him doing tilesets and me doing everything else. Ideally it will be finished it in it's entirety in a little over two months, using the template. This was just a screen test of his tilesets in darkness, but the game will look sort of like this, and it will be survival "horror".
I suppose I know which project to NOT continue working on, as you basically just dialed-a-combo what I was prepping to begin on. The only thing you didn't mention was a weapon-creation system with varying loadouts and scavenging for parts/ammunition from the ship and monsters, which was integral to my design...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did anyone find the bosses 2nd form much easier then the first form? I literally just used my spin jump and bounced off her head until she was dead like some poor goomba.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

I suppose I know which project to NOT continue working on, as you basically just dialed-a-combo what I was prepping to begin on. The only thing you didn't mention was a weapon-creation system with varying loadouts and scavenging for parts/ammunition from the ship and monsters, which was integral to my design...
You should never care what other people are making, or make compromises because something might be similar. Ideas are a dime a dozen, so it all comes down to execution.

The same idea given to 10 different developers will pretty much always leave you with 10 completely different games.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What was interest Me last time
Is a SHOVEL
What happen to that SHOVEL?

Oh well...... lol:D

dienow

Reputation score

You should never care what other people are making, or make compromises because something might be similar. Ideas are a dime a dozen, so it all comes down to execution.

The same idea given to 10 different developers will pretty much always leave you with 10 completely different games.
True enough, but there's something to be said about not putting your first game you intend to go public with in competition with an established game that would be coming out at around the same time. I have other projects in mind, so let's just say you've narrowed my interest!

If you end up making the game, and I don't think it's as good as something I could've done with the same premise, then I can always show you up by doing something better, later! If you put as much shine as you have in your recent demo, then I look forward to your next project!

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True enough, but there's something to be said about not putting your first game you intend to go public with in competition with an established game that would be coming out at around the same time. I have other projects in mind, so let's just say you've narrowed my interest!

If you end up making the game, and I don't think it's as good as something I could've done with the same premise, then I can always show you up by doing something better, later! If you put as much shine as you have in your recent demo, then I look forward to your next project!

my next project after this has a lot of similarities to persona in execution... though not quite mental landscapes you do have to dive into the kind of hentai games the people your saving play :)
oh yeah, the fact there's an ominous villain circulating dangerous copies of said games... and you have to find out who

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, difficult. We need an easy difficulty setting.

dienow

Reputation score

I'd like an interim setting between normal and hard, where the monsters have more health, but so do you. As it is, normal is too easy in killing the monsters, while hard is too difficult in having your controls bugger up and getting hit by slime tossers.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If possible can there be a way to change the dash slash input? For some reason double tapping forward and pressing attack doesn't ever work for me.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

If possible can there be a way to change the dash slash input? For some reason double tapping forward and pressing attack doesn't ever work for me.
I typed in the wrong button combo. It's Down, Right, and then attack. No double tapping.

Or think of it as a hadouken input.

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

Might be easier as double L or R... I found I could not reliably pull it off like you could. Not sure if you use a gamepad (I use the keyboard) I found myself ether downward stabbing or just plain slashing most of the time. Maybe I just need to get the hang of it... Only played for about an hour this morning.

Overall I really like it but I kind of agree on a lack of a checkpoint issue or a health items not being common enough/effective enough (one or the other would help but doesn't need to be both). I'm much more prone to mistakes then you are, On most play throughs I only got to the part where the first fairies showed up while still underground. Only two or three times was I able to get any further then that. Starting all the way over was becoming an exercise in frustration pretty quickly lol.

Something I like as well is a jump slash after the dodge (ala Link) I realize that to gap close you can dash attack forward again but I figure it couldn't hurt to share a suggestion/opinion. Take it or leave it :p

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was able to get the dashing strike most of the time on my keyboard, but it's really awkward to press v/> to do a dashing strike. It's not hard, but it takes some getting use to.

dienow

Reputation score

Some things that you can keep in mind that will help you:

When you do the swirly jump attack which hits below you, you can immediately do a down-ward thrust attack. This, in essence, does three damage, killing anything in one combo.

When you do a down-ward thrust, you can jump immediately after the completion of the thrust, meaning even if you don't kill the creature, you can jump again after and try again.

Your shield will not deflect attacks which come immediately from above you, which means it will not work on slime attacks which arc and fall directly on top of you.

Charge blocks work in the direction that you're pushing the moment you hit it, but the actual direction it will send you can be odd. You may be pushing right, and it sends you up, with the sprite showing you facing right!

You can use enemies as platforms when you use the swirly jump attack. You bounce right off of them. You can always swirly them again after completing one.

Your magic attack is filled by the stars in the bubbles and by your savepoint helper. A magic attack does 2 damage. The upgraded one does 3.

There are two upgrades. One is an improvement on your sword, effectively doubling its strength. The second is an improvement on your magic, doing the same thing.

You can move through the spinning death logs' center of rotation, meaning the only thing that hurts you IS the nails. Not the center.

One of the heart pieces requires you to use a fairy later on as a swirly jump platform. You get one shot. You can't go back and respawn her.

Abusing defense is a surefire way to win. Nothing hits through defense, yet, save for the boss, as long as you are facing the attack.

My method of destruction is swirly jump + downward strike cats, lunge + two standard hit slimes, swirly jump/magic alraunes, and just jump up and smack the fairies. The final boss is quite simple. Jump over the roots, block the spores (you can block them from any direction, currently), and beat the crap out of the tree. Once she goes nuclear, magic the crap out of her while keeping away. If you run out of magic, swirly jump or down-ward strike her.

All in all, a fun game. Not seeing the use of the Red Slashy blocks, though the Blue Charge blocks are fun. Wish there was some sort of hyper mode where you could charge slash things using your magic bar, sort of like Samus in her hyper mode. The difficulty is somewhat wonky, because when you're in the zone and you've got the upgraded sword, everything dies very quickly. Then, you randomly wonk out on the controls, and get raped. Attacks will just refuse to fire, you'll stop moving forward in a jump, etc. Might just be my system.