What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Kurovadis (RE093841)

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis (OUT NOW! BUY IT)

I think further discussion on this Head and SHoulders shampoo will prove most usless...lets end it and move on, shall we??

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Favorite enemies anyone? Mine was the witch. Flair and magic XD
Most annoying/difficult? Skeleton bone throwers. Climbing gears, *thonk* Fall off gears. Fighting demons below gears real quick *thonk* ... Rush up gears and kill one of the skeletons. "Ha take-" *thonk* ... Twitch.

simplyfilgaia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally figured out how to reproduce a bug I've been seeing! So, if you get hit and killed by the Witch's futa spell, when you reload you'll still be affected by it. This means that moving becomes something of a laborious process (need to jump to do anything, rolling and cat leaping is greatly slowed), and if you come into physical contact with a Witch she begins raping you immediately. And all it took for me to figure this one out was to pump my Defense to 9999 so I could actually survive the attack and notice the behavior that I'd... noticed...

Hm.

That wording kinda got away from me :p

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

THERE'S STAT POINTS? DAMNIT! leveled up about 5 times now and I never knew :'( so much pain that could've been so easily avoided.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most annoying/difficult? Skeleton bone throwers. Climbing gears, *thonk* Fall off gears. Fighting demons below gears real quick *thonk* ... Rush up gears and kill one of the skeletons. "Ha take-" *thonk* ... Twitch.
my favorite ones were the plant in the first area before the first boss, that strange floating green monster that shot fire balls at me, the metroid like enemy and the witch and succubus >w>

most annoying were the skeletons.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My fav's the catgirl. Out of all the things enemies in the game do to the heroine, her's is the cutest. A shame she doesn't have a CG, I could only imagine a scene where the heroine is laying back with her eyes rolled back and the catgirl's face jammed in her crotch.

My least favorite enemy goes to the turrets, skeletons are pretty bad sure, but the turrets have a knockback that send you backwards... twas very annoying.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Favorite animation and CG was the witch for sure. She's a cute little thing and the animation is sexy as hell even as small as it was.

Most hated was easily the bone throwing skeletons. They have a knack of perfectly timing their throw to hit you just when it will hurt you and piss you off the most.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man, I'm just getting around to playing through this, and doing the double wall jumps is rough with the normal controls. I had to assign Jump + Up to a button on the 360 controller to get them right.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Probably a great idea other than the fact that up while on the ground also doubles as a leaping roll which is very useful.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

I've recorded and uploaded my first segment of a speedrun/let's play of Kurovadis.

You can watch it here:

It has a few mistakes that cost me around 10-20 seconds, but it's not so bad for the first segment of my first attempt speedrunning a game.

Last edited:

plshlpme

Banned
Reputation score

I've recorded and uploaded my first segment of a speedrun/let's play of Kurovadis.

It has a few mistakes that cost me around 10-20 seconds, but it's not so bad for the first segment of my first attempt speedrunning a game.
That was a speed run? Someone already got banned for this topic...

There is a FULL speed run on page 17 lol

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

They weren't banned for the speedrun.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That was a speed run? Someone already got banned for this topic...

There is a FULL speed run on page 17 lol
I will take my words back if he does in fact make a video. But I guarantee he will not make any video what so ever. He did that purposely to get under my skin. And that is what ticked me off.
That is what I was told. Now stifle.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd have to agree on the Witch as well, that weird ghoul thing that shoots fireballs, along with the bosses in general.

Mostly because it's the only time we get to see the character completely naked. Although, I'm still not too sure what the Succubus is doing, some sort of indirect rape?(Indirectly fingering her maybe, she is stroking that pink orb in her hands with it after all) and maybe if the last bosses' animation looped but it was still nice.

As for disliked, yeah, those skeletons with godly timing with their bones(you almost always will jump into them unless you kill them ASAP before they do so) and those red demons, at least before you learn their pattern, they're still very troubling in small corridors(although like many of the h-animations in the game, I'm fine with his as well)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I'd have to agree on the Witch as well, that weird ghoul thing that shoots fireballs, along with the bosses in general.

Mostly because it's the only time we get to see the character completely naked. Although, I'm still not too sure what the Succubus is doing, some sort of indirect rape?(Indirectly fingering her maybe, she is stroking that pink orb in her hands with it after all) and maybe if the last bosses' animation looped but it was still nice.

As for disliked, yeah, those skeletons with godly timing with their bones(you almost always will jump into them unless you kill them ASAP before they do so) and those red demons, at least before you learn their pattern, they're still very troubling in small corridors(although like many of the h-animations in the game, I'm fine with his as well)
Yeah the succubus was pretty hot too...it was something that puts her into a state of high arousal and she forces her to masturbate and squirt. Pretty nice stuff. I've always liked succubus enemies though so no surprise there.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You can watch it here:

Not bad, but you're killing things too much. Never take detours to kill things, and just run past everything whenever your attack isn't fully charged. Levels in a speedrun don't mean anything aside from being able to kill bosses faster, and the time saved on bosses doesn't make up for the time wasted killing things.

The following seem to be the optimal places to level up:
- Level 2 at the same time as you get the roll (so you can 2-hit-kill the mantises on the way back)
- Level 3 before the first boss.
- Level 4 before the first mansion save point (so you can 2-hit-kill the floating ghost things)
- Level 5 before the succubus.
From Level 2 onwards just dodge past anything that you can't kill without stopping. Also, experience after the succubus is pretty much meaningless because you can gain levels in a matter of seconds when you get the beam later.

Other random tricks:
Super-jump
- Punch x3(dash punch) then Jump. Do not hold any directions until after you are in the air.
The most obvious use for this is to completely skip waiting for certain moving platforms (like the one near the start), because you can just jump all the way across the pit instead.

Bunny-hop
- Do a super jump, then let go of forward just before you land, and jump again. Start holding forward when you're back in the air to keep the momentum.
It's stupidly hard to keep going for more than a couple of jumps.

Endless rolling
- (while holding forward) Attack+Down, Attack+Down, Attack+Down
Works with either punches or shots, and works in the air if you use shots.
Press attack very slightly first for consistency, and make sure you aren't on top of something when you press it or you'll get hit.

Double damage on the succubus:
- Time a charge attack to hit her just before she throws a heart and it hits twice.

I managed to get the game done in about 25 minutes in a trial run a few days ago (single-segment with one death) so with a segmented run I think you should be aiming for somewhere around 20 minutes.

Last edited:

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Not bad, but you're killing things too much. Never take detours to kill things, and just run past everything whenever your attack isn't fully charged. Levels in a speedrun don't mean anything aside from being able to kill bosses faster, and the time saved on bosses doesn't make up for the time wasted killing things.

The following seem to be the optimal places to level up:
- Level 2 at the same time as you get the roll (so you can 2-hit-kill the mantises on the way back)
- Level 3 before the first boss.
- Level 4 before the first mansion save point (so you can 2-hit-kill the floating ghost things)
- Level 5 before the succubus.
From Level 2 onwards just dodge past anything that you can't kill without stopping. Also, experience after the succubus is pretty much meaningless because you can gain levels in a matter of seconds when you get the beam later.

Other random tricks:
Super-jump
- Punch x3(dash punch) then Jump. Do not hold any directions until after you are in the air.
The most obvious use for this is to completely skip waiting for certain moving platforms (like the one near the start), because you can just jump all the way across the pit instead.

snip
Cool. Thanks.

I'll redo the first segment a few times, but that was the last run I made at like 1 A.M.(and the best so far) so I decided to upload it.

So for the first segment, I'll not get the earlier 2 sentry turrets on the wall, and instead level up on the sentry turrets in the roll room. I'll shoot for a time under 2 minutes for the first factory save point.

Last edited:

breakerzero

Banned
Reputation score

Are you running Very Easy, Easy or Normal