What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus [Kyrieru] Lufuclad (Now with mods)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
The lack of lesbian rape is disturbing, but the updates and the actual care of the animations , gives me hope.

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
Huh, no update for this week?
I needed to do a bunch of boring coding stuff that breaks everything until it's done. So I've been working on it a bit longer throughout the week to get it out of the way. Basically makes it so object locations are saved in any area, along with working inventory.

I'll be posting the next version this weekend, along with whatever the H update ends up being. Haven't decided what it will be yet.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Dunno if this is a bug, probably not, but something amusing i had happen... I went into the house, and threw one of the apples(?), then went back out by accident, then went back in immediately, and suddenly all of the apples flew at my face and threw me back out of the room!

I worked around it by managing to enter and attack them knocking them back, which caused them to become... non-aggressive... again.

Never got it to happen again, and i laughed when it did, but there is a possibility of aggressive house fruit forcefully ejecting you form their newly annexed home.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
31.1 bug: Getting eaten by ghost causes restart.
Go to the shaded areas of the world map and enter the map there. Not on the light green areas. If you get caught in the shaded areas the animation will play. The answer was in the comments on his blog.

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
Go to the shaded areas of the world map and enter the map there. Not on the light green areas. If you get caught in the shaded areas the animation will play. The answer was in the comments on his blog.
Did you try the updated version? It should be fixed.

Also I don't think that shaded areas had anything to do with it.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did you try the updated version? It should be fixed.

Also I don't think that shaded areas had anything to do with it.
Used v31_1.
No game over animation in the green fields, game over animation in the non green fields.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I like how you can sortof lure enemies into your house.

The octopi hit pretty darn hard, ouch.

The catgirls don't seem to have a voice file, so it crashes the game if you turn on voices and have that fun.

If that animation ends with some squirting, i think i'll be loading up this game even 5 years from now for a fap.
and maybe they can subject the MC to giving them oral instead. yessss....

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is it just me or is the Dominant H-dash move not working in the latest version? The txt says it's left shift, but that doesn't do anything.

Besides that, I really like the enemy infighting. Add some variety in there and maybe some multi-rape and you've got yourself a 5 star game.

Cum Commando

Reputation score
Is it just me or is the Dominant H-dash move not working in the latest version? The txt says it's left shift, but that doesn't do anything.

Besides that, I really like the enemy infighting. Add some variety in there and maybe some multi-rape and you've got yourself a 5 star game.
You have to defeat enemies first now I believe.

jaruh

Reputation score
hey guys, what u are supposed to do after u get defeated? just stay "dizzy" o getting f*cked enddlesly, also, the stuff from the menu, these are just to show right? the only useful one is the inventory, just started to play i cant understand anything, also i known the game is not finished, but it seems really promising

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey guys, what u are supposed to do after u get defeated? just stay "dizzy" o getting f*cked enddlesly, also, the stuff from the menu, these are just to show right? the only useful one is the inventory, just started to play i cant understand anything, also i known the game is not finished, but it seems really promising
F1 restarts. check the control.txt, theres other useful functions in there like voice and fullscreen.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems like this game still has quite a bit to go. Gonna sleep on this one for the better part of this year.

KillerKiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Pressing spacebar also spawns endless hittable trees to which you can knock them down and they drop wood as loot which is hittable as well. This creating a hilarious situation where I just spam the hell of the tree spawn, knock them down as many as I can and then melee all the wood that dropped...creating a clusterf-chains of wood pieces soaring all throughout the map, ricocheting off enemies, other wood pieces and knocking yourself out in the process. This occupy me for a good 10 minutes.