What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus [Kyrieru] Lufuclad (Now with mods)

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Premise
This is a game I'm working on two days a week. It is free, and will be updated with some H-content every 1-2 weeks (even if it's something small, since in the beginning I also need to work a lot on mechanics). This isn't something I will be finishing and selling like my normal games.

The game will be a rogue-lite RPG of sorts, with some sim elements. Among the planned features are the ability for any monster to H any other monster (male-female female-female, futa-female). For now though, you can only run around and beat up the prototype enemy, who has an H-animation.
Animations will mostly be automatic, however this version currently has the controls that would be in place when controlling an enemy, or when dominating an enemy or character.

Fetishes will be..well, everything under sun, but needless to say there will be rape, and monsters.

Controls
X - Jump
C - Attack
Down - Back dash/dash
Up - defend

F4 - Fullscreen.
F5 - Insrease render resolution

Down - Insert/thrust
Right - Initiate climax. (later this will have conditions or be based on stuff)
Up - Pull out.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
With your backlog, I don't know if the outline here seems ambitious or safe, but either way, I'm already looking forward to it!

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
He's not dead woooo!! nah i joke i've seen his recent animations they were pretty good and this current game looks nice.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I wonder if there will be human enemies as well to have sex with ( since monsters only isnt fully a fetish of mine ) regardless I like how it looks so far. I hope everything turns out well.

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
I wonder if there will be human enemies as well to have sex with ( since monsters only isnt fully a fetish of mine ) regardless I like how it looks so far. I hope everything turns out well.
There will be human male and female enemies. (There will also be some NPCs that are not hostile by default, which are also in the H equation.)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Your posts on this forum always bring a smile to my face

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There will be human male and female enemies. (There will also be some NPCs that are not hostile by default, which are also in the H equation.)
Does this mean this game will include male chars on female monsters? Or something similiar? Or with the playable char only be female?

cell943

Reputation score
Looks great so far. Only thing I noticed is that down is what pulls out and up is what inserts during h animations.

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
Does this mean this game will include male chars on female monsters? Or something similiar? Or with the playable char only be female?
Yep. Any enemy will be able to have sex with any other entity so long as they have the equipment for it. Because there will be male enemies/NPCs, they will be able to have sex with monster girls, human NPCs, the player, etc. While there won't be a male* playable protagonist, there will be options. The player will also be able to become a futa, through some means or another, and have sex with female characters.

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
wait.... wasnt the character in the demo a human protagonist having sex with a slime? what do you mean not playable human?

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you very much. ^^ Here's to hoping that there might also be female monsters( not just monster girls) to be added, considering how few if any games there are like that.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
With your backlog, I don't know if the outline here seems ambitious or safe, but either way, I'm already looking forward to it!
Something about a equine present and looking in it's oral cavity.

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
wait.... wasnt the character in the demo a human protagonist having sex with a slime? what do you mean not playable human?
Sorry, mis-spoke. There will not be a Male* human protagonist, in the sense that there won't be clothing, weapons, etc. Any of the human male enemies or NPCs would be playable.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Kyrieru, have you decided on how the overall gameplay will work (what the player is trying to accomplish, what they're trying to avoid) and how the H-content fits into it? I'm interesting in hearing more about the gameplay itself.
Specifically, does the player want to avoid non-con sex with enemies, and what are the consequences for failing? Likewise, does the player want to have sex with enemies they've defeated/dominated/whatever and what are the rewards for doing so? For context, I'm personally more interested in a female protag trying to avoid sex (due to inconvenient debuffs).

Given how early in dev it is, though, I understand if you haven't quite got the answers for these yet. Art looks great as always =D

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
Kyrieru, have you decided on how the overall gameplay will work (what the player is trying to accomplish, what they're trying to avoid) and how the H-content fits into it? I'm interesting in hearing more about the gameplay itself.
Specifically, does the player want to avoid non-con sex with enemies, and what are the consequences for failing? Likewise, does the player want to have sex with enemies they've defeated/dominated/whatever and what are the rewards for doing so? For context, I'm personally more interested in a female protag trying to avoid sex (due to inconvenient debuffs).

Given how early in dev it is, though, I understand if you haven't quite got the answers for these yet. Art looks great as always =D
The overall goal would be survival, maintaining stamina long term, and getting out of any hole you dig yourself into when you don't. Think a roguelite, except you can't "lose", and getting out of a hole has long term advantages VS starting over.

The plan is that many of the enemies and NPCs in the game will be persistent. That is, if you H an enemy and it runs out of stamina, it will still have low stamina the next day. It will be the same entity, and maintain stats. If you give it items and it likes you, it may stop attacking you, give you gifts, etc. Monsters will also have attitudes towards each other. That's why I say it will be part "sim", since the player will be able to sort of play around, be it setting up monsters, or gathering monster girls you like, etc. It sounds complicated, but it will be based on very simple mechanics.

As for having sex with enemies, there will probably be some advantages and disadvantages, though I'm not sure on the specifics yet. I think H should always have a threshold where the player can enjoy it without risk, though. Having sex with an enemy may be a way of "putting off" the threat of an enemy, or befriending them. It may also be a condition for certain items or stats, or give a buff along with a debuff, etc. There are a lot of ways that it can be done, but I'll have to wait and see how the base mechanics turn out first.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
"Any monster able to H another monster"

*Notices distinct lack of MxM tag*

*depressed sigh*

I'm tired of being lied to q.q

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From the looks of it this game will also features female-male and female-futa, right?

unitarymatrix

Reputation score
Long time follower of your blog here, it's always cool to see you posting about a new game - and this one seems to have much potential :)
Animations will mostly be automatic
I'd actually like to see the enemy controls remain, at least in a limited aspect. If the animations will be automatic (on a timer, essentially, for each stage of the H-animations) why couldn't you just give the player controls for the duration of each of these H-stages (start/mid/ending phases)? Either that, or leave it as a cheat code/unlockable.
Also, please, give us the option to zoom in during H-animations, that'd be fantastic!

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I actually prefer it when the player doesn't have control over the H scenes personally. For me anyway, it sort of takes something away from the experience/atmosphere/immersion of it if I'm ultimately in control of how long the enemy lasts. If that's the route the dev goes, I hope he makes such a thing optional so that it only becomes manual if the player wants it to be.