What's new

Kyrieru's new game!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kyrieru's new game!

Might I suggest moving the Dexter GIF to being next to your profile, instead of being underneath it? That would make it much less obnoxious to people (takes up much less vertical screen space, therefore requiring much less scrolling) I think.
Alternatively, removing the GIF would also free up enough vertical space to do the job.
I can remove the gamer log. It's true, it's not really necessary here.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, since somebody wanted to make their opinion known like a private-dick instead of like a regular dick.

"The female pc thing has been done to death and is now boring"
-anonymous-dick lol

I totally get it...you like a dude protag...that's all well and good. Why bother making your opinion known only through rep? >.>

Last edited:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ignore the comments, or mock them in your signature.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They will never stop the glorious female pc master race!

redx

Reputation score

we need trappy male pcs. the amount of succubus rape and futanari slime rape would be epic.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Ignore the comments, or mock them in your signature.
I did a 2 for 1. Got to mock and also got to show the opinion they obviously desired to express but yet couldn't figure out where to post it to. I saw it is a win/win. :)

redx

Reputation score

hope you don't think the rep was me. i rep with my name.
also this thread went super offtopic. suuuuuuper offtopic.
just take donations people want and have been giving you donations because they love your work.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I know it's really ungrateful, but Noaika felt really empty without a CG game over screen. I don't know if you were planning on using them or not, it just feels oddly empty when you lose and don't get a nice image to go with it.

tyruku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know it's really ungrateful, but Noaika felt really empty without a CG game over screen. I don't know if you were planning on using them or not, it just feels oddly empty when you lose and don't get a nice image to go with it.
I like it, personally. It fits with how you keep whatever upgrades you acquired, even in "death".
It also streamlines the game a lot, which I like. It always annoyed me that I had to go to the main menu each time I died in Kurovadis, and resize the window as well.

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like it, personally. It fits with how you keep whatever upgrades you acquired, even in "death".
It also streamlines the game a lot, which I like. It always annoyed me that I had to go to the main menu each time I died in Kurovadis, and resize the window as well.
How about the option of having a Rape Game Over Screen with allows player to both "Continue to Last Checkpoint" or "Quit to Main Menu" rather than just the latter. :)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How about the option of having a Rape Game Over Screen with allows player to both "Continue to Last Checkpoint" or "Quit to Main Menu" rather than just the latter. :)
i reckon actual game overs should be reserved for bosses, even if it still sends you back to the checkpoint

textbook703

Reputation score

He (Kyrieru) has said he doesn't like doing CGs. And I don't think anyone is offended by their absence, or lends an extraordinary amount of additional reverence to games that have them. Those things being said, why not just skip them altogether if it hampers development time (and more importantly, his personal conviction for continuing game development)?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He (Kyrieru) has said he doesn't like doing CGs. And I don't think anyone is offended by their absence, or lends an extraordinary amount of additional reverence to games that have them. Those things being said, why not just skip them altogether if it hampers development time (and more importantly, his personal conviction for continuing game development)?
I'll agree but only cause i dont think his cgs are especially sexy, maybe 2 in kurovadis

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can't think of any instance where he said he dislikes doing CG. They're just time consuming. Also, people will be missing those CG's. I know I will.

textbook703

Reputation score

Can't think of any instance where he said he dislikes doing CG. They're just time consuming. Also, people will be missing those CG's. I know I will.
I'm not gonna go find it, but it's definitely plausible that he said "I hate doing CGs [because it's so time-consuming and I'm stressed out]" or something along those lines, as opposed to "I hate drawing CGs".

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

I've never said that I hate doing CGs, as far as I can remember.

The only thing that's all that time consuming or stressful about CGs is the fact that I generally have to bring myself back up to an acceptable skill level before I start. When I do CGs, it's usually been months since I last drew anything, so the day or two of rushing to deal with my current limitations is more stressful than doing the CGs themselves. The only thing that stays consistent without practice is my ability to color, more or less.

Once this project is complete, and when I'm not in any financial danger, I really want to start drawing on a daily basis again. I've haven't really had the chance to just spend time on a picture for the heck of it for a long while.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

can i just say this game is really fun. most of the time its straight to the h as fast as i can but this could be it's own game without it

textbook703

Reputation score

I've never said that I hate doing CGs, as far as I can remember.

The only thing that's all that time consuming or stressful about CGs is the fact that I generally have to bring myself back up to an acceptable skill level before I start. When I do CGs, it's usually been months since I last drew anything, so the day or two of rushing to deal with my current limitations is more stressful than doing the CGs themselves. The only thing that stays consistent without practice is my ability to color, more or less.

Once this project is complete, and when I'm not in any financial danger, I really want to start drawing on a daily basis again. I've haven't really had the chance to just spend time on a picture for the heck of it for a long while.
Honestly, I remembered when I heard you say it (it was complaining about being out of practice drawing CGs while you were working on Eroico), but didn't want to type out "he was complaining about..." because it felt like I was casting things in a negative light, then I couldn't really think of an alternative... so I just decided to be vague.

So there's your tepid and mildly interesting mystery of the day, solved.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I typically don't care about CGs in an action game. There are swathes of static CGs available on DLSite, I play action games for the ingame animations.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Kyrieru, people donate to you because they want you to know that you are the fucking bomb and want to help you out. Let them donate. A pre-order sort of button is cool too but keep both.