What's new

RPG Maker Loli [毛玉キューブ] アンネルとフレーチェル

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is an RPG Maker VX ACE game from 2012 from the same author as this game. It doesn't have any official page and can't even be found on the author's blog, so I'll link the summary page from a wiki instead.

You'll find the download link on that page. The keyword is vh.

The story begins with the main character and her friend picking herbs in a forest when they get hit by a rainstorm. They discover a mansion deep in the woods, and things go downhill from there.
The goal of the game is to escape that mansion. You'll need to explore the area, avoid traps, deal with the stalker, and solve puzzles to make progress.

The game uses standard RPG Maker controls.

Once the game begins properly, the main character will be targeted by a stalker. Once in a while, he will appear. If caught, you will have to deal with him using several menu based options with varying HP costs. This is the game's "combat" system. The traps found all over the place can inflict status effects which can make things more difficult.

There are a number of items you can find that can help you and the ability to craft many of these items can be found as well. There is no leveling up, although some items can increase your stats.

The game has 7 endings. Which one you get depends on things that happen throughout the course of the game. It's not down to a few key branching points or a few simple questions.
The game can end prematurely with game overs as well.

A guide is available in Japanese from the same wiki.

Files for the translation are here. You'll need to decrypt the game first.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for bringing this gem to our attention.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score
This is amazing, I'm glad you posted this.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Fun game so far. A little frustrating sometimes with running out of stamina but sounds like my problem :p

The anal bead scenes dont seem to want to kick in for me. Not sure if its because Im too busy being caught by the stalker, or what, but I dont think I ever saw an alert about the beads doing anything after the first scene where the stalker puts them in. Anyone have any idea?

OP
G

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fun game so far. A little frustrating sometimes with running out of stamina but sounds like my problem :p

The anal bead scenes dont seem to want to kick in for me. Not sure if its because Im too busy being caught by the stalker, or what, but I dont think I ever saw an alert about the beads doing anything after the first scene where the stalker puts them in. Anyone have any idea?
What alerts were you expecting? It's been years since I played this so I don't remember how everything works.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Question: Does anyone have a complete save data for this game from either version and is willing to upload it?
I would assume that the PublicData.rvdata2 file was the same in the Japanese and Translated English version so saves and the gallery unlock file that I mentioned should be the same.
I beat this game on the Japanese untranslated version but like a "Foo" to paraphrase Mr. T deleted the game archive awhile ago when ChiiTrans Lite stopped working... big case of "Augh... I'm so stupid!" there for myself.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
What alerts were you expecting? It's been years since I played this so I don't remember how everything works.
From what I gathered through the guide website translated, every so often the MC is supposed to say something about the beads arousing her or something along those lines. This happens after a random amount of steps each time. I however never got one of those moments where she said something.

OP
G

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From what I gathered through the guide website translated, every so often the MC is supposed to say something about the beads arousing her or something along those lines. This happens after a random amount of steps each time. I however never got one of those moments where she said something.
That's odd. I just play tested the game and I'm getting the messages as expected.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Im getting them my second play through now too. Odd that i wasnt getting them before.....

Following the guide, I just completed step 36 and was trying to get the special event (I picked up the chest in the "Standby room" by the piano, but I dont know where the "Play Room" the guide refers to is). Not sure if its just because of my translator that Im having difficulties in finding some of these scenes, or Im just bad at the game :p

OP
G

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The play room is just to the left of the reception (standby room). It's the room with 6 beds and a red carpet arranged in an "H" shape.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Interesting. There was no special scene in that room (I went in there and tried). Maybe its because MC was pregnant at the time. Ill try again and see if I cant get it. Thanks!

OP
G

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've play tested up to that part and it worked for me. All you have to do is get caught in that room.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
I've play tested up to that part and it worked for me. All you have to do is get caught in that room.
What sexual state were you in? again, by the time i had reached the room, MC girl was already pregnant. Im not sure if this matters when getting these special scenes, but its one of the few things I think may be the cause.

OP
G

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not pregnant. That's probably why you're not getting the scene.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Probably. Well, here I go to play through again and avoid preggo! lol

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Whew, took me 3 days, but I managed to 100% the game. (Those finicky Ending 1 requirements :mad:)
And as someone asked before (Almost 3 years ago >_>), here is my 100% save data. Just drop them in the game folder, load the save, and use the mirror and pick the top option for the gallery.

Though uh... Turns out the text for the gallery replay scenes is separate from the normal in-game scenes. So if you are using the translation patch linked in the OP, the gallery is untranslated. Sooo... hope you like pictures and moon runes :unsure: Have fun!

Attachments

Last edited:

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does someone have a save file just before the final dungeon through which I can see Ending 4 and 5?

I keep getting ending 2 (Parting of Seasons) and am failing to get the other endings :(
According to the guide I need to get the third part of the OVA recipe, but to get this I need to enter Strix's room, which requires me to get the key from Shade's room...And Annelle seems to be terrified of entering and checking that room...

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To enter that room, you need to have-
  1. At the sluice gate building, acquired the hidden 'Cleaning cloth' Item by failing every quiz question, then checking the now opened closet to the left of the sluice gate switch.
  2. Use the cloth on Shade's bed in the spooky room after Strix moves him. You need to examine the bed twice on the east side to get the prompt to come up if I remember right.
  3. Have your friend examine the cloth and tell you what it is.
So you have to do that before the point of no return to get endings 3-4