What's new

[Complete - Partial] [毛玉キューブ / Kedama Qube] リリアの咲く季節 / Lillia's Blooming Season (RJ337955)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite link:
ulmf discussion thread: none, yet

Made a partial for Kedama's newest game. Translated the usual, as well as the synthesis system this game uses. For this one, I did not do choices or mess with anything in common events, so this should be compatible with future versions of the game, unless he changes items around or something.

Be aware you will need to start a new game for this one, some names/information are stored in the save file. At best, not everything will be translated, and at worst it might break the game. (this one has a synthesis system that relies on the names of items)

For this one, just drag, drop, and overwrite. Cliplogger is included as usual, which will send dialogue text to the clipboard to be translated in whatever software you like. Textractor is recommended if you are new to this (it can be set up to use DeepL). Patch is attached to this post, as usual. Also as usual, let me know if there are any issues.

Attachments

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
I'm getting stuck on some parts of the game, almost as if time wasn't properly passing, or game wasn't properly registering all items. I'm not sure if that's due to your translation, or if I broke something when I used a save editor to add more items for myself. Warehouse / automated item processing room has not been completing items, and I'm not sure if there's a way to get babies to age up. I cheated myself some of those chronos crystals that should do it, but nothing's happening yet.

That said, the translation already made the game much more enjoyable! Only thing I had to use MTL for were the food names when she's in the kitchen, those used moonrunes for some reason, and not the food names you had already translated.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm getting stuck on some parts of the game, almost as if time wasn't properly passing, or game wasn't properly registering all items. I'm not sure if that's due to your translation, or if I broke something when I used a save editor to add more items for myself. Warehouse / automated item processing room has not been completing items, and I'm not sure if there's a way to get babies to age up. I cheated myself some of those chronos crystals that should do it, but nothing's happening yet.
I suspect editing the save caused the issue, but I haven't had time to play the game through, so it could be something where it's looking for the untranslated names and will need to be fixed. I'll check into it when I have time, probably tomorrow night.

That said, the translation already made the game much more enjoyable! Only thing I had to use MTL for were the food names when she's in the kitchen, those used moonrunes for some reason, and not the food names you had already translated.
Always glad to hear my work has helped someone. :)
And that is probably a map event with choices, and I didn't want to mess with maps on this one, to keep it compatible with updated versions of the game. But if the bug with the warehouse is from the partial, then future compatibility might not be an option.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Would this break version 1.10?
It shouldn't break anything, unless he added or changed some items. As I said in the OP, I tried to make it "future patch proof".
But it's easy enough to make a backup of the data folder before applying the patch, if you're concerned about it.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Translation is broken by patch 1.10
I'm busy with the partial for Vitamin Quest 2nd, but I will look into this when I'm done with that. It's a large project though, so it may be a while (I estimate it will take me a week to finish that one, maybe a little longer).

Syq

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm busy with the partial for Vitamin Quest 2nd, but I will look into this when I'm done with that. It's a large project though, so it may be a while (I estimate it will take me a week to finish that one, maybe a little longer).
Take yours time,i can wait

Zeng

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Anyone know how to open the chest after the second boss?

samien

Reputation score
Took a bit of a learning curve for me to figure things out but for the most part, everything is great. Like a poster above me said, I only really have a problem with food names because she says one thing and then I find out after cooking it when I talk to her it's a different thing. Not too bothersome though.

Doiecho

Reputation score
hey im super new at things. i bought the game. but it wont run... i do have the Japanese language set up on my pc just like Dlsite has suggested and other games requiring that are functioning fine.
in detail: when i double click on game exe it has the loading wheel for like 2 seconds... then nothing. not even showing up in task manager.
ive spent the last 2 days trying to research it to no avail. so im here asking anyone willing to help.

silverfox9260

Reputation score
Is it possible to have sex with your kids? And if so, how do you do it?

Achelexus

Reputation score
Apparently there's a complete translation for the android version of this game. Does anyone know anything about that? Would it be possible to "port" the translation to PC?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Apparently there's a complete translation for the android version of this game. Does anyone know anything about that? Would it be possible to "port" the translation to PC?
It should be possible, assuming the dev didn't do something crazy like change the game engine (unlikely since it would be a lot of work and rpgmv can export to android by default). How hard it would be depends on how the dev exported the project and if they used DRM.

raingirth

Reputation score
That version use MTL as well, but modified, not 100% MTL

Torus8367

Reputation score
Nothing in my warehouse is processing... is it a bug or does it just take a literal in game year?

Status
Not open for further replies.