What's new

RPG RPG Maker [毛玉キューブ] 春孕ノ巫女リゼット (RJ238972)

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any idea if this will be releasing on the english side of DLsite? I've been playing to heck out of the trial and I'm liking it so far.

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any idea if this will be releasing on the english side of DLsite? I've been playing to heck out of the trial and I'm liking it so far.
With you there, really hoping for an english release / full translation.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Unless the dev mentionned it, no real way to know since there hardly any anouncement about incoming game on the english dlsite.
On the other hand, the circle previous game was released on the english dlsite the same day as on maniax. So there a decent chance for the game to be there one day. Just leave the dev / dlsite a few day to see what happen.
After that, you can always use the "sugestion" option avaiable on the english dl site to suggest to them to add this game to the english site (although it work more on the "if enough peoples ask for it, we'll ask the dev if he's interested on having it on the english site too")

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've noticed a few devs paying attention to steam recently. Hopefully more will follow that trend!

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I was wondering the same thing because if its not I will have to wait for a link to pop up somewhere and that can take awhile sometimes.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Would be nice if this game has monster impregnation (something more creative than orcs or tentacles tho...) but i guess it's mostly or even only humans.

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Died against the monster that was trapping the noble in a cave... does that cause a dead end? lol

Also, found the pirate base but there's a door that's locked way in the back of th cave, anyone know where to find the key? :(

edit: Ah found a solution to the pirate base, talk to the security chief in the jail center in the first village (he's on the far right room).

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I can't seem to find how to progress the story. I found some armor for the old guy in the mine and now he has says something about a grudge and it has something to do with the first village. Anyone know how to progress that? I tried going around the village and didn't find anything and i went and talked to the blacksmith lady but she didn't have much to say.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I can't seem to find how to progress the story. I found some armor for the old guy in the mine and now he has says something about a grudge and it has something to do with the first village. Anyone know how to progress that? I tried going around the village and didn't find anything and i went and talked to the blacksmith lady but she didn't have much to say.
yeah im looking for that too. the guy in the church that gave the quest to go to the mine as well as the girl with the grudge are nowhere to be found.

Murderous Int

Reputation score
Talk to Blacksmith in village.
You then have to find a ruined blacksmith building on the west side of the world map. It's north from the "grudge girl/shop". It has a save/teleport point outside. You know you have it because it will be open and once inside you will see a upcoming boss fight.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Talk to Blacksmith in village.
You then have to find a ruined blacksmith building on the west side of the world map. It's north from the "grudge girl/shop". It has a save/teleport point outside. You know you have it because it will be open and once inside you will see a upcoming boss fight.
is there any step inbetween, because there was no questmark on the blacksmith and i already found the building but cant enter.

Murderous Int

Reputation score
is there any step inbetween, because there was no questmark on the blacksmith and i already found the building but cant enter.
If you go to the quest page (it's just under the synth in the menu) the very top quest is the main line quest route and gives a hint of what you need to do. If you have that description I can be specific in what you actually need to do.

I know at somepoints you have to also speak with the oldman in the eastern most house in the main village, but I thought that was after you capture the pirate and find the girls mom's diary.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
my questlog says i have to find someone that knows about the grudge of the girl. so i guess there is some step i am missing before talking to the blacksmith :( or going to the house in the west

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
my questlog says i have to find someone that knows about the grudge of the girl. so i guess there is some step i am missing before talking to the blacksmith :( or going to the house in the west
The game doesn't make this clear at all, but you are indeed missing a step. You need to unlock cooking. Go all the way to the right outside your room and you will find a kitchen. Interact and it will tell you that you need a frying pan. Talk to the blacksmith in town and you need to give him some copper ore/bars or something. Once he's made the frying pan he will tell you about the grudge and you can enter the house in the west with the boss fight.

As for myself, I'm now stuck trying to find this pirate hideout <.<

Murderous Int

Reputation score
Did you speak with the other blacksmith? The one you take the letter to, near the mine where you first meet the grudge girl?
He will tell you to speak to the blacksmith at the village who should then tell you to find the abandoned blacksmith house.

The pirate hideout is south using the boat to cross the water, then once on shore keep going eastwards to you find some ruins with stairs that lead down.

Last edited:

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you speak with the other blacksmith? The one you take the letter to, near the mine where you first meet the grudge girl?
He will tell you to speak to the blacksmith at the village who should then tell you to find the abandoned blacksmith house.

The pirate hideout is south using the boat to cross the water, then once on shore keep going eastwards to you find some ruins with stairs that lead down.
Thanks. The boat is so tiny i didn't even realise it was a boat. :|

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
now i am stuck after rescuing the elf girl and getting the quest for the prototype. there is a door i have to go trough with 3 keypads and numbers but no clue what the code is...

edit:
code is 753 -.-.... i feel dumb.

Last edited: