What's new

ACT [ L area] Hero of Arudeyuna アルデュナの勇者 RJ173723

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so I came across this yesterday but the thread seems to be gone... surprise no one else has posted it, sidescroller-RPG with 3D models and animated scenes GOR\on knock down. sadly not going to be the greatest H-game every but the demo wasn't bad simple straight forward gameplay. H so far Bee, Slime, Monkey and a Bandit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Porkbunny

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hero of Arudeyuna-RJ173723

does this have an english patch?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I tried out the demo the other day and I'm not sure if the game is bugged but I wasn't able to enter the cave and another path in the forest. I see the arrow indicating that there's an area which you can enter but nothing happens when I press the "enter area" button or whatever.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

There actually was a thread for this game, but it appears to have been deleted for some reason. Maybe it was because the OP asked for links.

The demo is okay. The animations and gameplay are decent, but the lack of female voices is noticeable and unfortunate.

If I had to guess I'd say that arrow you can't pass is just where the demo ends. That's a clunky way to do it, though.

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried out the demo the other day and I'm not sure if the game is bugged but I wasn't able to enter the cave and another path in the forest. I see the arrow indicating that there's an area which you can enter but nothing happens when I press the "enter area" button or whatever.
I also have this problem. Now I think that they didn't add those areas into the demo.

D-D

Reputation score

Looks like this game's been pretty much forgotten.

saga55555

Reputation score

Seem like it will not release on Eng DLsite page :(

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well I'm interested in getting a link to the full game. Google turned up a bunch of fakes.

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks nice seems have a realistic vibe to it, but this kind of games are getting kinda stale.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Having played the trial I can say we're probably not missing much.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, no one's uploaded it yet?! Remind me if I don't have it up in a couple days, I keep forgetting -_-

saga55555

Reputation score

Game got only 200+ sales on JP site and seem like the dev doesn't release his/her game on Eng site.
(it's should already released if dev want to release on both sites)
So sad, I really interesting in this game and yeah, I nearly forget about it -__-"

ARL25499

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*Edit* Link Removed, the major sharing hubs got the file and start distributing it.

What is in the full game

-Sleeping at the inn can trigger enemy attacks on city hubs
+The church where you came from
+The first town
+The second town (Can't access with demo)
+There are rape animations for NPC when attack occurs, and event bosses

Town
+There is a shop in the first town
+Items act like power-ups, written in moonrunes but mostly a stat increasing and health recovery

Monster
+Full version has Cave Area, Bandit Post, Battlefield and Ruined City
+Last boss is quite a difficulty spike, but doable after decent level/items
+No story restriction, you can jump to the boss chamber at level 1. (But near impossible to beat)
+Still can't skip rape scene
+Still can get rape-locked when downed with multiple enemies

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone know what exactly the rings do?

Last edited:

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game crashed a lot on my side, wonder if it's because my rig's setting on non-unicode program was not set to japanese.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Game crashed a lot on my side, wonder if it's because my rig's setting on non-unicode program was not set to japanese.
That might be the case, as it is running fairly smoothly for me. Control feels fluid...

H content only that I've seen so far only has the sprite scenes... it lacks the lovely CG that Mistletear provides.

It is not bad, but I can't say that it is interesting either.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is really short, and although while it's pretty simple, I'm a sucker for simple ARPGs and background-rape.
A lot of strange design choices here; a lot of the art is simply from the random % chances of city hubs being invaded, some creatures are only on like 2 screens and aren't difficult at all.

Where do you find the last 2 rings, anyways?

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The last 2 rings are for health and MP regen.

Unfortunately, I wasn't keeping track of which ring I picked up and when... Here is a list of all the rings:
  • 4 in the village - 1 found on the western most house, 3 bought from the girl with the ...
  • 2 are from town invasion in the village and castle town, make sure you pick up the ring before killing the invasion boss.
  • 1 ring is from killing the bandit boss (you need to go up the ladder twice, he is inside a room).
  • 1 more from a mob using giant iron ball & chain in the final area

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Overall it's a short Rockman Zero-styled hack n slash. Maybe the author will add more areas later as update.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Overall it's a short Rockman Zero-styled hack n slash. Maybe the author will add more areas later as update.
Hope so. The game runs smoothly, but lacks polish and freshness to make it stand out. I do hope he can improve on it.