What's new

ADV [Laboratory] 触手ダンジョンRPG ~ロットバルトの試練~ / Tentacle Dungeon RPG - Ordeal of Rothbart (RJ228123)

TuTTuru

Reputation score
These SHOULD be my saves with the full gallery. At the very least they're my saves with the game "beaten" if you can even call it that, don't know if the gallery's a seperate file, didn't find any. Just put it in the game's folder.

Game was really short and pretty underwhelming sadly.
naa didnt work probably the other save is on documents or something. i tried to load the save and just gets me back to the save I had. :p

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
naa didnt work probably the other save is on documents or something. i tried to load the save and just gets me back to the save I had. :p
No dice then. Too dumb to find the right file on my own so unless someone knows where they are I can't really upload it

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Levelling up luck means you never fail to dodge traps or find items, then levelling up your defence means enemies can never hurt you. Makes the game very simple. Then it's just a case of running through each area four or so times to finish the missions. Don't think I got a single one of the enemy loss CGs until the full gallery unlock at the end. Never tried the items in the shop; having gold tied to one time only quests discourages experimenting with it, if there's a fixed amount.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Levelling up luck means you never fail to dodge traps or find items, then levelling up your defence means enemies can never hurt you. Makes the game very simple. Then it's just a case of running through each area four or so times to finish the missions. Don't think I got a single one of the enemy loss CGs until the full gallery unlock at the end. Never tried the items in the shop; having gold tied to one time only quests discourages experimenting with it, if there's a fixed amount.
You can sell items you find in dungeons.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
C:\users\<name>\AppData\Local\tyranoscript

Has a bunch of files with gibberish and readable text. One of those should be the right one.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Did anyone manage to complete this? It was very crash-happy for me, I'd appreciate a save

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Did anyone manage to complete this? It was very crash-happy for me, I'd appreciate a save
I did, more or less, tried to share my save but it didn't work.
I'd recommend just checking a gallery or something, the game is short and not really worth playing